Clomid question/first time cycle

xXbig pumpXx

Awards
Ok here's the deal, I am 32 and have been working out on and off for about 15 years now. the past 8 months I have gotten very dedicated, watching what I eat and lifting 5 to 6 times per week.

The deal is that my test levels are low, I can't recall the exact number but I was on hormone replacement therapy for a couple of months (150ml's of test cyp every 6 days). My estrogen levels where not high but not low either. If you are wondering, at 32 and my test levels are low because I used to be addicted to opiates and my doctor told me that will kill your test.

I have not been able to go and see my doctor for lack of money, and was wondering if using Clomid would help me to raise my test levels and also help combat estrogen. I'm more worried about my estrogen going up more then my test levels, or I would add test cyp with Clomid but I would rather just run a couple of cycles of Clomid by itself.

Would this be advisable, and if so how to dose it?

My blood work came back fine, blood pressure is good and cholesterol is great also my prostate is in good health and Im not losing hair yet thank God so overall I would say Im in good health.

Thanks for any input guys. :)