Delt injections to help niggling Injuries????

snheff85

Awards
Lads,
I have a constant recurring shoulder injury,i had a deep tissue muscle tear in my cuff about a year ago that messed me up pretty bad,i had to stop training for nearly 6 months,i go to a physio twice a week,and follow a strict cuff conditioning,warm up and stretches routine,but yet still sometimes it can feel sore/fatigued and its starting to annoy me at this stage, i mean its nearly a year now

My question is would injecting my delts with gear help this,as my past two cycles i have only ever done glutes,and was curious as to if anybody has any info or personal experience with gear helping niggling injuries like this one.I have heard that Deca is good for things like this but my nxt cycle is Test and EQ,but surly some test sould help with this no???

snheff85

Awards
You,s all SUCK on this site,cheers fro all the info hahahahahahaha

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are your glutes disproportionate to the rest of your body? This will answer your question as to whether or not site injections with steroids are effective.

snheff85

Awards
Yea that has NOTHING to do with what i asked pal,i dont have NIGGLING INJURIES in my glutes..I mean you took the time to reply with your smart arse answer why not just take the time to ANSWER my question correctly,by the way Seattle SUCKS too...!!!!!Hahahahahaha

rambofireball

rambofireball

Awards
  • Established
niggle... what a funny word.

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea that has NOTHING to do with what i asked pal,i dont have NIGGLING INJURIES in my glutes..I mean you took the time to reply with your smart arse answer why not just take the time to ANSWER my question correctly,by the way Seattle SUCKS too...!!!!!Hahahahahaha
I see that reading between the lines isn't your strong suit. That being said, if spot injecting steroids was effective, your glutes would be disproportionate to the rest of your body.
Steroids follow certain pathways to be rendered effective.
I answered the question the first time, you just couldn't see it.
I didn't choose Seattle so your statement doesn't offend me.
Stay calm and carry on chap.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I see that reading between the lines isn't your strong suit. That being said, if spot injecting steroids was effective, your glutes would be disproportionate to the rest of your body.
Steroids follow certain pathways to be rendered effective.
I answered the question the first time, you just couldn't see it.
I didn't choose Seattle so your statement doesn't offend me.
Stay calm and carry on chap.
Eww you're in Lewis?

I heard the suicide rate there is higher than any other post because there is so little sunlight.

snheff85

Awards
Dude im only winding you up,i understand where your coming from i was just was curious as to know could test help towards healing an injury a lil quicker not make my delts bigger if you get me,i heard deca is good coz it surrounds the joints with water etc but i hate using deca so was just asking about test :) but thank you for your input anyway :)

dazzvxr

dazzvxr

Awards
I once read in a write up that hgh (human growth hormone) can have positive effects on repairing many injuries including the type you describe,

Joint repair with hGH is mainly a cause of the raised IGF levels due to hGH supplementation. It's sad that hGH can't be used more widely in the medical field because it has been documented to greatly repair injuries because it heals and even strengthens connective tissue, cartilage, and joints. That's why all these pros talk about using it after they had a sports injury.

Borispili

Borispili

Banned
Awards
test like deca also adds water to ur body so tht could lube up ur joints but i dont think its like the oil u inject in the delt will heal tht joint unless of course ur the tin man from the wizard of OZ

51FTY

Awards
  • Established
Try super cissus or cissus rx. Its for sports injures, pain, tendonitis, cartiliage, etc.