NPC Competition and Drug Testing (Natural)

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.24%

NPC Competition and Drug Testing (Natural)

I'm thinking about doing a Natural Physique Competition in 2 months. I have never taken anything but my buddy wants me to try some pro hormones. I was curious on how long pro hormones stay in your system if I were to take a Urine Drug Test prior to the Competition. Anything will help!!
    Thanks!

2. Banned
    Stats
    5'5"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.22%

are u really gonna cheat bro, thats gay
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  178 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.48%

Super weak! Yeah how about do an untested show if you're gonna juice! For christs sake have a shred of integrity man! And your buddy sux!
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.24%

Lol well I have people telling me I need to get bigger then cut down before a show if I'm gonna do one. I can't gain any weight it's tough. I don't wanna do straight up injectables so I thought I'd try a PH. Plus I'm not cheating if I don't get caught! Don't try to tell me that "Natural" bodybuilders and physique competitors at competitions have never juiced before. that's just being ignorant. They all juice just don't get caught. That's why I'm trying to figure out how long PH's stay in your system for. lol but thanks for the input
  5. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.61%
    Achievements Activity Pro

Natty is natty my friend! Phs would make you non natty. Don't cheat to win.
  6. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.61%

Natural means natural!
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.24%

Quote Originally Posted by pampers938 View Post
    Natural means natural!
    Yes I understand this you guys. lol but no one has answered my question. And like I said there's no way their all "Natural" they just stop before they get tested. I'm not taking anything right now anyways lol
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.39%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Help guys I can't make gains so I really want to cheat so I can have a chance to keep up with the more dedicated competitors!
    Body Performance Solutions Representative

Check out our products at www.bpsnutrition.net
    Check out our FaceBook page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Body-Performance-Solutions/191322614238042
  9. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.55%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Re: NPC Competition and Drug Testing (Natural)

Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Help guys I can't make gains so I really want to cheat so I can have a chance to keep up with the more dedicated competitors!
    Lol, my thoughts exactly.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  10. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.61%

^^lmao!!

I personally know natty compets and they would be pissed if they lost to someone that took that route.

That being said. Noone is saying phs or gear is cheating but at least be honest with yourself and your competition and enter the show on equal terms. And if you don't want to be natty then enter a non natty. It's just that simple.
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.39%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by pampers938 View Post
    ^^lmao!!

I personally know natty compets and they would be pissed if they lost to someone that took that route.

That being said. Noone is saying phs or gear is cheating but at least be honest with yourself and your competition and enter the show on equal terms. And if you don't want to be natty then enter a non natty. It's just that simple.
    I'm saying its Cheating.

The rules for natural are that you don't use exogenous hormones so using PH/DS/AAS is cheating.

If you want to cycle you need to enter untested competitions.

Check out our FaceBook page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Body-Performance-Solutions/191322614238042
  12. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.61%

Thats what I was saying I guess it came out the wrong way.

I do believe that in this case it is cheating!!! And he should enter an untested comp
  13. Banned
    Stats
    5'5"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.22%

bro u cant make gains natty ull make no enhanced gains so whts the point of spending money on cycle
  14. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.61%

Just keep eating your 5000 cals a day and you'll gain.
  15. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.24%

I didn't say I was going to take anything lol I was just thinking about it. Man y'all getting an attitude.. yes it is cheating I'm not saying it isn't. I'm saying people do it still no matter what?! I was just curious of how long a PH was in your system for lol that's all. geezus. Yes I can gain weight I just wanted to do it faster then normal. THAT'S ALL.
  16. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.24%

I am dedicated dick. I workout 5 times a week. I'm 5'10" 170 I just wanted gains faster is all.
  17. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.45%

Quote Originally Posted by Snickes16

I am dedicated dick. I workout 5 times a week. I'm 5'10" 170 I just wanted gains faster is all.
    It's just an ignorant question bro...just a ill heads up,be careful what you say, and call people, you will get banned quick...I understand you are young and curious about "prohormones" ,steroids, but even if you want to compete natty or not, you have a ton of natty weight to gain... you can't rush muscle gains, that tells us you have a lot to learn, my advice research, I guarantee you will be able to answer your question about how long these chemicals stay in your system...be safe and smart man...not trying to be an ass, just trying to help
  18. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.69%

Quote Originally Posted by Snickes16 View Post
    I didn't say I was going to take anything lol I was just thinking about it. Man y'all getting an attitude.. yes it is cheating I'm not saying it isn't. I'm saying people do it still no matter what?! I was just curious of how long a PH was in your system for lol that's all. geezus. Yes I can gain weight I just wanted to do it faster then normal. THAT'S ALL.
    "I know you guys said don't take it but I'm going to anyway so just tell me how long it stays in your system"
  19. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.24%

Quote Originally Posted by blaykeryan View Post

It's just an ignorant question bro...just a ill heads up,be careful what you say, and call people, you will get banned quick...I understand you are young and curious about "prohormones" ,steroids, but even if you want to compete natty or not, you have a ton of natty weight to gain... you can't rush muscle gains, that tells us you have a lot to learn, my advice research, I guarantee you will be able to answer your question about how long these chemicals stay in your system...be safe and smart man...not trying to be an ass, just trying to help
    Thank you for actually replying instead of talking crap and trying to make me feel stupid. I do need to research a lot. I graduated high school at 165 I'm only 170 now. lol I'm gaining but it's really slow.
  20. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  255 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.87%

Whats your diet like, how many calories are you eating in a day, protein consumption in a day. Are you doing cardio, if your that hard of a gainer and your doing cardio stop, but im betting its just poor diet. What are your sleeping habits, do you try and get 7 to 8 hours a night. What type of training program do you follow, what are your 5 day splits.

These are only just the basic things you should have in check if you want to start making decent gains. Without pro's. Prohormones requir a very strick and almost perfect overall training system to work on the body. Not to mention support supps, and 2 month isnt nearly enough time to do a cycle and get it out of your system. The average short cycle is 4 weeks on 4 weeks pct. So the day aftet pct you would be at show and that aint gonna fly.

My advice to you is mark the event on the calander for next year. sit down and actually figure out a solid bulking diet, and training program. Cut 3 to 4 months before show, and do this the right way, bodybuilding is about patience there is no fast track to victory.
    Bigcountry's Getting a little smaller: Epi/Stano Log

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/231194-bigcountrys-getting-little.html
  21. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.61%

^^^^ couldn't have said it any better.
  22. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.39%

Lol 5'10" 170.

Dedicated?

I graduated HS at 5'9" 142 (was my weight when enlisting as well) and currently sit at 5'9" 166 and still gaining.

Eat more, if you were that dedicated your diet would be on point and you wouldn't be thinking about cheating just so you could compete (and probably still lose)

23. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.24%

Ok maybe I was like 150 when graduating. I have been in the Marine Corps for the past 4 years and have lifted and done what I can too gain weight. I'm out now and can eat what I want. MRE's don't cut it. Thanks for your input though. Once again making yourself feel better about yourself by putting down others.
  24. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.39%

Ok maybe I was like 150 when graduating. I have been in the Marine Corps for the past 4 years and have lifted and done what I can too gain weight. I'm out now and can eat what I want. MRE's don't cut it. Thanks for your input though. Once again making yourself feel better about yourself by putting down others.
    Has nothing to do with putting you down, people like you are the reason steroids are surrounded by this stigma.

You use it to cheat a competition with set rules and the media turns it into a stigma that AAS is cheating. If you can't play by the rules then don't play.

I assume integrity was a big part of the Corp so why not practice a little now that you're out.

25. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.68%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

At 5'10" and 170, you have about 40 lbs of natty gains to make before you should even think about going to the dark side bro.

My advice: max out natty. Get your diet and training in order and 40 lbs over the next 18 months should be no problem...

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
  26. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.24%

Has nothing to do with putting you down, people like you are the reason steroids are surrounded by this stigma.

You use it to cheat a competition with set rules and the media turns it into a stigma that AAS is cheating. If you can't play by the rules then don't play.

I assume integrity was a big part of the Corp so why not practice a little now that you're out.
    First of all I've never taken steroids and I said I was thinking about taking some pro hormones. You got it all mixed up my man.
  27. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.24%

Quote Originally Posted by napalm View Post
    At 5'10" and 170, you have about 40 lbs of natty gains to make before you should even think about going to the dark side bro.

My advice: max out natty. Get your diet and training in order and 40 lbs over the next 18 months should be no problem...

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    Lol! there's no way I could get to that weight!! That would be insane. My goal would be 190
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.81%

Lol! there's no way I could get to that weight!! That would be insane. My goal would be 190
    Are you talking about entering in the NPC or competing in a natural organization?
  29. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.61%

Never say never my friend. When you get your diet on point and switch up your routine Alittle bit you may over achieve yourself.

At your height and judging by your pics you can pack on the weight. Did you ever think of a comp coach
  30. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.39%

The only true PH I am aware of are DHEA products.

Everything else is DS (designer steroids) which is AAS and using them for a natural competition is cheating. You're kidding yourself if you think otherwise.

31. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.45%

Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick
    The only true PH I am aware of are DHEA products.

Everything else is DS (designer steroids) which is AAS and using them for a natural competition is cheating. You're kidding yourself if you think otherwise.
    Agreed...people who say prohormones aren't steroids are foolish in their "knowledge" most are active forms of the compound,or convert to the steroid after the compound passes through the liver...plain and simple you aren't natty once you have taken a cycle of "prohormones" so it's cheating end of story...for the guys who pass the drug test for natty comps who have cycled are cowards,
  32. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.39%

And don't kid yourself if you think a PH wouldn't be cheating, you are taking exogenous hormones to increase your chances of winning; which is cheating.

33. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.24%

Quote Originally Posted by uvawahoowa View Post

Are you talking about entering in the NPC or competing in a natural organization?
    Well I was going to compete in a Natural NPC competition but they only have body building and I wanna do Physique.. so that changes everything.
  34. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.24%

Quote Originally Posted by Rharvley View Post
    NPC doesn't test lol. Or they wouldn't push monsters to IFBB lmao

Pro hormones aren't steroids. It's a gray area for "cheating" as you get older your body doesn't have the capabilities to grow anymore. PH is safe if you do the right ones. You will know in the first 3 days if you should keep taking them or not. A good one is double drol. Google it.

But if u just wanna bump ur test, and get the right stack without PH check out my link below for cellucor supplements using my last name gives u 20% off.

Just don't stick a needle in u bro. Add lean calories and u will be fine. Pick a show further than 2 months to do as well.

R
    Yeah the NPC physique show is in 3 1/2 months. And yes I do need to get my dieting and meal plans on point. I hope with the meal plan I will gain that kind of weight. I would love to be 190lbs and yeah I'm defined and have 11% body fast. Weighing 170 I know if I gained weight and then cut I'd look that much better. Thanks for the advice!
  35. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.55%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Rharvley View Post
    NPC doesn't test lol. Or they wouldn't push monsters to IFBB lmao

Pro hormones aren't steroids. It's a gray area for "cheating" as you get older your body doesn't have the capabilities to grow anymore. PH is safe if you do the right ones. You will know in the first 3 days if you should keep taking them or not. A good one is double drol. Google it.

But if u just wanna bump ur test, and get the right stack without PH check out my link below for cellucor supplements using my last name gives u 20% off.

Just don't stick a needle in u bro. Add lean calories and u will be fine. Pick a show further than 2 months to do as well.

R
    And how long would this dude run double drol?
  36. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.24%

Read the rules
  37. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.55%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I asked because it's SD and HD stacked. Just wondering what his recommendation would be since HD is normally run a couple of weeks longer than SD and they're both methyls.
  38. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.81%

Well I was going to compete in a Natural NPC competition but they only have body building and I wanna do Physique.. so that changes everything.
    Well NPC is not natural and they don't test so you would be fine, though the competitors use a lot more than PHs that's for sure. So if you aren't using some form of aas I wouldn't even bother

And NPC does have physique divisions now as well.
  39. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.24%

What is AAS? lol sorry idk any of this stuff
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.81%