Dosing Help PLEASE!!

  1. Banned
    Borispili's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    490
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    22.22%

    Question Dosing Help PLEASE!!


    So im running a combo of test E and P which totals to 700 mgs a week, I am going to add Deca and NPP to the mix but my question is how to dose the deca or NPP. I figured I would do NPP at 400 mgs a week and throw in deca at around 300 mgs a week totaling 700 mgs of durabolin compound a week. To be honest i could care less about my penis working becuase i will be bulking and any women are not in my interest, im just wondering about any other ways to do it. I have 4 100 mgs/ml vials of NPP and 6 250mgs/ml vials of Deca (lots of test).

  2. Banned
    Borispili's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    490
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    22.22%

    Bumpedy bump bump
  3. dylangemelli's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    425
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    92.22%

    why would you ever run deca and npp at the same time? that makes no sense whatsoever... its fine to kickstart with test prop but you really only need to do that 4 weeks... how long are you running this cycle and what is the layout you have planned... it sounds like a mess...
    •   
       

  4. Banned
    Borispili's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    490
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    22.22%

    Deca: 300 mgs a week (24 weeks)
    NPP: 400 mgs a week (1-12 weeks)
    Test E: 500 mgs a week (cruise dosage)
    Test P: 200 mgs a week (weeks 1-12)
    EPI-SD bridge: weeks 1-8
  5. Advanced Member
    Killler's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    810
    Rep Power
    285286
    Level
    36
    Lv. Percent
    30.36%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Borispili View Post
    i will be bulking and any women are not in my interest,
  6. Diamond Member
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,945
    Rep Power
    3078510
    Level
    89
    Lv. Percent
    24.49%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Borispili View Post
    So im running a combo of test E and P which totals to 700 mgs a week, I am going to add Deca and NPP to the mix but my question is how to dose the deca or NPP. I figured I would do NPP at 400 mgs a week and throw in deca at around 300 mgs a week totaling 700 mgs of durabolin compound a week. To be honest i could care less about my penis working becuase i will be bulking and any women are not in my interest, im just wondering about any other ways to do it. I have 4 100 mgs/ml vials of NPP and 6 250mgs/ml vials of Deca (lots of test).
    oh shiit. thats gonna be a long ass pct.
  7. Banned
    Borispili's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    490
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    22.22%

    PCT pfffffff blast and cruise homie

    No I'm not ***gin
  8. Advanced Member
    Killler's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    810
    Rep Power
    285286
    Level
    36
    Lv. Percent
    30.36%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Borispili View Post
    PCT pfffffff blast and cruise homie

    No I'm not ***gin
    Just kiddin!
  9. Diamond Member
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,945
    Rep Power
    3078510
    Level
    89
    Lv. Percent
    24.49%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    oh, lol
  10. dylangemelli's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    425
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    92.22%

    500 mg of test IS NOT A CRUISE... not even close... Im just going to leave this alone... Your going to fck yourself really bad man but you sound like the type that is intent on doing it and not changing so good luck
  11. Banned
    Borispili's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    490
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    22.22%

    Yeah Dylan u blast and cruise? U know a lot about the "right " crusing dosages
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Epistane Dosing Help Please
    By zhrutland in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-09-2008, 03:11 PM
  2. Herbs, Test, Dosing Help, Supplement Advice Please
    By stefang in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-08-2008, 03:13 AM
  3. 4Aderm & Noraderm Dosing Questions. Please Help.
    By gettin'old in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 10-15-2003, 05:44 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in