Superdrol, 1-AD, and trimax?

z28man

Awards
  • Established
Its about time for me to start Superdrol fun whenever it comes in. I'll be running it at 20-30mg with 4-600mg 1AD for five weeks. I want to run some trimax with this cycle for atleast 2 weeks and leave the other 3 weeks for lean bulking. So I understand I should run the PS/PH for two weeks before trimax to build up protective levels. Trimax will be run weeks 3-4 at varied doses. Im wondering though what to do during the other weeks to minimize BF increase but still put on some lean mass. Im thinking eating only 500-1000 cals over maintanence extremely clean during the growing weeks and 500 cals max. under maintanence with a CKD diet during trimax. But Im wondering if this yoyo type dieting will be effective or would I be better off with some other scheduling for the trimax/dieting? As Id be building for 2 weeks, cutting for 2 weeks, and building for 1 more week. Im on the verge of just saying **** it and do a lean bulk as it is winter and doing a straight through cut with trimax in the spring. What do you guys think? If this should be moved to cycle info I apologize and please move it there.