First Test Cutting Cycle help

Page 4 of 9 First ... 23456 ... Last

1. Before/after/progress pics? I'm interested. Patiently awaiting the ar***** of my gear (going to be similar to your cycle)

2. 3 weeks ago...

Name:  ForumRunner_20130502_202514.png
Views: 210
Size:  240.9 KB

Name:  ForumRunner_20130502_202532.png
Views: 201
Size:  246.9 KB

Name:  ForumRunner_20130502_202553.png
Views: 205
Size:  230.5 KB

Name:  ForumRunner_20130502_202615.png
Views: 201
Size:  235.7 KB
    •   

3. Today...

Name:  ForumRunner_20130502_202657.png
Views: 205
Size:  237.7 KB

Name:  ForumRunner_20130502_202713.png
Views: 199
Size:  231.0 KB

Name:  ForumRunner_20130502_202733.png
Size:  239.5 KB

Name:  ForumRunner_20130502_202757.png
Size:  235.2 KB

Name:  ForumRunner_20130502_202814.png
Views: 242
Size:  236.7 KB

No dramatic changes yet. Diet has been really clean, with one cheat meal every Tuesday. Expecting more rapid fat loss with the test kicking in, ECA, helladrol, and Lean Xtreme. Can't wait!

4. Oh... and I just stopped creatine a couple days ago. So I can jump back on it PCT for a kick

5. Looking solid man! Keep up the hard work
    •   

6. To be quite frank I think you're pretty lean as it is. I'd use this cycle to lean bulk and put on like 10-15lbs of muscle. You'd look yoked at 190-200lbs

7. Quote Originally Posted by BlackGT99
    To be quite frank I think you're pretty lean as it is. I'd use this cycle to lean bulk and put on like 10-15lbs of muscle. You'd look yoked at 190-200lbs
    Thank you. But nah, I have a very specific plan with building myself. I want to bulk natural every winter, and cut in the spring with aas to keep all my gains. I don't desire to be really big anyways, so slow building every year, and getting diced as hell for summer is what I'm planning. It keeps suspicion of roid use low too cause everybody thinks if u take roids you get super jacked fast. Small steady gains and staying lean is what I'm looking for. Going well so far

8. Quote Originally Posted by pistol345 View Post

Thank you. But nah, I have a very specific plan with building myself. I want to bulk natural every winter, and cut in the spring with aas to keep all my gains. I don't desire to be really big anyways, so slow building every year, and getting diced as hell for summer is what I'm planning. It keeps suspicion of roid use low too cause everybody thinks if u take roids you get super jacked fast. Small steady gains and staying lean is what I'm looking for. Going well so far
    Awesome man. I can respect that! Can't wait for summer

9. Quote Originally Posted by BlackGT99

Awesome man. I can respect that! Can't wait for summer
    Hell yea. I'm not gonna wear a shirt... ever. Haha

10. Day... 26?

Dear diary... haha

Halfway through week 4 and I think the cyp is kicking in. It seems like I'm looking leaner everyday. I'm constantly lifting up my shirt and checking out my abs in the mirror. Just tested my BF and it said 13, so I think I've lost 1 or 2% already. People keep telling me I'm looking bigger.

I certainly don't feel very "alpha" or any different really. Definitely feeling overall mood enhancement tho. Seems like everyday is a pretty good day, but I've had my moments where I'm easily frustrated with people. Could be placebo effect, but I haven't been in this good of a mood for a long time.

Been sleeping like a baby every night, and waking up full of energy. I might go to sleep a little late and only sleep for 5-6 hours and wake up ready to go.

Libido has been really weird lately. Definitely not for the better either. Seems like erection strength has been mediocre and it takes forever to... finish. Was expecting raging libido and hard dick syndrome. Could be an estrogen issue. Not worried about it, but just thought id share

11. If you think perhaps its an estrogen issue perhaps you could use adex "as needed"?? Just an idea man

12. Quote Originally Posted by BlackGT99
    If you think perhaps its an estrogen issue perhaps you could use adex "as needed"?? Just an idea man
    I've been taking low dose (6.25mg) aromasin every day to prevent some of those high estrogen side effects. Just worried about my skin breaking out and stuff. Idk

13. Been doing some research and it could be the aromasin messin with my libido. I'm gonna stop taking it for a week and see what happens. If my skin breaks out bad, I'll jump back on it.

14. Quote Originally Posted by pistol345 View Post
    Been doing some research and it could be the aromasin messin with my libido. I'm gonna stop taking it for a week and see what happens. If my skin breaks out bad, I'll jump back on it.
    That's a good idea. Maybe try an EOD protocol to see if that helps

15. Yea true

16. And check this out... I made a pic of my diet schedule so I could have it on my phone.
    A lot of the things are nick names like "cut breakfast" which is 3 eggs, 2 servings egg whites, 2 pieces whole wheat toast with sugar free grape jelly. Ham helper is whole grain hamburger helper of course.
    I feel really good about my diet because it hits my macros almost perfectly most days. The only things I'm sketch about is that there is some sugar in my honey bunches of oats (HBO), but its pretty damn low for cereal (6g per serving). And I put 25g dextrose and 25g maltodextrin in my post workout shake. Other than that... I'm keeping sugar really low. and I'll cut those sugars out as I near the end of my cut, or as fat loss stalls. But if u guys have any suggestions, let me know.

Name:  ForumRunner_20130506_194239.png
Views: 225
Size:  177.6 KB

17. Second day of week 5

Really surpised I'm not feeling anything yet. Starting to wonder how legit my gear is. I think its real because its from a pretty reputable company, and my skin has been oily as hell. And I know the clomid (from the same source) is real because it made my tongue go numb for hours.
    Just thought id be feeling "alpha" or good pumps, or raging libido, or something by now. I don't seem to be losing any muscle, so I guess its good. Maybe its just cause its a lowish dose (400mg/ week). Anybody's cyp kick in late, or not "kick in" at all?

18. I skimmed most of the posts on here so forgive me if i am getting anything wrong but, With taking aromasin ed your keeping estro real low therefor the big weight gain/size explosion isnt gonna be as pronounced.. estro isnt always an evil thing if kept at decent levels...plus with restriction of calories you gains are not going to be the same as someone else bulking on these conpounds. I am sure your gear is legit and your prob in a recomp phase of your cycle where fat is dropoing and muscle is taking over. So the scale isn't gonna move much..... how is your strength, I know when I cut without aid of aas my strength and stamina suffers
    You are born small and weak, you die small and weak...How you look in-between is entirely up to you...

19. Quote Originally Posted by pillsRgood
    I skimmed most of the posts on here so forgive me if i am getting anything wrong but, With taking aromasin ed your keeping estro real low therefor the big weight gain/size explosion isnt gonna be as pronounced.. estro isnt always an evil thing if kept at decent levels...plus with restriction of calories you gains are not going to be the same as someone else bulking on these conpounds. I am sure your gear is legit and your prob in a recomp phase of your cycle where fat is dropoing and muscle is taking over. So the scale isn't gonna move much..... how is your strength, I know when I cut without aid of aas my strength and stamina suffers
    Okay. Yea, I quit taking the aromasin a week ago to see if that was affecting me, and it didn't seem like much changed. Think I'm a little bloated looking tho. Strength is pretty good I guess. I stopped creatine a lil while back, so I lost a little stamina. I'm still gonna keep injecting and see if I'm a late bloomer or something. And I just started helladrol, so that should give me some strength in a few weeks.

20. Quote Originally Posted by pistol345 View Post
    Second day of week 5

Really surpised I'm not feeling anything yet. Starting to wonder how legit my gear is. I think its real because its from a pretty reputable company, and my skin has been oily as hell. And I know the clomid (from the same source) is real because it made my tongue go numb for hours.
    Just thought id be feeling "alpha" or good pumps, or raging libido, or something by now. I don't seem to be losing any muscle, so I guess its good. Maybe its just cause its a lowish dose (400mg/ week). Anybody's cyp kick in late, or not "kick in" at all?
    400mg/wk is a lot tbh. Think about how low TRT dosages are (100mg/wk in average) but I'm sure it should be in full force by now

21. Quote Originally Posted by BlackGT99

400mg/wk is a lot tbh. Think about how low TRT dosages are (100mg/wk in average) but I'm sure it should be in full force by now
    Yea. True. But I think that "alpha" feeling is prolly more intense with a higher dose... like 600mg+. But I was readin about some guys saying that they don't feel cyp til weeks 7-8. Sounds crazy to me, but whatever works. I'm gonna keep on with my plan, but I was hoping the test would kick in well before the helladrol so id know what's doing what.

22. Quote Originally Posted by pistol345 View Post

Yea. True. But I think that "alpha" feeling is prolly more intense with a higher dose... like 600mg+. But I was readin about some guys saying that they don't feel cyp til weeks 7-8. Sounds crazy to me, but whatever works. I'm gonna keep on with my plan, but I was hoping the test would kick in well before the helladrol so id know what's doing what.
    Sounds good man! Keep it up and also keep us informed! 600mg/wk sounds amazing though for that Alpha feeling. What's your mood been like so far?

23. Quote Originally Posted by BlackGT99

Sounds good man! Keep it up and also keep us informed! 600mg/wk sounds amazing though for that Alpha feeling. What's your mood been like so far?
    Will do. I'm just stickin with the 400mg for now, might up the dose for the last few weeks to finish off my 25ml vial. Honestly, my mood has been wonderful lately. The weather has been nice, I just got accepted to a college I've been hoping to get into, had a few girls hittin me up lately... things have been good. Id like to say it was all from the test, but its prolly a combination of things.
    I've definitely felt a short temper a few times, but not to the point that I snapped at anyone. Just noticed that I was letting little **** get to me.
    Sleep has been pretty weird for the last week. I fall right asleep, but then I'll wake up at like 4am and feel wide awake for hours, then fall back asleep for a while. Haven't felt rundown or anything, actually feel pretty energetic when I get up. Then poppin ECA has kept that going all day

24. Switched my routine so I do biceps and triceps together, so I got my pump on today. Arms were looking stupid vascular, definitely got some looks from people. Idk know if the stuff is kicking in or what, but definitely a great workout today.
    And I just measured my body fat and it said 13%, so I've lost about 2% so far, and I'm about the same weight. Meausured my arms and they're the same size. Definitely want some more rapid fat loss tho. Really wanna get sub 10 soon.
    And I cut another 200 cals per day from carbs (so 50 less carbs per day). And I cut out my cheat meal this week cause I had a few questionable meals lately.

25. Quote Originally Posted by pistol345 View Post
    Switched my routine so I do biceps and triceps together, so I got my pump on today. Arms were looking stupid vascular, definitely got some looks from people. Idk know if the stuff is kicking in or what, but definitely a great workout today.
    And I just measured my body fat and it said 13%, so I've lost about 2% so far, and I'm about the same weight. Meausured my arms and they're the same size. Definitely want some more rapid fat loss tho. Really wanna get sub 10 soon.
    And I cut another 200 cals per day from carbs (so 50 less carbs per day). And I cut out my cheat meal this week cause I had a few questionable meals lately.
    Sounds like you're doing really well man! Just remember its a marathon not a sprint that is unless you were running tren A ha
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. First Test E cycle Help/Advice
    By jooocy in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-10-2012, 01:15 AM
  2. first test cyp cycle and ptc help!
    By daniel227 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-22-2011, 12:16 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-30-2011, 03:24 PM
  4. First Time Test Enanthate Cycle - HELP!
    By Muay Thaiger in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-16-2010, 10:19 AM
  5. 1-test cutting cycle, need diet help
    By RAEKWON201 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-27-2003, 08:24 PM