Just need help
- 01-17-2013, 12:21 AM
- 01-17-2013, 10:08 AM
How long have you been lifting? What kinda workout schedule are you using right now? You will need to be a little more specific because there are tons and tons of options, but in general, it sounds like you might wanna base your routine around compound (multi-joint) exercises such as Squats, Deadlifts, Bench, Pullups, etc. to start with and go from there...I like focusing on the big compound lifts because of the great metabolic response they initiate.
Also - dont know if you have access to a pool - but I would recommend swimming as cardio over running. Its a great full body workout...and its not running. haha
- 01-17-2013, 10:15 AM
BPS Rep*All posts are solely the opinions of myself and do not reflect the opinions of BPS*
Subscribe to the BPS VIP List for inside information on new products, promos, and introductory offers!
01-17-2013, 02:30 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By permanabol in forum Weight LossReplies: 8Last Post: 08-17-2010, 09:34 AM
- By Remixman in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 04-28-2010, 05:09 PM
- By mtwabo in forum BulkingReplies: 6Last Post: 04-06-2009, 09:37 PM
- By Zero Tolerance in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 03-03-2009, 01:44 PM
- By Jtannenb in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 9Last Post: 08-06-2008, 11:44 AM