1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.85%
    Achievements Posting Pro

SD - Losing Weight :(

I'm on day 9 of my 3rd SD cycle, so I'm aware of what should be going on with my body. Last week I weighed in at 186, yet today I'm 172. I've been running 30mg and plan to stay there for the 30 days.

Diet is in check at 3540 cals, 280 carb, 172 fat, 284 pro which is 38/23/39. The only possible thing I could think is that with the lethargy I've been seeing in the AM, plus the epic weight loss, that I should probably add in another meal with pasta, upping the cals over 4k.

Any other advice you could recommend? Oh yeah, I have upped my training to 5 days a week but I don't think the extra day would make that big of a difference
    I don't go lift, I don't go workout, I don't go train....I go get sexy....sexy as fwuark!!!!!!!!!

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.39%

What's your height weight and age. What are you taking for liver sups? Are you still hungry at the end of the day?
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.85%
    Achievements Posting Pro

180 start of cycle, 5'10" - 23. Liv.52 and UDCA and I have to say i'm not all that hungry period
    I don't go lift, I don't go workout, I don't go train....I go get sexy....sexy as fwuark!!!!!!!!!
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.83%

What brand SD are you using? Maybe you got a bunk batch.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.39%

Quote Originally Posted by xigotmailx View Post
    180 start of cycle, 5'10" - 23. Liv.52 and UDCA and I have to say i'm not all that hungry period
    Hmmm, liver should be good. Yeah man just eat more.
    Also, are you weigh ins at the same time? I always weigh in in the morning on an empty stomach, otherwise my weight can vary as much as ten pounds throughout the day depending on what I ate.
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.85%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Methastadrol by Hard Rock - I used the same stuff in August which netted 13 pound gain

I do weigh myself in the morning before I eat and I've even noticed that weighing myself at the gym after eating all day that my weight is just continuing to drop. Sometimes it's higher in the morning than after eating

EDIT:
    No cardio is being done either, so i'm being thrown through a loop with 4 successful cycles in the past, 2 being SD. Possibility of a tolerance to the compound?
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.36%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

I'd go see a doc if I lost nearly 10% of my bodyweight in a week, especially if I kept losing weight on a compound that netted me decent weight gain in the past. Could be something more serious than a bunk batch of SD. Better safe than sorry.
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.85%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I'll give it another week before I go to the doctors, because I don't feel sick at all. I'll try to hop up the calories and see what the hell is going on. If that doesn't fix it, then I suppose it's time for a visit to the docs
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.39%

I'll give it another week before I go to the doctors, because I don't feel sick at all. I'll try to hop up the calories and see what the hell is going on. If that doesn't fix it, then I suppose it's time for a visit to the docs
    Do you see a change in the mirror? Is your waist size dropping?
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.85%
    Achievements Posting Pro

For the first time ever I didn't take measurements before starting the cycle. I did take a picture before starting, but I honestly can't tell a difference at the moment. The only thing that I have noticed is that I appear to be flatter, which could be fat loss. 14 pounds is just an insane amount. So far i've eaten 2 meals and down 1 more pound...

MAYBE I GOT THE AIDS!!!!
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.12%

I'd be more concerned with cancer mate! Even if you got bunk pills you still wouldn't drop like that! Have you tried different scales??
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.85%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I weigh myself on 5 different scales daily. At home, 3 at work and the one at the gym. All of them are saying the same thing...well less and less throughout the day. It'd be so simple to go to the doctor if for some reason I actually felt ill, but I honestly feel 100%. Training intensity is there, still don't want to leave the gym once i'm there.
  13. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.36%

First thought that came to mind was thyroid. Second was colon cancer. Not to sound scary but that shlt happens.
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.85%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I have looked up certain symptoms that I have had recently and they match up with a couple things, from bladder, kidney infections, to an std or as serious as prostate cancer. Idk, now I'm freaking myself out.

Food wise, i'm not hungry I force all 3k calories in everyday
  15. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.36%

Any GI problems?
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.85%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Negative, still nice healthy dumps haha
  17. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.36%

Maybe you just got superclen instead of superdrol...
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.85%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Well I don't see how I'd use the same product previously and get adverse affects this time. I bought 4 bottles, all at the same time all with the same lot number as well
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  139 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.16%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Man I really hope you figure this out. Scaring me as well and im in for anwsers.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.85%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Well I talked to the girl I last had intercourse with, she doesn't have anything and got tested a little after we hooked up. So, the STD is out of the picture. That leaves bladder/kidney/urinary tract infections, or some sort of cancer. HURRAAAY!!! At least I don't have an STD XD
  21. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.94%

Well I talked to the girl I last had intercourse with, she doesn't have anything and got tested a little after we hooked up. So, the STD is out of the picture. That leaves bladder/kidney/urinary tract infections, or some sort of cancer. HURRAAAY!!! At least I don't have an STD XD
    STD > Cancer much confused.

What is the world coming to.
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.85%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by 00S4Boy View Post
    STD > Cancer much confused.

What is the world coming to.
    Well I've been worried about having an STD, cancer I wasn't worried about. Everyone knows a God cannot get cancer. LULZ i'm just messing, i'm relieved I don't have an STD. I'm sure if the realization that I do have cancer hits me, it would suck a huge bbc. On the bright side, I could get a medical card and play the pity card all kinds

EDIT:
    Another plus, turns out the beezy got a little prego...but since I just upped and stopped talking to her she hired a uterus hitman. This news is more of a thank god type thing or a huge lie to make me feel bad for her.
  23. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.65%

Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I'd go see a doc if I lost nearly 10% of my bodyweight in a week, especially if I kept losing weight on a compound that netted me decent weight gain in the past. Could be something more serious than a bunk batch of SD. Better safe than sorry.
    This^^^
    Victory is reserved for those willing to pay its price
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.32%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Well I've been worried about having an STD, cancer I wasn't worried about. Everyone knows a God cannot get cancer. LULZ i'm just messing, i'm relieved I don't have an STD. I'm sure if the realization that I do have cancer hits me, it would suck a huge bbc. On the bright side, I could get a medical card and play the pity card all kinds

EDIT:
    Another plus, turns out the beezy got a little prego...but since I just upped and stopped talking to her she hired a uterus hitman. This news is more of a thank god type thing or a huge lie to make me feel bad for her.
    is this a joke?
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  25. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.23%

Quote Originally Posted by xigotmailx

EDIT:
    How does one go about getting only "a little prego?"
  26. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.94%

Quote Originally Posted by av6258 View Post
    How does one go about getting only "a little prego?"
    She wasn't bout to become the next octomom?
  27. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.9%

box of chips ahoy cookies every night bro. It's like 2k calories and a good amount of carbs.
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.41%

Pick up some anabeta and your hunger will turn you into a black hole. I wish I was familiar with anabeta back when I ran methyls because they do kill my appetite. Even if you're eating what you may think is enough you may just need more considering you're losing weight.

Anabeta will take care of that.
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.85%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Updates: Caught the girl in a lie, trying to just get back with me. SMH.

My lifts are continuing to increase, 4/6 lifts +5 or more pounds. After 1.5k cals and weighing with the gym scale, my weight is still 172 and that is after putting on more clothes than when I weighed myself earlier. Maybe there is something with the moon and the tides and the water in my body...idk wtf is up with the weight. I'm not looking any leaner from what I can tell. I'll just keep on keepin on, adding a protein shake with water to start, then upping the cals with milk, then pb to see if I can figure this out. Once I try those options and I'm not making any weight gain...well then I suppose there is a major problem.

POSSIBLE: Pneumonia - my boss has pneumonia and I had it once where I didn't eat *but that was when i was little* Because the appetite isn't there. Will look into AnaBeta for sure, or just get me some dam weed
  30. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.36%

Pneumonia is not contagious.
  31. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.83%

Bro, you just need to quit all the conjecturing and guessing and go to the doc. Get that **** checked out by a physician ASAP. Just because you feel 100% doesn't mean you are.
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.77%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

If you are losing weight with 3200 or more cals a day, lifting 5 days a week, not doing cardio and u arnt NOTICEABLY leaner all while using one of the most potent steroids on the market then yeah...uve got the full blown aids. I would go see a dr. Like now.

​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  33. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.85%
    Achievements Posting Pro

This mornings weigh in is -1 so 171 right now. The reason I haven't gone to the doc and I've waited so long is that I do not have any insurance. I can't afford to go to the doctors, let alone find out that I need to pay for hospital visits period. The full blown aids comment made me laugh, because the other day I was talking about that with a friend. The scary part about AIDS is that it is possible that I contracted that from a guy that we work with. He has AIDS *full blown aids HAHAHAH* and it's possible that somehow it's been passed on to me through blood and open wounds. Unless he's been jerking it on the toilet seat, that'd be the only way
  34. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.83%

Find one of those cheap walk-in places that don't take insurance. Idk if they have them where you are, but in Texas they are everywhere. Usually its a PA or NP doing the examining, but its only about $50. They might be able to get it figured out with a simple blood test.
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  139 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.16%

Yeah man, spend some money. We are talking about serious health here. Not like you have a mild cough and might have the flu or something. This sounds rather serious and you should go get it checked ASAP. Screw how much it cost.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.85%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I've been wearing one contact for over two-three months now just because I don't want to pay to get my eyes examined. My health isn't a priority
  37. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.36%

I've been wearing one contact for over two-three months now just because I don't want to pay to get my eyes examined. My health isn't a priority
    That is, quite possibly, one of the dumbest things I've ever read. Good luck, brosef. Sounds like you need it.
  38. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  139 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.16%

So if its not priority why did you make this thread. If you don't care then we don't care.
  39. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.85%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I made this thread because the people in the bulking section recommending the anabolics section for better advice since i'm on cycle. I made a doctors appointment for tomorrow, so we'll see what's up

EDIT:
    Weight has seemed to stable off at 172
  40. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.77%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Good luck bud

​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."

Similar Forum Threads

1. how to lose weight quickly?????
    By merllin_2000 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 10-08-2007, 01:35 PM
  2. SD and weight gain.
    By Jim Mills in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-22-2005, 12:27 PM
  3. Losing weight?!?
    By FrTimothy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-22-2004, 05:03 PM
  4. Green Tea & Losing Weight
    By YellowJacket in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-11-2003, 08:22 PM
  5. If You Want To Lose Weight....read This!
    By Blindfaith in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-01-2003, 05:40 PM