CEL HDROL

Bulletbone

Awards
Hey guys, 2 years ago I ran a successful Hdrol cycle. Since then I have not kept up with Pro Hormones. I wanted to do another Hdrol cycle so I snagged 2 bottles of ebay. After reading several post it seems that they could possibly be fakes. The exp. date is 3/15 and the lot number and exp Date are on the bottom of the bottle. From what I have gathered the last bottles of CEL only has 2012 exp date? Also the pills are a tad larger and are white with white powder inside. I remember before they were clear pill and a little smaller. Any information on this, Id greatly appreciate it.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
probly fake lol. why in the world did you buy them from ebay?

Bulletbone

Awards
I could not remember where I bought Hdrol before. I saw that cel website was closed so i figured ebay would have some still lingering around. Everything on the bottle looks the same as I can remmber except the pills are a tad larger and are white instead of clear.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
there are online retailers for this stuff. you shoulda took 5 minutes to research and you woulda found plenty

Bulletbone

Awards
Yup you are right. I found some. I just grabbed that hdrol out of reflex really. Should of read more since I had not kept of for pro hormones for 2 years.

wrathchild281

Awards
im a bit worried as i too just opened a sealed bottle of cel hdrol and the capsules are also white not clear.. and the exp date is 3/13 and its printed into the back of label not stamped on like others ive seen. fake?

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
They made a capsule change at one point. I've ran the product twice and the capsules weren't the same the second time. Talk to an SNS rep.

liftsalot

Awards
im a bit worried as i too just opened a sealed bottle of cel hdrol and the capsules are also white not clear.. and the exp date is 3/13 and its printed into the back of label not stamped on like others ive seen. fake?
Anything with a printed on experation date is fake sorry to say. I sell on eBay and I'm one of the last legit sellers on there well there is a few dozen legit sellers left. I see about 20-30 listings everyday of fake h drol and fake m drol a lot of the m drol is the same to 2015 expo which last run for m drol was 06/2013. Cels caps were always clear never white. That being said strangely enough I have read and heard directly from buyers of these fake CEL products that they took it and STILL got the same results as the did from the real CEL products. Idk I just can't understand why someone would copy a company like CEL if ur gonna go though that much trouble to make a ph than make ur own don't copy another company lol.

wrathchild281

Awards
Anything with a printed on experation date is fake sorry to say. I sell on eBay and I'm one of the last legit sellers on there well there is a few dozen legit sellers left. I see about 20-30 listings everyday of fake h drol and fake m drol a lot of the m drol is the same to 2015 expo which last run for m drol was 06/2013. Cels caps were always clear never white. That being said strangely enough I have read and heard directly from buyers of these fake CEL products that they took it and STILL got the same results as the did from the real CEL products. Idk I just can't understand why someone would copy a company like CEL if ur gonna go though that much trouble to make a ph than make ur own don't copy another company lol.
Ya thats pretty strange..I think i may continue running it then would you presume it wouldnt hurt me?

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
I could not remember where I bought Hdrol before. I saw that cel website was closed so i figured ebay would have some still lingering around. Everything on the bottle looks the same as I can remmber except the pills are a tad larger and are white instead of clear.
https://www.google.com/

anyways, try running it. worst comes to worst, its bunk.

Chevyz28

Awards
Ever find good Hdrol? I bought some bunk stuff off of amazon not too long ago.

Goblue88

Awards
I purchased off of eBay and had no problems. My caps were white as well.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Buying phs off eBay is stupid.
Even though I sell them on eBay from time to time.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just buy helladrol its the same compound and the name sounds cooler :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
mixedup Anabolics 7
Anabolics 12
Anabolics 6
Anabolics 1
Anabolics 3