OH NO! ANOTHER FIRST CYCLE THREAD!

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

OH NO! ANOTHER FIRST CYCLE THREAD!

Hey guys! I am sorry to flood the forums with another first cycle thread but I'm in need of some advice.

I have always been a stable 195 at 5 foot 10. Always been natural. Recently with a nice meal plan I've cut down to 182 in the mornings with no clothes or food in system.

I know I want more but not anything crazy. I just want to reach that extra step in a low body fat percentage and to harden up around my body.

For that I think I want my first cycle to be Anavar. I was thinking a 50MG dose for 8 weeks and by itself. I would run a PCT shortly after.

I have been recommended to take clen with it but I just don't know.

What do you advise? What's my best bet to get the best optimal results and still play it mildly "safe." Is there anything else I should stack with var?

I'm 23 years old.

Thanks guys. I'd really appreciate your help.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  175 lbs.

Are you 192 in the mornings or 185 steady?

Also, you say you'll run a PCT shortly after? Oral = next day.
    Train hard, be proud. Walk with your head up, show no fear.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

Prior to the new diet I was only weighing myself at nights at the gym because I wasn't too concerned. I was always roughly about 195.

Now with IF I am 182 mornings and weighed in at 188 at night tonight.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Id stack it with test personally. Test E @ 500mg weekly split into two pins with aromasin as an AI 12.5mg EOD. Run var the last 4-6 weeks.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    Id stack it with test personally. Test E @ 500mg weekly split into two pins with aromasin as an AI 12.5mg EOD. Run var the last 4-6 weeks.

you lost me. :/
  6. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by HULKSMASH25 View Post

you lost me. :/
    He is saying you should run TEST for your first cycle, I, myself, not sure what 50mg of VAR gonna do to help you. your goal is fat lose, clean diet and lots of cardio are the best steroids you can ever get to lose fat. if you go on TEST then you will need AI and HCG on the top so take things easy and try it with cardio and strict diet.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

Still lost. :/ maybe this just isn't for me.

Someone I used to train with recommended me a straight anavar cycle and said it would do wonders so I considered because he made it sound so simple. Not knowledgeable enough to be able to add anything else and how to do it correctly.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.

Do some more research. But I don't see the point of Clen and var for simply losing a few pounds, are you trying to compete? Or just trying to look good with your shirt off?
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

Well this is my lifestyle now. Since October I've been in the gym at least 4-6 days a week. I am just looking for "more" I want to pack on lean mass. I want to look good with shirt on and off. No competing, aside from with myself.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.

Then clean up your diet, and maybe *maybe* do some research into an ECA stack or a over the counter fat burner. No one will spoon feed you here, do your own research, but honestly it's probably a bad idea to be doing var and Clen just to lose a few pounds that you could easily lose with cardio and dieting.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

I see. Thanks man. He came up to me hyping it up saying its all i needed and I'd see nasty results since I'm already putting in crazy amounts of work. Guess he didn't know what he was talking about. :/
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.

Honestly I think your doing the right thing, trying to not get in over your head. But if this is your lifestyle now, understand it's not a race. Look into an ECA stack if you think youre actually stuck, but just keep working hard.
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

Thanks again. Question. If my primary goal is this summer (my vacations) would it be silly to do two ECA stacks before then? One now, one later? I'm already familiar with what it is. Used to try bronkaid and caffeine but never fully went through with it. Wasn't as committed as now.
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.

If I'm trying to shed down below 10% bodyfat, I'll do 3-4 cycles of it. 2 weeks on then 2 weeks off. Other than some blood pressure spiking, I've never had any issues with doing it often. As long as you don't go longer than 2 weeks on with 2 weeks off.
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

Sounds good homie! How long do I go off and on for? Reason I want to do one now is because I want to see how it affects my body and then again later on near June. Can you send me recommended dosage? To start and wain off? Email? Or can you post it here?
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by HULKSMASH25
    I see. Thanks man. He came up to me hyping it up saying its all i needed and I'd see nasty results since I'm already putting in crazy amounts of work. Guess he didn't know what he was talking about. :/
    ill spoon feed after a little tough love so hear me out. this isnt a lfiestyle after 3 months, it barely qualifies as a hobby in my opinion. it becoems a lfiestyle after years of diligence. and after getting sick or injured a bunch of times and just getting right back onthe horse without quitting.

now then, var (anavar) is fuking stupid alone so dont do it. its also illegal to sell so youd need a source for that. clen will make youre life HELL while youre on it. its not worth the suffering unless youre alreaday competing. and at that point, youd be a pro and not need the help of anyone on a forum. clen is also a prescription drug, so you wont find it on bb.com or nutra, youd need either another source, or a research chem to find it.

id suggest you look into mroning sessions of hiit training. if you stick with that for a month or two, itll really lean you out. especially if you maintain your diet with absolute focus the entire time. nothing will compare to that type of effort. if you want ome supplements to help, you can look into an eca or ec stack (ephedra/caffeine/aspiriin), but i wouldnt suggest that either because itll give you similar symptoms to clen but a little elss drastic. these symptoms = nausea, shakes, headaches, insomnia, that type of ****.

once you get more advanced, id say look into albuterol as opposed to clen. its half life is only 4 hours where clen is close to 2 days. and its a lot more cruisable meaning the sides arnt nearly as harsh. that also means that if you dose it and end up hating it, itll be gone 4 hours later and youll be fine. if you hate clen, you hate life for the next day lol
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

Thanks so much! Appreciate the tough love too. Motivates me to do what it takes for it to become a lifestyle. Your insight was definitely helpful!
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.

A simple google search can turn up ALOT of the info you just asked me about. Put in the time to research.
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by HULKSMASH25
    Thanks so much! Appreciate the tough love too. Motivates me to do what it takes for it to become a lifestyle. Your insight was definitely helpful!
    yea just be careful with the sick and injured part buddy. im a trainer so i speak from experience when i say thats the quitting point lol. its tough to get back into it after 2-3 weeks off.

for the record people, i dont give kthat type of advice to clients lol. that would be byebye job
  20. Registered User

I like Clen for fat loss,I do a week on week off alternating with ECA.
    Only downside is I feel REALLY FLAT when using Clen. Vascularity dissapears.
    Can give you bad cramps also, but supplementing with Taurine is supposed to stop this
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Another first cycle of SDROL Thread
    By James6911 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 09-03-2012, 08:26 PM
  2. Another First Cycle thread...Let's make it useful
    By Sycklicle in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-13-2011, 12:51 PM
  3. another first cycle thread
    By NeXeD in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-07-2010, 12:14 PM
  4. Another first cycle thread
    By slick rick in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-12-2007, 04:29 PM
  5. Another first cycle thread - opinions?
    By Ivan Drago in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-10-2004, 11:05 AM