m,14add/m1t cycle help

constantmover

Awards
Whats up people of the board this is my first post,but i've been reading the forum for a few months now and its pretty damn informative.
I've searched everywhere and i'm looking for suggestions on a serious bulk m,14add/m1t stack, I heard they go well together as m,14add handles the m1t sides better than 4ad

also for future use i have these compounds also i would look for some recomendations for cycles and stacks.
M4ohn
m1t
m5aa
m,14add

I really need to find out what i can do with all the extra m4ohn i have.

Stats:
age 24
height 6'4
weight 228
experience did several m1t cycles up to 30mgs aday
no aas probably 8 cycles total.
Thanks for everything.

meathead1987

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I wouldnt run M1T and M14 together.

Supersoldier did, and they killed his liver!

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
I wouldnt run M1T and M14 together.

Supersoldier did, and they killed his liver!
First of all, Welcome.:wave: :)

Seccondly, the above statement is true. However, If you're bent on using them together, I would reccomend you Run the M1,4ADD @ at least 200mg. I speak from experience. Also try to limit your M1T dose to 10 to 20mg and keep the cycle short. (4weeks max). And definitely invest in some liver protection supps.

constantmover

Awards
so lean one youre saying run a 4week stack of 10mgs of m1t and 200mgs of m,14 at the same time the whole 4weeks or just the m1t or m,14 the first 2weeks then for the last 2weeks just go with m1,4add.

Thanks again.

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
dont run them both at the same time, your gonna really run into trouble.

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
Please don't stack M1,4 and M1T. ESPECIALLY at doses listed above.

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
all you have is methyls, which is dumb cuz you cant stack any of them. the only stack I would even consider it m14add with the m5aa

or.....

Weeks 1-6 m14add
Weeks 6-15 m4ohn

but even this would be a doozy on the liver. Buy some non-methyl stuff before the ban

constantmover

Awards
Thanks for all the help, i won't do these two together,and by the way i just put my hands on some 1test maybe i'll stack that with the m1,4add. Or just run a 200mg m1,4add by itself.

jkaz182003

Banned
Awards
where are you guys getting your nolvadex from for the end of your cycle since customnutritionwarehouse.com isn't carrying it anymore

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
stacking 1t with m14add would probably we a kick ass cycle. Go for that one.