Best Clen

G

georgez

Awards
After getting my diet and workout tuned in I'm looking to kickstart some additional fatloss with clen. After researching for a while I'm still confused as to who has the best clen. And by best, I mean how it's dosed, price, and effectiveness. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

D

dalejmurphy

Awards
After getting my diet and workout tuned in I'm looking to kickstart some additional fatloss with clen. After researching for a while I'm still confused as to who has the best clen. And by best, I mean how it's dosed, price, and effectiveness. Any info would be greatly appreciated.
I like ancilleryguys clen better than any that i've tried

F

former_SlimJim

Board Supporter
Awards
The best sources for the price are Physical Enhancement, Custom Nutrition Warehouse, and M5 Research. The first two are board sponsors so keep that in mind - support the team! They all carry the same liquid form - 200mcg per ml - 50ml per bottle - for $34.95. I don't think you'll find it much cheaper anywhere else. The only problem is all three are currently out of stock and I'm not sure why. Matt at Custom said in a thread that he will be getting more in in several weeks if you can wait that long.