Can i get as big or bigger than Brock lesnar? and whats his b/f?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Registered User
    Silvercrank's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    12
    Answers
    0

    Can i get as big or bigger than Brock lesnar? and whats his b/f?


    I don't mean fatass 280 lesnar. I mean brock lesnar when he was fighting in the UFC at 265 lbs at 6'2.5 (real height)
    Im 6'1 currently 215 and going back on a bulk, and want to get to 260 pounds, im only an inch and a half shorter than him. Im assuming his body fat is about 15% possibly heigher than that while in the ufc, so id be 260 15% 6'1, is this possible? with gear of course.

    p.s. also if anyone knows what mariuz pudzianowski's body fat was when was 340 lbs? hes also only 6'1
    thank you

  2. Registered User
    druller655321's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    106
    Answers
    0


    ^^^^Real question?!?!?!?
  3. Registered User
    pampers938's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    712
    Answers
    0


    Troll!!!
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    wrathchild281's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    289
    Answers
    0


    lol his next thread title will read... can i be as big as Sampsonite!?
  5. Registered User
    pampers938's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    712
    Answers
    0


    And then he will throw in but I love Brock
  6. Registered User
    schroedes's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  221 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    555
    Answers
    0


    no..
    T2
  7. Registered User
    Young Gotti's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    5,354
    Answers
    0


    who cares, brock lesnar is a slob
    I Force Anabolic Minion, Eat, Train, Grow
    Iforcenutrition.com
  8. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,141
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    who cares, brock lesnar is a slob
    UFC HW champ (tied for the record of most defenses of the championship, too)
    NCAA All-American and champ

    Yep...total slob.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  9. Registered User
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,169
    Answers
    2


    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    UFC HW champ (tied for the record of most defenses of the championship, too)
    NCAA All-American and champ

    Yep...total slob.
    lol
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  10. Registered User
    iparatroop's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,498
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post

    UFC HW champ (tied for the record of most defenses of the championship, too)
    NCAA All-American and champ

    Yep...total slob.
    And he was the WWF champion. That takes hard work.
  11. Registered User
    pampers938's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    712
    Answers
    0


    And he got sable!!!
  12. Registered User
    pampers938's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    712
    Answers
    0


    Although that probably took LESS work
  13. Registered User
    iparatroop's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,498
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by pampers938 View Post
    Although that probably took LESS work
    Pretty sure his BA flat-top takes more work...
  14. Registered User
    pampers938's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    712
    Answers
    0


    Lol
  15. Registered User
    Young Gotti's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    5,354
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    UFC HW champ (tied for the record of most defenses of the championship, too)
    NCAA All-American and champ

    Yep...total slob.
    don't care about ufc or what he did he in college...that means nothing to how he looks



    sorry i'll pass on that 265lbs....he can keep that extra weight and that tattoo
    I Force Anabolic Minion, Eat, Train, Grow
    Iforcenutrition.com
  16. Registered User
    iparatroop's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,498
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post

    don't care about ufc or what he did he in college...that means nothing to how he looks

    sorry i'll pass on that 265lbs....he can keep that extra weight and that tattoo
    I know you want that haircut though.
  17. Registered User
    Young Gotti's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    5,354
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I know you want that haircut though.
    lol yeah that hair is fantastic.....wtf color is that anyway? is he blond? sometimes it's redish and sometimes more orange
    I Force Anabolic Minion, Eat, Train, Grow
    Iforcenutrition.com
  18. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,141
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    don't care about ufc or what he did he in college...that means nothing to how he looks

    sorry i'll pass on that 265lbs....he can keep that extra weight and that tattoo
    Name:  Brock-Lesnar-Bio.jpg
Views: 8445
Size:  14.7 KB

    Fairly certain he is leaner than you are, but keep living in your glass house.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  19. Registered User
    iparatroop's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,498
    Answers
    0


    Damn, that dude was so jacked. I remember the first time I ever saw him, and all I saw was traps.
  20. Registered User
    Young Gotti's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    5,354
    Answers
    0


    Op said he wants to look like UFC Brock not WWE...the UFC Brock is a slob, a ball of mass with no structure or shape
  21. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,141
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    Op said he wants to look like UFC Brock not WWE...the UFC Brock is a slob, a ball of mass with no structure or shape
    If you were more educated on the topic, you'd know that Brock cut weight to make 265 and didn't walk around at that weight, but since you only try to detract from an amazing athlete, I doubt you knew that.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  22. Registered User
    madds87's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,903
    Answers
    0


    Haha im just subbed for the entertainment....

    The answer: you can be whatever your little heart wants shnookems.....
    Baha....
  23. Registered User
    hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,384
    Answers
    0


    this reminds me of the "i wanna look like john cena" thread
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  24. Registered User
    wrathchild281's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    289
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    Op said he wants to look like UFC Brock not WWE...the UFC Brock is a slob, a ball of mass with no structure or shape
    lol slob huh? Roy nelson would be a closer fighter to label a slob but since he is a professional athlete being paid to smash ppl i think ill keep my mouth shut..but u my man are very nieve!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcmizNnM1n8
    If this guy is a slob id love to see what ur opinion of an athlete is. IMO u couldnt hang or keep up with the slobbish brock lesnar on even an lighter day of training. Hey coulda been born with all the tools and gifts in the world but its whats inside that brings those to greatness
  25. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,628
    Answers
    0


    So we're calling anyone an "athlete" these days....
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  26. Registered User
    00S4Boy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    543
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    So we're calling anyone an "athlete" these days....
    Do they compete at a professional level earning compensation for performances in a physical activity? If so then yes.
  27. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,628
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by 00S4Boy View Post

    Do they compete at a professional level earning compensation for performances in a physical activity? If so then yes.
    Meh, all you did was define what a professional is. The profession being physical activity.

    Idc, it's just used as too broad of a term, IMO, bc are cyclists, crossfit, ping pong "athletes"? Under that definition they all are but you and I both know they're not an athlete in its purest sense. Fighter athlete I think fits perfectly but who am I?

    Sorry off topic midnight observation. Carry on gentlemen, carry on....
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  28. Registered User
    madds87's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,903
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post

    Meh, all you did was define what a professional is. The profession being physical activity.

    Idc, it's just used as too broad of a term, IMO, bc are cyclists, crossfit, ping pong "athletes"? Under that definition they all are but you and I both know they're not an athlete in its purest sense. Fighter athlete I think fits perfectly but who am I?

    Sorry off topic midnight observation. Carry on gentlemen, carry on....
    Cmon dw... the guys that do eating contests arent athletes? Jeesh... way to kill my dreams sire...
  29. Registered User
    madds87's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,903
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by 00S4Boy View Post

    Do they compete at a professional level earning compensation for performances in a physical activity? If so then yes.
    What if your not at a professional level? If your an amateur are u not an athlete?
  30. Registered User
    madds87's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,903
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    this reminds me of the "i wanna look like john cena" thread
    I wanna be a white ronnie coleman since were dreaming
  31. Registered User
    00S4Boy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    543
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by madds87 View Post
    What if your not at a professional level? If your an amateur are u not an athlete?
    I would still group amateur's as professional level, for most of them it's a lifestyle not a hobby.
  32. Registered User
    madds87's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,903
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by 00S4Boy View Post

    I would still group amateur's as professional level, for most of them it's a lifestyle not a hobby.
    If its a lifestyle then your an athlete? Just opening up your mind sir.
  33. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,628
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by 00S4Boy View Post

    I would still group amateur's as professional level, for most of them it's a lifestyle not a hobby.
    Well, only thing that, by definition, separates a professional from an amateur is being paid.

    I'm just ball busting. I don't think they're athletes but that's just me. This thread has been de-railed hard lol
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  34. Registered User
    madds87's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,903
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post

    I'm just ball busting. I don't think they're athletes but that's just me. This thread has been de-railed hard lol
    As it should have... lol
  35. Registered User
    Young Gotti's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    5,354
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by wrathchild281 View Post
    lol slob huh? Roy nelson would be a closer fighter to label a slob but since he is a professional athlete being paid to smash ppl i think ill keep my mouth shut..but u my man are very nieve!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcmizNnM1n8
    If this guy is a slob id love to see what ur opinion of an athlete is. IMO u couldnt hang or keep up with the slobbish brock lesnar on even an lighter day of training. Hey coulda been born with all the tools and gifts in the world but its whats inside that brings those to greatness
    smh....has nothing to do with his athletic ability or if he could "beat" me up lol.....it has to do with why someone would want to look like him....shaquille o'neil is also a freak athlete, but i wouldn't think ppl would say "oh i want to look like him"....maybe be as athletic but not look like them

    i'd think if someone's goal was 245lbs....it would be to look more like vernon davis who's listed at 250 than a brock lesnar
    I Force Anabolic Minion, Eat, Train, Grow
    Iforcenutrition.com
  36. Registered User
    wrathchild281's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    289
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    smh....has nothing to do with his athletic ability or if he could "beat" me up lol.....it has to do with why someone would want to look like him....shaquille o'neil is also a freak athlete, but i wouldn't think ppl would say "oh i want to look like him"....maybe be as athletic but not look like them

    i'd think if someone's goal was 245lbs....it would be to look more like vernon davis who's listed at 250 than a brock lesnar
    Good call tho on the vernon davis part but this is coming from a niner faithful haha. Vernon in my opinion is one of the freakiest athletes to ever play. I can only imagine what he would look like if he got on gear...lol IMO thats why ronnie coleman was special. He not only waited till he was 22+ to start gear but by that point he was already a solid 240 lb college linebacker. He pretty much built the best natural base u could build before he went to the dark side.
  37. Registered User
    texastea's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  236 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Age
    57
    Posts
    79
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by wrathchild281 View Post
    Good call tho on the vernon davis part but this is coming from a niner faithful haha. Vernon in my opinion is one of the freakiest athletes to ever play. I can only imagine what he would look like if he got on gear...lol IMO thats why ronnie coleman was special. He not only waited till he was 22+ to start gear but by that point he was already a solid 240 lb college linebacker. He pretty much built the best natural base u could build before he went to the dark side.
    I haven't kept up with the Ronnie Coleman legend over the years, but was under the impression that he played safety at around 205 - 210 lbs and didn't start serious bodybuilding until several years out of college.
  38. Registered User
    pampers938's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    712
    Answers
    0


    I believe Coleman got into Bodybuilding as a joke when he was rookie on the police department
  39. Registered User
    hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,384
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by pampers938 View Post
    I believe Coleman got into Bodybuilding as a joke when he was rookie on the police department
    coleman started bodybuilding to look like lesnar
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  40. Registered User
    iparatroop's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,498
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post

    coleman started bodybuilding to look like lesnar
    I'm pretty sure that's exactly how it happened. Good call.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. to get legs as big and strong as possible
    By bigdeepsquats in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 07-23-2010, 05:56 PM
  2. Replies: 197
    Last Post: 09-04-2009, 04:56 PM
  3. okay so how big can you get from PH's?
    By ibanezman08 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-20-2008, 03:01 PM
  4. how can i get bigger
    By billdollar89 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 04-22-2008, 09:46 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-19-2005, 04:32 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in