Best non methyl for a beginner

  1. Best non methyl for a beginner


    I wanna try a non methyl ph on my next bulk but there are loads out there. don't want anything too heavy.

    I'm 30, and been lifting for about 3 years. main goal is size but obviously strength is a bonus.


  2. personally im impressed with the 1- alpha reviews from finaflex.

  3. 1 alpha as H said or epi v.

    Could also use stano at 500mg standalone or 11keto at 800mg ed

    -Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    ...::: Olympus Labs :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -
    •   
       


  4. i would have mentioned stano but i have to atleast run 1200-1400mg to notice anything which gets costly for the results.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    i would have mentioned stano but i have to atleast run 1200-1400mg to notice anything which gets costly for the results.
    don't wanna spend too much. like I said I don't wanna do anything too heavy, just something that can help me along with my gains.
  6. Re: Best non methyl for a beginner


    Lg sciences liquid trifecta stack. Great all in one stack for around $80. Cant go wrong!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by jcesare View Post
    Lg sciences liquid trifecta stack. Great all in one stack for around $80. Cant go wrong!
    wow. comes with pct too. might have to look into that. thanks man. repped

  8. Quote Originally Posted by cyb3rtr0n1k View Post

    wow. comes with pct too. might have to look into that. thanks man. repped
    5 alpha test and reboot as pct

    Epi v and PCT black as pct

    -Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    ...::: Olympus Labs :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -
  9. Re: Best non methyl for a beginner


    Quote Originally Posted by cyb3rtr0n1k View Post
    wow. comes with pct too. might have to look into that. thanks man. repped
    Thanks buddy! I ran this last year. I have a cycle log and review on phf but can't post links yet. Anyway its very effective, no sides and makes you horny as hell as a bonus!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by jcesare View Post
    Thanks buddy! I ran this last year. I have a cycle log and review on phf but can't post links yet. Anyway its very effective, no sides and makes you horny as hell as a bonus!
    LOL. its it true its 8 doses a day? bet that's a pain.

    also,.I do Intermittent Fasting (have for years) does anyone know if PH and IF mix? dunno if it has to be taken while you have a full stomach

  11. Quote Originally Posted by jcesare View Post
    Lg sciences liquid trifecta stack. Great all in one stack for around $80. Cant go wrong!
    i have one for sale lol
  12. Re: Best non methyl for a beginner


    Quote Originally Posted by cyb3rtr0n1k View Post
    LOL. its it true its 8 doses a day? bet that's a pain.

    also,.I do Intermittent Fasting (have for years) does anyone know if PH and IF mix? dunno if it has to be taken while you have a full stomach
    Dosing is odd at first because of the oral syringe in public and at work but you get used to it quickly.

  13. thanks for your help guys. I will try and find out about IF and PH on the web or another post.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Best shoulder exercises for a beginner
    By \/\_FIERCE_/\/ in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-09-2013, 04:51 PM
  2. Best non methyl for my dad?
    By ZamaMan in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-02-2010, 04:15 PM
  3. Best Non-Methylated stack for Size?
    By mclucas in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-27-2008, 09:55 AM
  4. Best non methyl DS/PH for mass and or strength?
    By Juicaholic in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-19-2007, 12:26 PM
  5. Best non-methylated oral available legally?
    By Fireproof in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-14-2005, 05:55 PM
Log in
Log in