Drinking while takingNon-Methylated Prohormones

cyb3rtr0n1k

Awards
Hi. Just a bit of info about me. I have just hit 30 and been working out for 2-3 years (probably 2 years properly) and Im almost at the end of my 2nd cut.

I have bulked and cut twice over this period and Im not too happy with my gains, even though I believe I have eaten right and trained hard. I like the idea of taking a non methylated PH cycle during my next bulk as I am a little concerned about the toxicity of methylated PHs.

Also (as the title suggests) I do like a drink. I dont mean that I drink 7 days a week and cane back a bottle of jack a night, but i do like a few beers (once or at most twice) a week, usually on a weekend. This is usually just a few light beers or a few small glasses of Jack.

Now, I have heard that non-methylated PHs are easier on the liver, and I was wondering if this allowed for the occasional beer?

Please dont tell me that im stupid or anything os the usual 'drinking will hurt your gains'. I just want to know if a beer once a week on these would damage my liver.

I liked the idea on non methylated PHs as I just wanta little help with my gains. I dont want to go down the route of hitting the heavy stuuf straight away.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
you can have a casual drink or two while on methylated toys too. we all say no drinking at all because the dum fuks out there that make bad decisions will think a beer or two = yea go binge youll be fine. im assuming you mean maybe 2 beers on a weekend or something. not like my dad who drinks 8 a fuking day

and id still stick by no drinks really at all for the dimethyls

cyb3rtr0n1k

Awards
you can have a casual drink or two while on methylated toys too. we all say no drinking at all because the dum fuks out there that make bad decisions will think a beer or two = yea go binge youll be fine. im assuming you mean maybe 2 beers on a weekend or something. not like my dad who drinks 8 a fuking day

Yeah I dont wanna hit the methyls just yet. Gonna try a light non methyl cycle I think. Seeing a lot of people recommending starting on 4-ad, but im still doing my research. Im about a month away before my cut is over and I will make sure all my info is sorted and my PCT is sorted too.

Anyone else got any experience on this?

00S4Boy

Awards

What about a tetramethyl?

Mrwright243

Awards
So what's a good non methy ph for beginners to put on mass

ion26

ion26

Awards
  • Established
You want to use a PH and haven't gotten good results in your first 2-3 yrs of training...

Jesus...how about fixing your routine and diet first...

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Light on liver, I would rate in this order from best gains.
1. Trest or Dienazone
2. Stano
3. 4-AD and all the rest of that 1-AD and AD what ever crap.

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nah 1dhea gives more gains than stano

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established

x2 w this fella

You want to use a PH and haven't gotten good results in your first 2-3 yrs of training...

Jesus...how about fixing your routine and diet first...
Jesus how bout you fix your attitude and or help him? You probably can't because you're blind from the clomid in another thread :rolleyes:

Mrwright243

Awards
estra-4,9,11-triene-3,17-dione is this a good ph