Questions on 1st cycle

P

PackinSmurfs

Awards
First cycle:

Test Cypionate - 400mg a week split into (2) 200mg injects Monday and Friday for 8 weeks

Arimidex - 1/2cc every day until end of PCT

HCG- Starting one week after last test injection and doing 1/2cc Monday, Wednesday, and Friday for 3 weeks

Have been contemplating running HCG throughout the course of the test cycle and using novaldex/adex/hcg all with PCT

Thoughts? What would you change/add to cycle?

Thanks

DNAMP

DNAMP

Awards
First cycle:

Test Cypionate - 400mg a week split into (2) 200mg injects Monday and Friday for 8 weeks

HCG- Starting one week after last test injection and doing 1/2cc Monday, Wednesday, and Friday for 3 weeks

Have been contemplating running HCG throughout the course of the test cycle and using novaldex/adex/hcg all with PCT

Thanks
First off i would run 500mg of trst but 400 is ok. You don't start running hcg 1 week after your last test Injection, it actually suppresses hpta. You run it throughout 2x a week. . You start pct 2 WEEKS after your last shot. You don't need to run adex that much, and you don't run it with Nolva either I believe. You need to read up on hcg and look into clomid/Nolva for your pct. your nuts will thank us. Oh and run it minimum 10 weeks. Test C is a long ester it starts kickin hard around week 5

P

PackinSmurfs

Awards
>Ok so bump the test up to 500mg a week.
>HCG while on cycle (2x) a week<---what dosage should I use?
>Should I continue taking Adex and HCG until 2 weeks after last test inject and then use Nolva and Clomid?
>What dosage of Nolva and Clomid do you recommend to use?

Thanks!

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
>Ok so bump the test up to 500mg a week.
>HCG while on cycle (2x) a week<---what dosage should I use?
>Should I continue taking Adex and HCG until 2 weeks after last test inject and then use Nolva and Clomid?
>What dosage of Nolva and Clomid do you recommend to use?

Thanks!
250iu's twice per week.

Clomid 50/50/50/50
Arimidex .5 EOD or E3D

No need for both Clomid and Nolva.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Run the hcg 250ius every 4 days.
Don't run armidex with Nolva as they compete for the same receptors. Use aromasin in pct as this will prevent estrogen rebound as it is a suicidal inhibitor.
Clomid or Nolva either one but if you've only got armidex run the clomid.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
250iu hcg twice a week during cycle. Some people like to blast it at 1000iu one week before pct starts.

B

bouchez71

Awards
I am also looking into doing my first cycle of real gear. I have been on oral otc ph's for a few years on and off. mainly the original finaflex and a few other quad blends.

i plan on running cyp alone for 10 weeks (would 12 be more beneficial?) also should i also take proviroxyl as an e blocker and if so what should the dosing be? i am just a little worried about gyno and have also heard this will give the libido a little extra kick.

i plan on following with nolva at 40/40/20/20 2 weeks following my last injecition.

do my doses seem correct? anything i should change?

i have been in the gym for 3 years and have seen some decent gains with the otc phs but nothing over 8lbs or so. it just wears on my kidneys. im 5 10 157lbs about 8-10%bf my goal is to get up around the 170-175 range. any input is appreciated. didnt mean to jack the thread but i found it by searching and someone else who searches will just get a little more info with less clicks. thanks

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
I am also looking into doing my first cycle of real gear. I have been on oral otc ph's for a few years on and off. mainly the original finaflex and a few other quad blends.

i plan on running cyp alone for 10 weeks (would 12 be more beneficial?) also should i also take proviroxyl as an e blocker and if so what should the dosing be? i am just a little worried about gyno and have also heard this will give the libido a little extra kick.

i plan on following with nolva at 40/40/20/20 2 weeks following my last injecition.

do my doses seem correct? anything i should change?

i have been in the gym for 3 years and have seen some decent gains with the otc phs but nothing over 8lbs or so. it just wears on my kidneys. im 5 10 157lbs about 8-10%bf my goal is to get up around the 170-175 range. any input is appreciated. didnt mean to jack the thread but i found it by searching and someone else who searches will just get a little more info with less clicks. thanks
I would use either Aromasin or exemestane as an AI no need for proviron for your first cycle. I would go 12 weeks just because cyp is a slightly longer ester then ethanate. Your libido will be on fire with the test alone honestly, I was afraid I would break my girlfriend around week four. Nolva 40/40/20/20 should be fine. You are a bit small to be starting gear though (no offense) maybe you have a small frame.

B

bouchez71

Awards
how should i dose my AI and how often? is it necessary or precautionary? i guess its better to have it on hand than not

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
how should i dose my AI and how often? is it necessary or precautionary? i guess its better to have it on hand than not
Arimidex is .25mg e3d to start and then changed according to needs I personally run it at .25 eod
Exemestane is normally around 6.25mg ed changed as needed some people need more some less also depends on how accurately dosed yours is. I ran one brand at 25mg ed and that felt about right (severely under dosed) another brand ran it at 12.5 and my joints felt like fire.

B

bouchez71

Awards
With my ai I have read to also take it w my post. Should I do so and should I also run my ai on my 2week off period?

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
With my ai I have read to also take it w my post. Should I do so and should I also run my ai on my 2week off period?
I would run it last two weeks before pct but I will also be running a prop tapper but a lot of people still run it while the ester clears.

D

druller655321

Awards
5'10, 157 after years of PHs? I think you need to work on your PCT and nutrition. Your're sitting where I would be if I was natty, but with proper PCT and getting mu diet in check, I've been able to hold onto 20-25 lbs of lbm. Unless of course you're a holocaust survivor and you are somehow holding onto some kind of gains.

D

druller655321

Awards
First cycle:

Thanks
Sorry to aid the thread jack. But I agree with what you've been told. Also look into clomid, I've been steered towards it by lots of vets as it helps to stimulate endogenous test production. A combo of hcg throughout, and DAA with clomid sounds like the most testicularly friendly combo out there. (In terms of getting test production restarted).

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
At some point a few years ago this was common knowledge. Dunno what happened to it..

B

bouchez71

Awards
Well people have to inform others for it to become "common knowledge" so I guess it's a good thing were putting it back out there.