Delt injections to help niggling Injuries???? - AnabolicMinds.com

Delt injections to help niggling Injuries????

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

Delt injections to help niggling Injuries????

Lads,
    I have a constant recurring shoulder injury,i had a deep tissue muscle tear in my cuff about a year ago that messed me up pretty bad,i had to stop training for nearly 6 months,i go to a physio twice a week,and follow a strict cuff conditioning,warm up and stretches routine,but yet still sometimes it can feel sore/fatigued and its starting to annoy me at this stage, i mean its nearly a year now

My question is would injecting my delts with gear help this,as my past two cycles i have only ever done glutes,and was curious as to if anybody has any info or personal experience with gear helping niggling injuries like this one.I have heard that Deca is good for things like this but my nxt cycle is Test and EQ,but surly some test sould help with this no???

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

You,s all SUCK on this site,cheers fro all the info hahahahahahaha
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
    BOARD TYRANT
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Are your glutes disproportionate to the rest of your body? This will answer your question as to whether or not site injections with steroids are effective.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

Yea that has NOTHING to do with what i asked pal,i dont have NIGGLING INJURIES in my glutes..I mean you took the time to reply with your smart arse answer why not just take the time to ANSWER my question correctly,by the way Seattle SUCKS too...!!!!!Hahahahahaha
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

niggle... what a funny word.
    My parents created my body, in which I create my mind. I will honor them, by developing both to their utmost potential.
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by snheff85 View Post
    Yea that has NOTHING to do with what i asked pal,i dont have NIGGLING INJURIES in my glutes..I mean you took the time to reply with your smart arse answer why not just take the time to ANSWER my question correctly,by the way Seattle SUCKS too...!!!!!Hahahahahaha
    I see that reading between the lines isn't your strong suit. That being said, if spot injecting steroids was effective, your glutes would be disproportionate to the rest of your body.
    Steroids follow certain pathways to be rendered effective.
    I answered the question the first time, you just couldn't see it.
    I didn't choose Seattle so your statement doesn't offend me.
    Stay calm and carry on chap.
  8. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post

I see that reading between the lines isn't your strong suit. That being said, if spot injecting steroids was effective, your glutes would be disproportionate to the rest of your body.
    Steroids follow certain pathways to be rendered effective.
    I answered the question the first time, you just couldn't see it.
    I didn't choose Seattle so your statement doesn't offend me.
    Stay calm and carry on chap.
    Eww you're in Lewis?

I heard the suicide rate there is higher than any other post because there is so little sunlight.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

Dude im only winding you up,i understand where your coming from i was just was curious as to know could test help towards healing an injury a lil quicker not make my delts bigger if you get me,i heard deca is good coz it surrounds the joints with water etc but i hate using deca so was just asking about test but thank you for your input anyway
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

NIGGLING all day long brother hahahaha
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

I once read in a write up that hgh (human growth hormone) can have positive effects on repairing many injuries including the type you describe,

Joint repair with hGH is mainly a cause of the raised IGF levels due to hGH supplementation. It's sad that hGH can't be used more widely in the medical field because it has been documented to greatly repair injuries because it heals and even strengthens connective tissue, cartilage, and joints. That's why all these pros talk about using it after they had a sports injury.
    Work Hard. PLAY HARDER!!
  12. Banned
    Stats
    5'5"  200 lbs.

test like deca also adds water to ur body so tht could lube up ur joints but i dont think its like the oil u inject in the delt will heal tht joint unless of course ur the tin man from the wizard of OZ
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'4"  128 lbs.

Try super cissus or cissus rx. Its for sports injures, pain, tendonitis, cartiliage, etc.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-28-2012, 04:48 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-27-2012, 06:53 AM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-08-2012, 11:16 PM
  4. IGF-1 to help injury recovery.
    By Creeky in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-20-2010, 05:03 AM
  5. Brain injury recovery - supps to help?
    By Pfunk47 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 07-29-2006, 06:07 PM