Finaflex 1-alpha dosage and pct help

  1. New Member
    shlabob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    19
    Rep Power
    33
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    6.22%

    Finaflex 1-alpha dosage and pct help


    If i take finaflex 1-alpha 2 a day with cel cycle assist will revolution pct black and pure test be enough to get me back to normal including libido? If i took 1 a day will i still see good results if so when should i take it and again will that pct be enough? And also would it help to take either rev. Black or pure test on cycle also or will that limit gains?

  2. Elite Member
    kenpoengineer's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Age
    54
    Posts
    5,047
    Rep Power
    3603514
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    58.5%
    Achievements Posting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Shlabob. Assuming you are way over 21 and have exhausted your natural gains with proper lifting and diet. Head over to the Supplement Company forum and look up Redefine Nutrition Finaflex forum. There are a number of 1Alpha cycles being run.

    Kleen, Dreamweaver and Snagency are good reps that can answer your questions and guide you.
  3. Diamond Member
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,729
    Rep Power
    2930137
    Level
    107
    Lv. Percent
    90.15%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    great answer kenpo

    shlabob - welcome to the forum
    again assuming you are proper age for use, we recommend 2-4 caps daily of 1-alpha
    1 cap is going to be a very light load, and may not produce results you are expecting to see

    as for cycle assist, that would really not be needed generally as we are talking about a very light and mild compound, not a harsh methylated product

    PCT Black was designed to be the perfect pct for this product, and yes PureTest is the perfect compliment to this in pct as well

    feel free to ask any further questions, and as kenpo says we have much more specific info in our forum available for you to peruse

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/
    •   
       

  4. Banned
    Borispili's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    490
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    22.22%

    this thing dosent need PCT its a test booster baiscally gainz form this = zero i run it trust me
  5. Elite Member
    hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,873
    Rep Power
    3047800
    Level
    80
    Lv. Percent
    93.33%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Borispili View Post
    this thing dosent need PCT its a test booster baiscally gainz form this = zero i run it trust me
    wtf dude, stop posting your rediculous nonsense and gtfo!
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  6. New Member
    shlabob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    19
    Rep Power
    33
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    6.22%

    Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    great answer kenpo

    shlabob - welcome to the forum
    again assuming you are proper age for use, we recommend 2-4 caps daily of 1-alpha
    1 cap is going to be a very light load, and may not produce results you are expecting to see

    as for cycle assist, that would really not be needed generally as we are talking about a very light and mild compound, not a harsh methylated product

    PCT Black was designed to be the perfect pct for this product, and yes PureTest is the perfect compliment to this in pct as well

    feel free to ask any further questions, and as kenpo says we have much more specific info in our forum available for you to peruse
    Thanks for the advice, i already started the cycle I'm on my 3rd day I've been taking alpha 2 a day pure test 4 a day revolution Black 1 a day and cycle assist 8 a day but I'm probably gonna cut that out of it now but if i do cut it out should i take 1 capsule of milk thistle a day or is revolution Black enough. And also if you could please check out my newest thread still havn't gotten a straight answer on it.
  7. Diamond Member
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,729
    Rep Power
    2930137
    Level
    107
    Lv. Percent
    90.15%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by shlabob View Post
    Thanks for the advice, i already started the cycle I'm on my 3rd day I've been taking alpha 2 a day pure test 4 a day revolution Black 1 a day and cycle assist 8 a day but I'm probably gonna cut that out of it now but if i do cut it out should i take 1 capsule of milk thistle a day or is revolution Black enough. And also if you could please check out my newest thread still havn't gotten a straight answer on it.
    you are running PureTest and PCT Black while using 1-alpha?
    no - save that for pct bud
    you really don't need the milk thistle either
    as i have said, PCT Black is tailor-made for use with 1-alpha..anything beyond that is at your own discretion, but typically not needed

    what are your goals, and how old are you?

    also - i have seen you posted a few threads like this one, but i do not know what other thread you are talking about

    provide a link please
  8. Diamond Member
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,729
    Rep Power
    2930137
    Level
    107
    Lv. Percent
    90.15%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by Borispili View Post
    this thing dosent need PCT its a test booster
    no pct for a delta-one dhea analog?

    poor guidance, please refrain from your advice further, thank you in advance
  9. New Member
    shlabob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    19
    Rep Power
    33
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    6.22%

    Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    you are running PureTest and PCT Black while using 1-alpha?
    no - save that for pct bud
    you really don't need the milk thistle either
    as i have said, PCT Black is tailor-made for use with 1-alpha..anything beyond that is at your own discretion, but typically not needed

    what are your goals, and how old are you?

    also - i have seen you posted a few threads like this one, but i do not know what other thread you are talking about

    provide a link please
    Yes i am i heard taking pure test and pct black on cycle and post cycle causes little to no loss in libido
    The pute test keeps the natural production of testosterone going to prevent shut down and the pct black prevents gyno while on cycle i will continue to take it 30 days after I'm done with the 1-alpha but i will up the dose of pct black to 2 a day post cycle
  10. Banned
    Borispili's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    490
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    22.22%

    if you can prove to me tht dhea causes harsh shutdown i will leave
  11. Diamond Member
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,729
    Rep Power
    2930137
    Level
    107
    Lv. Percent
    90.15%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by shlabob View Post
    Yes i am i heard taking pure test and pct black on cycle and post cycle causes little to no loss in libido
    The pute test keeps the natural production of testosterone going to prevent shut down and the pct black prevents gyno while on cycle i will continue to take it 30 days after I'm done with the 1-alpha but i will up the dose of pct black to 2 a day post cycle
    shlabob - you are using the products quite ineffectively, and wasteful
    the ideas you espouse in this post are inaccurate and mistaken
    we at Finaflex have developed the product, and have provided reps (such as myself) to be able to best guide you in usage

    since you fail to answer any of my questions and appear set on doing what you wish, i will end further attempts to help you

    should you change your mind, please visit our company forum (the link i provided above in my first post), where we take pride in offering you first-class assistance

    best
  12. Banned
    Borispili's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    490
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    22.22%

    oh ur a rep i see hahahha
  13. Diamond Member
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,729
    Rep Power
    2930137
    Level
    107
    Lv. Percent
    90.15%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by Borispili View Post
    if you can prove to me tht dhea causes harsh shutdown i will leave
    wow

    i have no inclination to argue with one who so obviously does not understand hormonal products, and who creates fabricated words like "harsh shutdown" that i have never uttered

    and logically, one would take from this post directed to you earlier, that your reputation and penchant for poor understanding preceeds you:
    Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    wtf dude, stop posting your rediculous nonsense and gtfo!

    enjoy your w/e
  14. New Member
    shlabob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    19
    Rep Power
    33
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    6.22%

    Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    shlabob - you are using the products quite ineffectively, and wasteful
    the ideas you espouse in this post are inaccurate and mistaken
    we at Finaflex have developed the product, and have provided reps (such as myself) to be able to best guide you in usage

    since you fail to answer any of my questions and appear set on doing what you wish, i will end further attempts to help you

    should you change your mind, please visit our company forum (the link i provided above in my first post), where we take pride in offering you first-class assistance

    best
    Im sorry if you felt like i was ignoring your advise i wasn't trying to make it seem that way. i just saying i heard you should take pure test and pct black on cycle to prevent loss of libido and gyno. So are you saying i should cut out both pct black and pure test out of my on cycle. If so since i only used 3 days worth would you recommend buying new bottles or will it still be enough to brig me back to normal after. Im just worried about gyno because i had puberty gyno when i was younger and i heard that means your prone to gyno. And of course I'm also worried about the loss of libido because i dot wanna have to use viagra in my 20s would cutting the pure test dosage down to 2 a day be good or should i definitely cut it out complety
  15. Diamond Member
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,729
    Rep Power
    2930137
    Level
    107
    Lv. Percent
    90.15%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by shlabob View Post
    Im sorry if you felt like i was ignoring your advise i wasn't trying to make it seem that way. i just saying i heard you should take pure test and pct black on cycle to prevent loss of libido and gyno. So are you saying i should cut out both pct black and pure test out of my on cycle. If so since i only used 3 days worth would you recommend buying new bottles or will it still be enough to brig me back to normal after. Im just worried about gyno because i had puberty gyno when i was younger and i heard that means your prone to gyno. And of course I'm also worried about the loss of libido because i dot wanna have to use viagra in my 20s would cutting the pure test dosage down to 2 a day be good or should i definitely cut it out complety
    your worries are baseless, and quite honestly not based in reality but simply on what you have imagined, or "heard" from an uneducated source

    you still have not told me how old you are; i will hope that you are at least 18, as the company expressly indicates on product that it is not recommended for those younger than that

    for informational purposes, there is no loss of libido associated with these products, staying within recommended guidelines
    the more realistic side-effect, would be lethargy
    in any event - if one were to experience these temporary sides, they would dissipate upon ceasing use, and this is what pct is meant to help alleviate as well

    PCT Black is made for pct; while some use it in a cycle as an AI (aromatase inhibitor), it is not my opinion that it is optimal, and i do not advise such, again it being wasteful..if you were to go this route, maybe take 1 cap beginning in the next-to-last or last week of your cycle, to kick-start pct, but only if you feel the need to
    there is no reason to take PureTest concurrent with a cycle of 1-alpha, period

    gyno, theoretically, can happen from many different variables and causes - not just from hormonal product
    (genetic/environmental/even from diet)
    those predisposed to gyno, have a greater chance of developing gyno with use of any hormonal product

    the delta-ones (from our line, those being 1-andro and 1-alpha) are very mild, very safe compounds with little to no potential of side-effects, if used as directed
  16. New Member
    shlabob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    19
    Rep Power
    33
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    6.22%

    Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    your worries are baseless, and quite honestly not based in reality but simply on what you have imagined, or "heard" from an uneducated source

    you still have not told me how old you are; i will hope that you are at least 18, as the company expressly indicates on product that it is not recommended for those younger than that

    for informational purposes, there is no loss of libido associated with these products, staying within recommended guidelines
    the more realistic side-effect, would be lethargy
    in any event - if one were to experience these temporary sides, they would dissipate upon ceasing use, and this is what pct is meant to help alleviate as well

    PCT Black is made for pct; while some use it in a cycle, it is not my opinion that it is optimal, and i do not advise such, again it being wasteful
    there is no reason to take PureTest concurrent with a cycle of 1-alpha, period

    gyno, theoretically, can happen from many different variables and causes - not just from hormonal product
    (genetic/environmental/even from diet)
    those predisposed to gyno, have a greater chance of developing gyno with use of any hormonal product

    the delta-ones (from our line, those being 1-andro and 1-alpha) are very mild, very safe compounds with little to no potential of side-effects, if used as directed
    Alright thank you for the help i will cut out the pct black and pure test completely but will the pct black and pure test with 3 days worth of it missing be good enough for my pct or should i purchase another bottle? i think it will be fine i just want to make sure. And i am 19
  17. Diamond Member
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,729
    Rep Power
    2930137
    Level
    107
    Lv. Percent
    90.15%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    yes, should be perfectly fine, no worries
  18. New Member
    shlabob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    19
    Rep Power
    33
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    6.22%

    Ok thanks again
  19. New Member
    danman87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    27
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    40.17%

    Hi im daniel quick question im towards the end of my 1alpha cycle and starting my epi v cycle, in order to keep my sex drive normal when on the cycle should i take my pct revolution one time at night or wait until im almost done with my epi v cycle?
  20. Diamond Member
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,729
    Rep Power
    2930137
    Level
    107
    Lv. Percent
    90.15%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by danman87 View Post
    Hi im daniel quick question im towards the end of my 1alpha cycle and starting my epi v cycle, in order to keep my sex drive normal when on the cycle should i take my pct revolution one time at night or wait until im almost done with my epi v cycle?
    are you having problesm with libido, or is this something you just think you should just be preemptive on?

    again - i am not a fan of running your pct while on cycle
    i'm not saying there is no use for a compound like arimistane (an AI) at strategic points while on cycle, but i you should not feel like you have to run it, like it's required practice or something..

    if you begin to experience issues (libido loss, gyno symptoms etc) then, sure
    but for preemptive precautionary intent? no
    save it for pct
  21. New Member
    danman87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    27
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    40.17%

    Yea i been feeling like i have libido issues how would i take it and when will i start the purtest? To get things to normal?
  22. New Member
    danman87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    27
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    40.17%

    and the libido issues are due for me taking the 1 alpha i just started the epi-v and ending my 1 alpha cycle so wondering how should i take the revolution black and the pure test?
  23. Diamond Member
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,729
    Rep Power
    2930137
    Level
    107
    Lv. Percent
    90.15%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by danman87 View Post
    and the libido issues are due for me taking the 1 alpha i just started the epi-v and ending my 1 alpha cycle so wondering how should i take the revolution black and the pure test?
    you can start with 1-2 caps PCT Black at night to rectify estrogen

    when you are in final week-10day of cycle, you can start PureTest, as directed..then, continue running PCT Black/PureTest into pct

    PureTest can also used following pct for an addtl 2-3 weeks
  24. New Member
    danman87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    27
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    40.17%

    Thanks man i will do that i appreciate for your time man!!!!
  25. New Member
    danman87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    27
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    40.17%

    One more thing why is epi v discontinued in finaflex.com?
  26. Diamond Member
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,729
    Rep Power
    2930137
    Level
    107
    Lv. Percent
    90.15%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by danman87 View Post
    One more thing why is epi v discontinued in finaflex.com?
    this will be reformulated to abide by and stay ahead of ever-changing platform of supplement "reform" by our government
  27. New Member
    danman87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    27
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    40.17%

    Oh i see thank you again man!
  28. New Member
    Mysza30's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    50
    Level
    1
    Lv. Percent
    41%

    I ran 1-andro 30 days/4 pills a day eating 500 above maintance and gained 10 lbs of lean mass. Bench press went up 80 lb/Bentover row went up 60lbs.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. PCT dosages and supps help....
    By udsss in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-07-2011, 01:52 PM
  2. A gap between cycle and pct- help please
    By griller88 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-03-2008, 01:56 PM
  3. Dosage and Timing...HELP!
    By paulygon in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-28-2008, 10:36 AM
  4. 5AR blockers and PCT, help.
    By neurotic3 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-03-2005, 09:16 AM
  5. M4OHN dosage and PCT
    By Redeemer in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 04-30-2005, 02:21 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in