H Drol / Stano Drol Stack

  1. Registered User
    Stantheman85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    49
    Answers
    0

    Thumbs up H Drol / Stano Drol Stack


    Hello everybody.

    About to start a new cycle with H Drol and Stano Drol (obviously from the title) Just want to know if everything looks good. I am doing this stack mostly as a recomp because I recently got over the flu at the end of Novemeber thru mid December and lost 15 lbs when it was all said and done. Getting over the sickness plus going home for the holidays have interfered with my workouts and I need to get back on track.

    My current stats are 22, 6'3", 197 lbs.

    HDrol- 50 / 75 / 75 / 75 / 75 / 75 /
    Stano- 600/800/800/1000/1000/1200/
    ^^^I have 2 bottles of each btw

    Multi
    Fish Oil
    Cycle Assist
    Taurine
    Joint supps
    Vitamin C
    Milk Thistle
    Calcium
    BCAA

    My PCT:
    Nolva 20/20/10/10
    CEL PCT Assist
    Lean Extreme

    As well as same supps from above

    I also have some leftover DAA and Erase from my last pct
    I could run DAA for 18 days and I have 30 Erase Pills(seems pointless to use)
    Not sure if i should just finish my bottle of DAA though.. opinions?


    My purpose with the stack is to gain lean muscle while not gain too much weight(5-10 lbs), get my 6 pack popping out for my vaca to Florida in March, and to get stronger(no sh!t)

    My diet mostly consists of eggs, whey protein, milk(not very much), lots of chicken, and home-made meals by my GF( If it was me I would eat chicken every meal, but shes not too fond of that lol)

    Any help would be appreciated....!!!

  2. Registered User
    hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,357
    Answers
    0


    get more daa and erase.
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  3. Registered User
    Stantheman85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    49
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    get more daa and erase.
    If I get more DAA and Erase...

    Should I start DAA during last week of cycle ?

    How should I dose Erase?
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    heebs10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,584
    Answers
    0


    ideally get more DAA and erase. but if you wanted to be cheap, you can just run what you have and run the DAA for that 18 days and run your erase 1/2/2 (you wont be able to finish out the 3rd week at 2 erase/day but it will last you just till your last day on DAA)
    VO2 Max = 58.75mL/kg/min
    ~If Difficult takes a day, impossible takes a week~
    Learn Teach Lead
  5. Registered User
    Stantheman85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    49
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by heebs10 View Post
    ideally get more DAA and erase. but if you wanted to be cheap, you can just run what you have and run the DAA for that 18 days and run your erase 1/2/2 (you wont be able to finish out the 3rd week at 2 erase/day but it will last you just till your last day on DAA)
    Would it be that that much more beneficial to get more?

    p.s. I am kindof cheap being in college and all
  6. Registered User
    heebs10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,584
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Stantheman85 View Post
    If I get more DAA and Erase...

    Should I start DAA during last week of cycle ?

    How should I dose Erase?
    if you have enough DAA, sure go for it. im a fan of running your AI inverse to your serm. as you progress through your pct, you will be producing more test and so, more estrogen so i would run your AI like 1/2/3/3/2/1 (i also like to taper the AI back down to avoid rebound after you finish the DAA)
    VO2 Max = 58.75mL/kg/min
    ~If Difficult takes a day, impossible takes a week~
    Learn Teach Lead
  7. Registered User
    gymguy21's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    478
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Stantheman85 View Post

    Would it be that that much more beneficial to get more?

    p.s. I am kindof cheap being in college and all
    If you can't run the cycle properly. Why run it at all?
  8. Registered User
    heebs10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,584
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Stantheman85 View Post
    Would it be that that much more beneficial to get more?

    p.s. I am kindof cheap being in college and all
    totally feel your pain with the being a broke college student thing. i literally broke through my neighbors apartment window on more than one occasion when they weren't home to steal some of their food because i was so broke lol. anyways, honestly, 2.5 weeks of DAA is enough to help jump start your test production imo. it would be nice to be able to slowly taper off the erase though. then again, it is just hdrol so i think what you have is pretty sufficient.
    VO2 Max = 58.75mL/kg/min
    ~If Difficult takes a day, impossible takes a week~
    Learn Teach Lead
  9. Registered User
    heebs10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,584
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by gymguy21 View Post
    If you can't run the cycle properly. Why run it at all?
    i wouldnt say his cycle plan isnt laid out properly. even without any DAA at all, he still has a strong pct for a hdrol cycle.
    VO2 Max = 58.75mL/kg/min
    ~If Difficult takes a day, impossible takes a week~
    Learn Teach Lead
  10. Registered User
    Stantheman85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    49
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by gymguy21 View Post
    If you can't run the cycle properly. Why run it at all?
    It's not that I don't want to run it properly, I wanted everyone's opinions and figure out how to make my stack as successful as possible for my personal results
  11. Registered User
    hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,357
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Stantheman85 View Post

    It's not that I don't want to run it properly, I wanted everyone's opinions and figure out how to make my stack as successful as possible for my personal results
    daa is cheap, but atleast u have a serm
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  12. Registered User
    gymguy21's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    478
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by heebs10 View Post

    i wouldnt say his cycle plan isnt laid out properly. even without any DAA at all, he still has a strong pct for a hdrol cycle.
    Wouldn't you want him to have everything on hand. I mean its not that expensive for a bottle of erase and bulk 100g daa
  13. Registered User
    Stantheman85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    49
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by heebs10 View Post
    totally feel your pain with the being a broke college student thing. i literally broke through my neighbors apartment window on more than one occasion when they weren't home to steal some of their food because i was so broke lol. anyways, honestly, 2.5 weeks of DAA is enough to help jump start your test production imo. it would be nice to be able to slowly taper off the erase though. then again, it is just hdrol so i think what you have is pretty sufficient.
    lol
    college = the struggle
    the college diet is roman, whey, pbj, chicken, speghetti, and eggs.
    Appreiciate the help though my friend, I may see where my finances are in the next couple weeks and buy some more erase and DAA. Gotta check every single site for the cheapest deal.
  14. Registered User
    gymguy21's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    478
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Stantheman85 View Post

    It's not that I don't want to run it properly, I wanted everyone's opinions and figure out how to make my stack as successful as possible for my personal results
    I personally would just want to have everything on hand. Even if you think you don't need it
  15. Registered User
    gymguy21's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    478
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post

    daa is cheap, but atleast u have a serm
    Agreed here, most of the time they have everything else and don't want to get the serm or say they can't find one
  16. Registered User
    Stantheman85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    49
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    daa is cheap, but atleast u have a serm
    Quote Originally Posted by gymguy21 View Post
    Agreed here, most of the time they have everything else and don't want to get the serm or say they can't find one
    So youre saying I should deff get more DAA so I can run 3/3/3/3
  17. Registered User
    gymguy21's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    478
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Stantheman85 View Post

    So youre saying I should deff get more DAA so I can run 3/3/3/3
    I would u can find it for cheap and sometimes they have an Erase/Daa combo so it would be even cheaper
  18. Registered User
    heebs10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,584
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by gymguy21 View Post
    Wouldn't you want him to have everything on hand. I mean its not that expensive for a bottle of erase and bulk 100g daa
    agreed bro, always good to have an AI on hand and yes DAA is cheap, these would be ideal. however, even without them, he still has a strong pct though. people recovered just fine before DAA. if he was running SD, i would say these are a must but its just H-drol and stano. he has a serm which is the most important part as it is the foundation of any pct. imo his pct is adequate for this cycle, the rest is just bonus the way i see it, but thats just me.
    VO2 Max = 58.75mL/kg/min
    ~If Difficult takes a day, impossible takes a week~
    Learn Teach Lead
  19. Registered User
    gymguy21's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    478
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by heebs10 View Post

    agreed bro, always good to have an AI on hand and yes DAA is cheap, these would be ideal. however, even without them, he still has a strong pct though. people recovered just fine before DAA. if he was running SD, i would say these are a must but its just H-drol and stano. he has a serm which is the most important part as it is the foundation of any pct. imo his pct is adequate for this cycle, the rest is just bonus the way i see it, but thats just me.
    I understand your point but I guess I just play safer then sorry when it comes to cycles.
  20. Registered User
    heebs10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,584
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Stantheman85 View Post
    lol
    college = the struggle
    the college diet is roman, whey, pbj, chicken, speghetti, and eggs.
    Appreiciate the help though my friend, I may see where my finances are in the next couple weeks and buy some more erase and DAA. Gotta check every single site for the cheapest deal.
    no problem, man. even though its a struggle, college if fcuking awesome!! i didnt want to graduate but i dragged it out as long as i could lol. btw, oats are cheap as hell. if your at a university, try and meet some freshmen girls and have them get you into the dorm cafeterias with them, worked for me on multiple occasions. search the web and find some good deals.
    VO2 Max = 58.75mL/kg/min
    ~If Difficult takes a day, impossible takes a week~
    Learn Teach Lead
  21. Registered User
    Stantheman85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    49
    Answers
    0


    Question about Lean Extreme:

    Should I wait til week 3 to start this or start when I end my cycle?
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. h-drol stano-drol stack, problems with saw palmetto
    By SUPER8BALL in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-21-2011, 10:41 AM
  2. Recomp H-drol Stano-Drol Stack
    By jhughes4 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-16-2011, 12:04 AM
  3. H-DROL & Stano DROL Stack..
    By mrosd in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-16-2010, 11:37 AM
  4. H-DROL/STANO-DROL STACK
    By iBrandon in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-21-2010, 04:56 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in