My cycle - AnabolicMinds.com

My cycle

  1. New Member
    ak1983's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    24

    Reputation

    My cycle


    Guys After lots of discussion, diet, supplements, combination of exercises. I came up with below cycle to be my first cycle. Comments and suggestions are appreciated.

    I am 30 years old, 5 years experience, I know how to eat and have a good diet plan,

    Age: 30
    Sex: male
    Height: 181
    Weight: 176
    Bf: 15% (going to drop at least 2% more before going on cycle)

    Weight lifting experience: regular last 3 years
    Cycle history: non
    Physical condition: healthy/strong
    Allergies: non


    Main Cycle
    Cycle Duration: 12 weeks
    Testosterone Enanthate: 500MG EW (250MG Monday, 250MG Thursday)
    HCG: 50MG EW (25MG Sunday, 25MG Wednesday)
    Adex: 0.25MG EOD (AI Purposes)
    ------- Cycle Ends

    HCG: 50MG EW (25MG Sunday, 25MG Wednesday) - 3 more pins after cycle finishes (same routine Sunday and Wednesday)

    -------

    2 Weeks after last Test-E

    PCT - Post Cycle Therapy
    PCT Duration: 4 Weeks

    (every day dose)
    Week 1: Clomid 75MG and Nolva 40MG
    Week 2: Clomid 50MG and Nolva 40MG
    Week 3: Clomid 50MG and Nolva 20MG
    Week 4: Clomid 50MG and Nolva 20MG
    ------- PCT Ends

    Thanks

  2. Advanced Member
    live to lift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  158 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    971
    Rep Power
    292586

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ak1983 View Post
    Guys After lots of discussion, diet, supplements, combination of exercises. I came up with below cycle to be my first cycle. Comments and suggestions are appreciated.

    I am 30 years old, 5 years experience, I know how to eat and have a good diet plan,

    Age: 30
    Sex: male
    Height: 181
    Weight: 176
    Bf: 15% (going to drop at least 2% more before going on cycle)

    Weight lifting experience: regular last 3 years
    Cycle history: non
    Physical condition: healthy/strong
    Allergies: non

    Main Cycle
    Cycle Duration: 12 weeks
    Testosterone Enanthate: 500MG EW (250MG Monday, 250MG Thursday)
    HCG: 50MG EW (25MG Sunday, 25MG Wednesday)
    Adex: 0.25MG EOD (AI Purposes)
    ------- Cycle Ends

    HCG: 50MG EW (25MG Sunday, 25MG Wednesday) - 3 more pins after cycle finishes (same routine Sunday and Wednesday)

    -------

    2 Weeks after last Test-E

    PCT - Post Cycle Therapy
    PCT Duration: 4 Weeks

    (every day dose)
    Week 1: Clomid 75MG and Nolva 40MG
    Week 2: Clomid 50MG and Nolva 40MG
    Week 3: Clomid 50MG and Nolva 20MG
    Week 4: Clomid 50MG and Nolva 20MG
    ------- PCT Ends

    Thanks
    15% so i take it thats not u in ur avi?
  3. Elite Member
    hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,449
    Rep Power
    2612252

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by live to lift View Post

    15% so i take it thats not u in ur avi?
    no, its me..
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
    •   
       

  4. Elite Member
    howwedo107's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,306
    Rep Power
    1941542

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    That's a heavy pct
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  5. Advanced Member
    BigShadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    679
    Rep Power
    68490

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by live to lift View Post

    15% so i take it thats not u in ur avi?
    Ha what gave u that clue? The 8 pack or the 19in arms? Why would a guy post another's guys pick of his shirt off in his avi? Unless of course it's me! Wait that is me,,,,,brah aha !

    Anyway cycle looks good for a 1 st time run I would up the clomid to 100mg for 3-4 days but all in all .....Do it!
  6. Advanced Member
    BigShadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    679
    Rep Power
    68490

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    That's a heavy pct
    Oh ahit didn't see all that nolva in there. Personally I like 2 serms but 40 is over kill 20mg for 3 weeks would be fine.
  7. Elite Member
    howwedo107's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,306
    Rep Power
    1941542

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by BigShadow View Post

    Oh ahit didn't see all that nolva in there. Personally I like 2 serms but 40 is over kill 20mg for 3 weeks would be fine.
    Yeah that was my thought like Clomid at 50 n Novla at 20 with daa
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  8. Professional Member
    iparatroop's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,501
    Rep Power
    6785860

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post

    Yeah that was my thought like Clomid at 50 n Novla at 20 with daa
    Clomid tapered 50/50/25/25 if I'm not mistaken.
  9. Elite Member
    howwedo107's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,306
    Rep Power
    1941542

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post

    Clomid tapered 50/50/25/25 if I'm not mistaken.
    For a longer test e cycle like that I'd prefer 50 straight through tampering down would be ok for a PH cycle but that's just my preference a strong pct is what makes or breaks a cycle
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  10. Professional Member
    iparatroop's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,501
    Rep Power
    6785860

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post

    For a longer test e cycle like that I'd prefer 50 straight through tampering down would be ok for a PH cycle but that's just my preference a strong pct is what makes or breaks a cycle
    Good to know fine sir. I haven't pinned yet, so that's good info.
  11. Elite Member
    howwedo107's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,306
    Rep Power
    1941542

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post

    Good to know fine sir. I haven't pinned yet, so that's good info.
    I personally had no side effects from Clomid when I took it before bed so keep that in mind as well
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  12. Professional Member
    iparatroop's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,501
    Rep Power
    6785860

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post

    I personally had no side effects from Clomid when I took it before bed so keep that in mind as well
    I've PCT'd with clomid a few times. It always treats me well. Always tapered it though (PH cycles). I've never experienced the real "emo" or blurry side effects and my bloods have always come back great.
    Sorry for thread-jacking OP.
    And I take it upon waking.
  13. New Member
    ak1983's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    24

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by live to lift View Post

    15% so i take it thats not u in ur avi?
    That's the target mate
  14. New Member
    ak1983's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    24

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    That's a heavy pct
    You think I should drop the dose?
  15. New Member
    ak1983's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    24

    Reputation

    Thanks every one for replying back, So basically it should be

    Week 1: Clomid 50MG and Nolva 40MG
    Week 2: Clomid 50MG and Nolva 20MG
    Week 3: Clomid 50MG and Nolva 20MG
    Week 4: Clomid 50MG and Nolva 20MG

    ------- PCT Ends

    Does that Make sense guys?
  16. Advanced Member
    live to lift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  158 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    971
    Rep Power
    292586

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ak1983 View Post

    That's the target mate
    I think thats everyones target but it weird u have a half naked dude on ur avi that aint u lol
  17. New Member
    ak1983's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    24

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by live to lift View Post

    I think thats everyones target but it weird u have a half naked dude on ur avi that aint u lol
    Hahaha , its not weird, Soon I will put myself up probably next 6 months or earlier may be
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Almost ready to start my cycle.
    By CROWLER in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-29-2003, 12:20 PM
  2. My cycle results thus far
    By Manteca in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 12-20-2002, 04:56 PM
  3. omnadren/dbol/fina my cycle
    By BIGPOPPAPUMP in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-20-2002, 04:34 PM
  4. My Cycle Log
    By Blindfaith in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-11-2002, 11:59 PM
  5. done with my cycle
    By shady in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-03-2002, 03:22 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in