numbness in fingers

  1. numbness in fingers


    Just curious if you guys ever herd of or experienced this while on cycle. i ahve taken helladrol in the past and got tingly numbness in 3 fingers , when i came off it went away... same goes for epistane i got the numbness but i think even worse then the helladrol.... went away after pct... wierd never herd of this before


  2. I get tingles sometimes not sure why but I do lol at least I'm not the only one
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com

  3. This happened to me during my test e/ mdrol cycle. The only thing I could think of was from the bloat, because as soon as I came off and lost the water weight it stopped happening.
    ______________________________ ______________________________ _________________
    Follow my first cycle! http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/210154-first-cycle-gonna.html
    •   
       


  4. im about to run another epi cycle this time on a cut ikts been almost 4 motnhs since last cycle been cutting for 8 weeks alrdy looking foward to this run have my prep coach doing diet.... i hope my fingers dont go numb again lol

  5. I speculate this could be from abrupt water weight/BP spike....

    Perhaps even AAS inducing an increase in GH ---> IGF-1 levels which cause these symptoms...

    All speculative opinion here

    -Matt
    Body Problem Mechanic
    National Level Competitor.

    www.mpasupps.com

  6. you could b right i ahve af eelin my bp could have been elevated slightly and i know i put on like 10 pounds in the first 2 weeks but then again i went boom on epi stane and boom increased carbs sooo maby the water weight.. will be intresting how i feel on a cut this go around

  7. I had this from dbol and test cyp I think it's a combination of bloat and increase igf

  8. The tingles you are referring to are a side of elevated bp. Ill elaborate if you guys want more info.

  9. i wouldnt mind more info and anyway to prevent it from this upcoming cycle im gonna run epi and stack it with trenazone

  10. Quote Originally Posted by figdaddy
    The tingles you are referring to are a side of elevated bp. Ill elaborate if you guys want more info.


    Please

  11. Blood pressure can be difficult to judge w out bloodwork, but Ive heard of it being associated with the heart being weaker during the cycle...aka not being able to pump blood all the way into the extremities. Were u using a pre workout on cycle?

  12. Quote Originally Posted by figdaddy View Post
    Blood pressure can be difficult to judge w out bloodwork, but Ive heard of it being associated with the heart being weaker during the cycle...aka not being able to pump blood all the way into the extremities. Were u using a pre workout on cycle?
    Makes sence. I read an article that said that while on cycle you should do some type of cardio to improve heart/ blood flow. I hardly do cardio but I'm interested in what can be done to stop it.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by figdaddy
    Blood pressure can be difficult to judge w out bloodwork, but Ive heard of it being associated with the heart being weaker during the cycle...aka not being able to pump blood all the way into the extremities. Were u using a pre workout on cycle?


    I've heard extreme muscle growth as well as water retention as it can put pressure on your nerves. Also high BP.

    OP did you have any injuries lately? Neck or back possibly?

    Did not know your heart was "weaker" per se when on a cycle....

  14. With the heart being a muscle, it'd be hard to fathom the concept of it being weaker while on cycle. I'd be interested to learn if there is truth to this. Time to google.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop
    With the heart being a muscle, it'd be hard to fathom the concept of it being weaker while on cycle. I'd be interested to learn if there is truth to this. Time to google.


    Let me know what you find out. I'm with you on this one.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    With the heart being a muscle, it'd be hard to fathom the concept of it being weaker while on cycle. I'd be interested to learn if there is truth to this. Time to google.
    It makes sense to me.

    Smooth muscle and skeletal muscle would not necessarily react in the same way to extra hormones.

    Or atleast I've never heard of anyone having smooth muscle hypertrophy from steroid use.

  17. http://www.m.webmd.com/fitness-exerc...e-heart?page=1

    It would appear, so far, that it does weaken the heart.

  18. I've heard of studies that say steroids can weaken your heart specifically the left ventricle, but that is over an extended period of time. 10 years or more. I don't know of any science that says while on a cycle your heart is weakened.

    Furthermore this is new research and is inconclusive at best. Again I'm not an expert so if there is evidence out there that suggests otherwise I'd love to see it.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by hardwork25 View Post
    I've heard of studies that say steroids can weaken your heart specifically the left ventricle, but that is over an extended period of time. 10 years or more. I don't know of any science that says while on a cycle your heart is weakened.

    Furthermore this is new research and is inconclusive at best. Again I'm not an expert so if there is evidence out there that suggests otherwise I'd love to see it.
    Still reading in between Halo4 matches brochacho. Will keep you posted.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop
    http://www.m.webmd.com/fitness-exerc...e-heart?page=1

    It would appear, so far, that it does weaken the heart.


    I've seen that article before but how and who they studied was "poor" at best, they don't know what kind of quality their gear was as it is illegal, or even what specific compounds were used. That article is far from fact..... The problem is I've seen a few articles that are just like that so could it be true? Yes.... Do we have enough evidence to say that they do cause the heart to weaken... Not really, at least from what I've read.

    I need something way more substantial than that to form an opinion....

    I just don't know..... Need some help from some the the pro's on here lol

  21. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop

    Still reading in between Halo4 matches brochacho. Will keep you posted.


    Lol nice. I'm going to see what I can find as soon as I finish eating.

  22. All I can come up with is that steroids are bad. I give up.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop
    All I can come up with is that steroids are bad. I give up.


    Yeah that what they always say. I'm with you man maybe someone else can help lol.

  24. If the heart weaker on cycle are we blast and cruise guys screwed

  25. yes i was using prework out on cycle but i will discontinue use if that will help

  26. From what I've heard the Beta-Alanine in preworkouts can cause your extremities to tingle.

    Just thinking out loud, but maybe the increased bp and water retention on cycle are caused by sodium retention, and potassium/sodium are imbalanced? I'd think there'd be so many variables it'd be super hard to pinpoint the cause without consistent bloodwork.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. pressure in fingers after deadlifting
    By DerickVonD in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-18-2010, 06:04 PM
  2. numbness in fingertips from hook grip?
    By tunnelrat in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-23-2007, 09:49 PM
  3. Numbness in right side of head?
    By Dennking in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-09-2006, 07:01 AM
  4. Numbness in Hand?
    By smike319 in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-06-2003, 05:35 PM
  5. Numbness in Hand?
    By smike319 in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-06-2003, 01:17 PM
Log in
Log in