tren cycle

primal1

Awards
  • Established
what would be some opinions on a tren only cycle. it has some properties of test and its a nandralone derivitive. i just want something to run during my dnp/t3 cycle to maintain lean mass. t3 destroys me. i was thinking of tren enanthate 400mg every 10 days.

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
I have run tren only cycles a number of times with good results. It's always good to add test though , depending on your goals. If your just tryin to keep strength and muscle while you run t3 it'll do the job.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
work good for me but I don't get fina dick. keep some proviron on hand in case you do. That is not going to be enough tren e. 200mg twice a week would be the min I would run with the t3 (keep in mind I don't use it, I am diabetic, this is based on what other have told me) , and I would run it a couple of weeks be fore I started it

primal1

Awards
  • Established
i figured people use 75mg eod, wich equals 32.5 ed. 32.5 x 10days =325 every 10days.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
i figured people use 75mg eod, wich equals 32.5 ed. 32.5 x 10days =325 every 10days.
that's usually with tren ace, different ester weights, different amount of actual tren you are getting per mg of shot

demon

Awards
I ran tren a at 75mg eod for 8weeks with 4ad and had very good results...no limp dick..sides were not bad at all..

soon2becut

Awards
75mgs is the avg run for 8 weeks. I agree you should starty the tren earlier than the T3 maybe 2 weeks earlier so taht it canb build up some levels and start kicking in for you by the time you start taking the T3.

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
i ran 400mg per week of tren E. very mild, esp. compared to tren A. will not make that mistake again. could have been the gear too - who knows.