4ad powder

thehugeone

Awards
Hey guys, wow its been a long time since I last posted. Anyway I was looking into the 4ad for my m1t cycle. I've tried topical substances before and I don't like them and I know it isnt as effecitve to use the pill form and more harmful to the liver so I wanted to know if i could buy the 4ad powder and either a) throw it in my mouth and let it absorb, b) mix it into a liquid and drink it, c) mix it into food like apple sauce and eat it. Is this an effective method if possible? If this is possible how much would i need to take at each serving (in mg.) Thanks, Dan

P.S. Im also concerned about the shelf life of the topical form and I wanna stock up becuase of the ban, and buying pill form would just be damn expensive.

yelis300

yelis300

Awards
  • Established
I think the topical route is still going to be your best bet.

thehugeone

Awards
does anyone know what the shelf life of the topical version compared to the powder is? Im getting a 4 year supply of m1t.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
I've tried topical substances before and I don't like them and I know it isnt as effecitve to use the pill form and more harmful to the liver Thanks, Dan

Why do you say using a transdermal is harder on your liver than oral?

thehugeone

Awards
No what i meant to say was the pill is harder on the liver....but thats besides the point, can u answer my question?

ZackMurphy

Awards
You could certainly mix raw 4AD powder into food or drink and take it that way. In theory, something slow digesting, or at least with some fats. You mentioned apple sauce for the sugars. I dno't actually have any information that would suggest relative bioavailability of the pwder taken with different macronutrient ratios. My gut instinct says slow digestion, so fats and some protein, but I don't have solid info. Remember, you want levels up for a sustained period, so no need to rush it through with simple sugars.

Another issue: with 4AD and M1T it is not uncommon to pre-load the 4AD since it takes a little while to get yoru levels up with 4AD whereas the M1T is quite quick. I've not done a M1T-4AD cycle, but I know some guys will preload the 4AD for as much as 2 weeks, and THEN begin the M1T for a regular 2-4 week cycle of M1T.

In re shelf life, I've heard a couple years, but again, I don't know this for a 100% fact. You can certainly contact the manufacturer of your brand of M1T and ask - they'll know and tell you. With the ban coming, they may be anxious about questions that imply you're stocking up, so you can say you have some old stuff already and just want to be sure.

thehugeone

Awards
Okay thanks alot for that great info man. I appreciate it. I guess I could also by capping supplies and do that, no? That will still save me good money cause the already capped stuff such as ergopharms is like $30.

ZackMurphy

Awards
Okay thanks alot for that great info man. I appreciate it. I guess I could also by capping supplies and do that, no? That will still save me good money cause the already capped stuff such as ergopharms is like $30.
Yeah, you can put on your Li'l Pharmacist outfit and go the home capper route. It's kind of fun. I did that with my last PCT with nolva.

Personally, I think home capping i more trouble than it's worth for a PH. It takes a little practice to get the quantities/pill just right. It's not complex, but it's a small-sized pain in the ass when it's stuff for which the quantities have to be very precise. If you were capping antioxidants or something, no big deal, but PH's are a whole different ball of wax. Precision is everything. I think you can do better going the "mix with food" route. Besides, if you're cutting the pills with corn starch or something, to reduce to dosage per pill, the you have a whole new issue. Hassle = higher. You know?

How about just making your own transdermal? You can buy the carrier gel/goo for about $15/bottle, and then you just use that.

thehugeone

Awards
well i have a digital scale that is precise to .1, so I thought I would use that. The problem with transdermals is I hate them and had no luck what so ever with s1+. I found rubbing that stuff on to be a hassle. I wasnt going to be cutting with anything, I was gonna just make 1000mg caps. Also, I am worried about the gels shelf life...it seems like powder would last longer, whata you think?

ZackMurphy

Awards
well i have a digital scale that is precise to .1, so I thought I would use that. The problem with transdermals is I hate them and had no luck what so ever with s1+. I found rubbing that stuff on to be a hassle. I wasnt going to be cutting with anything, I was gonna just make 1000mg caps. Also, I am worried about the gels shelf life...it seems like powder would last longer, whata you think?
Well, the raw powder would certainly outlast the powder immersed in gel. If there WAS any degradation over time, it would certainly be enhanced by the presence of a liquid. So for that reason, you initial idea would probably be better, But definitely send the manufacturer an e-mail. I'm certain they'll respond.

If you want to home-cap, it's certainly not a complex process, so go for it. The capsules are so cheap, thought, that I recommend wasting a few and practicing. Cap some flour or something, just to get the feel for it. I didn't practice, and my first batch of stuff (4AD) was a little off in dosages.

Transderms certainly can be their own brand of hassle, so I'm with you there. My next cycle will be a transderm, but dealing with the gloves, staying away from women/babies - it is a pain sometimes.

thehugeone

Awards
ok thanks...ill def. emailt the manufacturer and ask....how did you weigh out the powder for youe caps? Like i said i have the digital scale that goes by .1g or 100mg. Think this would be good enough?

ZackMurphy

Awards
ok thanks...ill def. emailt the manufacturer and ask....how did you weigh out the powder for youe caps? Like i said i have the digital scale that goes by .1g or 100mg. Think this would be good enough?
Well, you said you wanted 1000mg caps, so the .1g scale would be okay. You still have a +/-100mg margin of error (200mg swing, from cap to cap), but that's not a deal-breaker.

Last edited: