Is this cycle survivable?

  1. Advanced Member
    R1187's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    520
    Rep Power
    33432
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    4.64%

    Is this cycle survivable?


    First time with test, but will be throwing in a lot of other stuff. It's probably too much, but I just feel compelled to do it.

    Test cyp will be run at 400mg/week, for 12 weeks. It may be pushed to 500mg for the final 4 weeks, if sides are low.

    Cycle will be kickstarted with a methylated designer steroid; Alpha One, by competitive edge labs. This stuff is currently off the legal market, and was supposed to be as potent as Superdrol, only with wet gains. I'v been wanting to try it for a while, just hope my bottles aren't bunk.

    Dosage will be 40/40/60/60, with bumps to 60mg depending on sides. The bottle warns not to exceed 3 weeks of continuos usage, but that's just a warning.

    In the 10th week of the cycle, I'm going to drop a bomb, SD @ 20/20/30/30. This should really harden me up after the run of test. I've ran SD before with minimal sides, so it's on.

    One more compound, and it will be topical formestane run the entire duration of the cycle. Don't want to get too smooth.

    Entire cycle length: 14 weeks + 4 weeks PCT.

    Methylated compounds used for a total of 8 weeks, but with 6 weeks between each 4 week dosing scheme.

    Using topical formestane for entire 14 weeks.

    Is this cycle survivable?

  2. Senior Member
    OnionKnight's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2,393
    Rep Power
    466001
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    18.34%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    i dont see why not. people blast and cruise for years running way harsher **** than that. you gonna tke any support sups while kickstarting and ending?
  3. Advanced Member
    R1187's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    520
    Rep Power
    33432
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    4.64%

    Quote Originally Posted by OnionKnight View Post
    i dont see why not. people blast and cruise for years running way harsher **** than that. you gonna tke any support sups while kickstarting and ending?
    Wasn't planning on it.

    Ran SD is the past for 6 weeks straight, no support supps.

    Hepatotoxicity is way overblown. Increased liver activity does not = liver damage.
    •   
       

  4. Advanced Member
    R1187's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    520
    Rep Power
    33432
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    4.64%

    Also my main concern is if it's safe to use formestane for 14 weeks.
  5. Senior Member
    GLHF's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,225
    Rep Power
    5909
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    73.33%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    lol of course its survivable. come on now.....we are talking about a healthy human male body in its prime right? that **** can handle a lot, trust me.
  6. Senior Member
    machorox123's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,486
    Rep Power
    141406
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    55.87%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by R1187 View Post
    First time with test, but will be throwing in a lot of other stuff. It's probably too much, but I just feel compelled to do it.

    Test cyp will be run at 400mg/week, for 12 weeks. It may be pushed to 500mg for the final 4 weeks, if sides are low.

    Cycle will be kickstarted with a methylated designer steroid; Alpha One, by competitive edge labs. This stuff is currently off the legal market, and was supposed to be as potent as Superdrol, only with wet gains. I'v been wanting to try it for a while, just hope my bottles aren't bunk.

    Dosage will be 40/40/60/60, with bumps to 60mg depending on sides. The bottle warns not to exceed 3 weeks of continuos usage, but that's just a warning.

    In the 10th week of the cycle, I'm going to drop a bomb, SD @ 20/20/30/30. This should really harden me up after the run of test. I've ran SD before with minimal sides, so it's on.

    One more compound, and it will be topical formestane run the entire duration of the cycle. Don't want to get too smooth.

    Entire cycle length: 14 weeks + 4 weeks PCT.

    Methylated compounds used for a total of 8 weeks, but with 6 weeks between each 4 week dosing scheme.

    Using topical formestane for entire 14 weeks.

    Is this cycle survivable?
    excessive for a first cycle but looks fun nevertheless
  7. Advanced Member
    R1187's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    520
    Rep Power
    33432
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    4.64%

    Quote Originally Posted by GLHF View Post
    lol of course its survivable. come on now.....we are talking about a healthy human male body in its prime right? that **** can handle a lot, trust me.
    I used to smoke cigarettes, on and off for 4 years.

    Haven't smoked in months now, don't plan to ever go back.
  8. New Member
    PintSizPopeye's Avatar
    Stats
    5'2"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Age
    28
    Posts
    108
    Rep Power
    106
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    92.56%

    Re: Is this cycle survivable?


    So will you be ending the SD immediately before starting pct? I was thinking of adding SD to the end of my test cycle and wasn't sure if it was best to have it end with the test or immediately before starting pct.

    Sent from my SGH-I897 using Tapatalk 2
  9. Advanced Member
    R1187's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    520
    Rep Power
    33432
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    4.64%

    Yes, ending test on the 12th week, and using only SD for the final 2 weeks.

    From what I understand, test levels can still be elevated up to 2 weeks after the last injection.
  10. New Member
    PintSizPopeye's Avatar
    Stats
    5'2"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Age
    28
    Posts
    108
    Rep Power
    106
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    92.56%

    Re: Is this cycle survivable?


    Quote Originally Posted by R1187 View Post
    Yes, ending test on the 12th week, and using only SD for the final 2 weeks.

    From what I understand, test levels can still be elevated up to 2 weeks after the last injection.
    That's what I figured since if they weren't still elevated there'd be no reason to hold off on pct for 2 weeks. I'll probably so the same. Good luck on your cycle.

    Sent from my SGH-I897 using Tapatalk 2
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-26-2011, 03:03 AM
  2. Is this cycle good? What can i add...
    By Jshepherd23 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-18-2009, 06:40 PM
  3. How is this cycle looking?
    By justin7038 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-23-2009, 02:02 AM
  4. Is this cycle for me?
    By Landmine in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-11-2006, 05:29 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in