Lean bulk/ test e cycle

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Answers

Lean bulk/ test e cycle

Running a test e cycle at 500mgs pw for bulking and measured body fat today to find its gone up to 20%!! I eat pretty clean but I do have 4000 kcal a day (5'10" 86kg) I was 15% before eating like this, should I drop kcals to loose fat or will that affect gains too much? Don't really want to get past 20% if I can help it.. What do you guys suggest?
    Work Hard. PLAY HARDER!!

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Answers

Anyone?
    Work Hard. PLAY HARDER!!
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  150 lbs.
    Answers

Whats your 4000 calories consist of? Perhaps too carb intensive? Eating alot of prepackaged junk? Whats your maintenance calorie intake?
    You are your own maker. Train dirty.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Man 20% is pretty high for starting a cycle. I wouldn't worry about it increasing much on cycle tho as your nutrient partitioning goes through the roof while on AAS but in saying that as the above poster said if your macros are all out of whack then you'll still gain bf. Dial in your diet first.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Answers

Ok to give you an idea

Meal 1
    72g porridge with 350ml of milk (430kcal 18g protein) 1 whey protein shake (150 kcal 24gram protein) 6 egg whites 2 yolks

Meal 2
    200gram rice (uncooked weight) (720kcal 16g protein) 400g chicken breast (484 kcal 114g protein) this meal is shared between 2 and 3

Meal 3
    Same as meal 2

Meal 4
    Banana (100 kcal)
    Whey protein shake (150kcal 24g protein

Meal 5
    I can't always guarantee as my missus makes it... But normally some sort of meat and veg ( I wish she would weigh it out the lazy *****)

Meal 6
    200 gram fatt free yoghurt (160kcal 9gram protein) whey protein shake (150 kcal 24g protein)

I drink a 2 litre bottle of fat free skimmed milk throughout the day which is 814kcal 79gram protein

I was 15% body fat last time I checked, should I change the kcal intake? Up cardio? Try and loose a bit of fat? Don't want to ruin gains by not eating enough but don't wana be a fat twat either...

Thanks for the help guys
    Work Hard. PLAY HARDER!!
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Answers

Bump??
    Work Hard. PLAY HARDER!!
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Answers

my advice...bump up protein a TON! while on cycle like that you need to be about 2:1 protein per lb of body weight. Also increase your fatty acid content...throw in some good MCTs, PUFs, MUFs, and make the majority of your carb intake Periworkout and youll lean out... just give it time.

also make sure your hitting the weights hard and keeping your HR higer than 65% of your max...shoot for around a 75% controlled during your workout and watch the fat melt away
    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I'm usually crying when people take naked pictures of me. Fcuking childhood.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Answers

Ok thanks, should I still consume the same amount of calories? My workouts are pretty strong and I still hit cardio lightly, should I substitute some carbs for protein or just increase food intake to get more protein?
    Work Hard. PLAY HARDER!!
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by dazzvxr View Post
    Ok thanks, should I still consume the same amount of calories? My workouts are pretty strong and I still hit cardio lightly, should I substitute some carbs for protein or just increase food intake to get more protein?
    i would sub/trade carbs for protein...2:1 is MINIMUM on AAS, while on i shoot for 2.5 to 3:1. and if your still puttin on pudge, then drop calories. 4k isnt overkill, but maybe start at 3k or 3500 and adjust from there
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  260 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by MANotaur View Post

i would sub/trade carbs for protein...2:1 is MINIMUM on AAS, while on i shoot for 2.5 to 3:1. and if your still puttin on pudge, then drop calories. 4k isnt overkill, but maybe start at 3k or 3500 and adjust from there
    So you take in 5-600 grams of protein a day? I'm staying at 3-4 right now. No shakes though. I'm on superdrol.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Answers

Ok that's great! Thanks for the help will drop the rice down and up the chicken for a start
    Work Hard. PLAY HARDER!!
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by beastybean View Post
    So you take in 5-600 grams of protein a day? I'm staying at 3-4 right now. No shakes though. I'm on superdrol.
    have before when ive done a Keto diet...Ive gone as high as 6 one time but it gave me the meat sweats and ****s bad so i hover around 450-500
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Answers

i love shakes lol they can be a lifesaver
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Definately remove 2/3 of the rice or taking. Add few eggs for breakfast and some eggwhites. Get higher quality yogurt. The one i buy is called chobani greek yogurt its like 1.25$ for 200g and its 18g prot and 9g carbs. Also some canned tuna would be a great addition and a great source of protein.
    Im on same cycle as you
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Answers

I'm currently hitting 320/380 daily which Is enough off cycle but i suppose it makes sense boosting it while on cycle.. My main concern has become the increase in body fat
    Work Hard. PLAY HARDER!!
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ludbg View Post
    Definately remove 2/3 of the rice or taking. Add few eggs for breakfast and some eggwhites. Get higher quality yogurt. The one i buy is called chobani greek yogurt its like 1.25$ for 200g and its 18g prot and 9g carbs. Also some canned tuna would be a great addition and a great source of protein.
    Im on same cycle as you
    I will search the shelves later for a better yoghurt, I'm in the uk so not sure if we have that particular one... I was hitting the tuna at one point but got really sick of it, will use it as a snack again while on cycle, to be honest I'll be glad to cut the rice lol
    Work Hard. PLAY HARDER!!
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by dazzvxr
    Running a test e cycle at 500mgs pw for bulking and measured body fat today to find its gone up to 20%!! I eat pretty clean but I do have 4000 kcal a day (5'10" 86kg) I was 15% before eating like this, should I drop kcals to loose fat or will that affect gains too much? Don't really want to get past 20% if I can help it.. What do you guys suggest?
    For someone that weight and bf % I'd suggest something like 350g protein 350g carbs and 100g fats. 3700 calories. I'd say your body would use pretty much all of that while on AAS. Remember when you work out your maintenance kcals work them out by your LBM not overall weight as fat cells are not metabolically active.
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post

For someone that weight and bf % I'd suggest something like 350g protein 350g carbs and 100g fats. 3700 calories. I'd say your body would use pretty much all of that while on AAS. Remember when you work out your maintenance kcals work them out by your LBM not overall weight as fat cells are not metabolically active.
    Good point, I'd never thought about taking away the weight made up by fat, I will certainly be re evaluating that one.... Thanks
    Work Hard. PLAY HARDER!!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-04-2011, 09:53 PM
  2. Summer Lean Bulk..Test, Mast, Tbol
    By eaglesplyr32 in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 04-24-2011, 01:10 AM
  3. Proposed "lean bulker" test/EQ cycle
    By NevrEnuf in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 31