Aromasin vs Adex - AnabolicMinds.com

Aromasin vs Adex

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.

Aromasin vs Adex

Which would you say is better?

I've only used Adex before. .5mg whenever needed for sides.

Going to run a Test E/Dbol cycle soon.

Would proper dose for aromasin be about 12.5mg when needed?

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Aromasin hands down

~ MANotaur
    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I'm usually crying when people take naked pictures of me. Fcuking childhood.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MANotaur View Post
    Aromasin hands down

~ MANotaur

Thanks. Is my dose on it correct? 12.5?
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Well, ones an AI and the others a sducidal AI
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by spirall08 View Post

Thanks. Is my dose on it correct? 12.5?
    Yeah I would run that QD o QOD

~ MANotaur
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'2"  165 lbs.

Re: Aromasin vs Adex

I found 12.5 eod completely killed my estro while on 600mg test e. I just cut the dose in half and will go back for bloods in a couple weeks to see how that does effects me. Just something to keep in mind it affects people differently.

Sent from my SGH-i777 using Tapatalk 2
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Well, ones an AI and the others a sducidal AI

Yea but in every log I see these 2 seem to be interchangeable. Half the people run adex, the other half run asin.

Was wondering if there was a clear distinction/reason to use one over the other.
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.

Yea but in every log I see these 2 seem to be interchangeable. Half the people run adex, the other half run asin.

Was wondering if there was a clear distinction/reason to use one over the other.
    Aromasin will lower and control your e levels better and more effectively than adex. Also with aromasin e rebound isn't a concern when you come off cycle

~ MANotaur
  9. Banned
    Stats
    6'1"  175 lbs.

everyone reacts differently to different things... i just ran aromasin 12.5 mg ed on my cycle and it didn't kill my estro at all and i made great gains... i am a big fan of aromasin and not so much of arimidex... arimidex only suppresses estro and not that well as it is... aromasin is a suicide inhibitor and with something that aromatizes like dbol, i highly recommend aromasin... just make sure you are getting a high quality...
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by dylangemelli View Post
    everyone reacts differently to different things... i just ran aromasin 12.5 mg ed on my cycle and it didn't kill my estro at all and i made great gains... i am a big fan of aromasin and not so much of arimidex... arimidex only suppresses estro and not that well as it is... aromasin is a suicide inhibitor and with something that aromatizes like dbol, i highly recommend aromasin... just make sure you are getting a high quality...
    Good to know. Yea the Dbol sides worry me a bit. Can't tell for sure though as I've never run it, but knowing aromasin works better to control those sides makes a huge difference.

As for the quality, I will be getting it from the same source as the rest of my gear, so hope its good.
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.

Aromasin will lower and control your e levels better and more effectively than adex. Also with aromasin e rebound isn't a concern when you come off cycle

~ MANotaur

Thanks for the help bro. Quick question: I would use the Asin in the same way as Adex- As needed and only until cycle ends. NOT in PCT (where I would switch to Nolva/Clomid)?
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.

Thanks for the help bro. Quick question: I would use the Asin in the same way as Adex- As needed and only until cycle ends. NOT in PCT (where I would switch to Nolva/Clomid)?
    You want to be consistent during cycle. Not prn like your sayin. QOD or QD works best with exemestane. And definitely a no on the pct.

~ MANotaur
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.

With its half life of 27 hours it is the most edfective at acheieving consistent levels when administered daily but QOD works for well for many people too. Just monitor your body and if you start to notice a loss in libido amongst other things, either lower the dose or extend the dosing period. I would lower the dose before doing the latter. Can I ask if its liquid, caps, or tabs??

~ MANotaur
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.

With its half life of 27 hours it is the most edfective at acheieving consistent levels when administered daily but QOD works for well for many people too. Just monitor your body and if you start to notice a loss in libido amongst other things, either lower the dose or extend the dosing period. I would lower the dose before doing the latter. Can I ask if its liquid, caps, or tabs??

~ MANotaur
    12.5mg CAPS, so I don't think I'll be able to adjust the dose at all outside of skipping days
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

You want to be consistent during cycle. Not prn like your sayin. QOD or QD works best with exemestane. And definitely a no on the pct.

~ MANotaur
    I am going to say ed for more stable blood levels and disagree with the no exemestane during pct it actually is quite synergistic with nolvadex.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards
  16. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Gerbil View Post
    I am going to say ed for more stable blood levels

Worried that ED would drop estrogen levels too much.

Maybe start EOD or E3D? If problems from Dbol get bad, could bump to ED until better?
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

Worried that ED would drop estrogen levels too much.

Maybe start EOD or E3D? If problems from Dbol get bad, could bump to ED until better?
    Is it liquid form, cap or tab. Liquid form and tab can be split. Cap form can technically be split but you would have to put it in liquid suspension which would involve using a solvent most commonly ethanol (everclear).
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.

I am going to say ed for more stable blood levels and disagree with the no exemestane during pct it actually is quite synergistic with nolvadex.
    I just don't like the idea of an ai during pct period. The rise in estrogen can make the ride and recovery easier IMO. Aromasin is great for this because rebound isn't an issue like it is with letro and adex

~ MANotaur
  19. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.

Is it liquid form, cap or tab. Liquid form and tab can be split. Cap form can technically be split but you would have to put it in liquid suspension which would involve using a solvent most commonly ethanol (everclear).
    Caps. 12.5mg each.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Nolva vs adex for on cycle estro.
    By Xpballer in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12-12-2010, 12:23 AM
  2. Epi PCT with Nolva and Aromasin vs OTC
    By dawgtrx in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-24-2010, 01:16 PM
  3. Aromasin over Adex
    By RAZORBACK09 in forum Anabolics