Test Prop/SD/Epi Cycle Layout (Opinnions)

ShockTroop

ShockTroop

Banned
Awards
First pin will be Monday. I have plenty of crap on hand, but with what I have, I feel this would be the best utilization. Any vets on the board, please throw your 2 cents in. It's greatly appreciated.

This WILL be my first run with Injectables. I've done 2 PH cycles, Epistane, and a HDrol/Max LMG stack. SARMs also. I'm 21, 240, 6'4" and currently 14%BF.

I have preloaded:
Hawthorne Berry
Grape Seed
Fish Oil
CoQ10
Phytosterols
Red Yeast Rice
NAC
Milk Thistle

And I'm continuing them during the cycle. As well as Animal Pak.

Here's the current Layout:

Weeks:
1-10 Test Prop: 70MG ED
1-3 SuperDrol: 20/20/20
6-10 Epistane: 40/40/40/40
1-10 Exemestane: 12.5MG EOD
1-10 HCG: 500iu/week (2 Pins/Week)

11-14 Torem: 120/90/60/60
11-12 Exemestane: 8 MG EOD
11-14 Universal Sterol Complex
11-14 SNS DAA
11-14 MK-677

I laid everything out as well as my research found suitable. I feel I have every base covered the best I can, and I've assessed the risks.

I kept SD dosed low, and a short amount of time at the beginning, even though I know Prop will kick in fast. I dosed Prop ED instead of EOD, which isn't the most popular decision, but is much more stable as far as blood levels are concerned. The HCG, as known, should make PCT much more smooth and successful. The Epistane towards the end should Solidify gains, and give a nice Recomp as I plan to peak around the end of the cycle. EPI also has SERM properties, which basically will AID in keeping PCT as painless as it can be.

I feel like I'm ready for this one, but I've never doubted the knowledge of you guys over my own. I'm keeping things as safe as I can, and went with Prop because of the shorter Ester. Let me know if anything should be adjusted, and GET READY for a killer log guys!

PS:
I ran my first ProHormone the week I turned 20. My uncle is a MD who I DID consult before hand. I had an unsuccessful PcT because I want aware of SERMS. In fact, I was very uneducated. The reason I'm adding this in, is because I reached 6'4" at 16 and was told at 19 I was done growing. I had the go ahead at 20 to try PH at my own risk. I understand that AAS closes growth plates and has further risks to the endocrine system, etc. but I've been this height for 5 Years now, and while 21 is young still, I feel I'm ready to enter the dark side. At this time in life, being Bigger, Stronger, Better, and Faster will be paramount.

Thanks in advance!

-Shock

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
I'm always blown away when people preload all that crap.

Probably peace of mind for some; personally I don't use anything and simply take the steroids.

Sorry I know this was no help. Good luck with your cycle.

ShockTroop

ShockTroop

Banned
Awards
I'm always blown away when people preload all that crap.

Probably peace of mind for some; personally I don't use anything and simply take the steroids.

Sorry I know this was no help. Good luck with your cycle.
Yeah, peace of mind is a big one. The BP/LDL/Liver stories get to me. So I take some precautions. I don't want to be 'That Guy'.

Thanks though.

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
I see it says 70mg ed, are you gonna be pinning ed? If you have never pinned before, it can get old for some... Iv been pinning for years and still can only take pinning ed for maybe 2-3 wks then I'm over it.

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

ShockTroop

ShockTroop

Banned
Awards
I see it says 70mg ed, are you gonna be pinning ed? If you have never pinned before, it can get old for some... Iv been pinning for years and still can only take pinning ed for maybe 2-3 wks then I'm over it.

Yeah, I've heard that a lot man. I know I'll hate it after awhile. The ED could change to EOD, but only if I start wanting to pull my hair out. I've read that with the length of the ester, it's optimal to pin ED to stabilize blood levels and keep sides down.
But if its too much to hear, I'll pin 140 EOD.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You're 21 and doing your third cycle? When did you do your first, 17?

ShockTroop

ShockTroop

Banned
Awards
ShockTroop

ShockTroop

Banned
Awards
Even still, with proper PCT and time between cycles that's an 8 month process.
I did one PH the week I turned 20. 30 Days on, 30 Day PCT, and took 3 months between. It was only 5 months because it was only Epistane (And I knew no better)
2nd cycle was right after.
It's been 8 months since the second PH cycle ended. (Including PCT)

Should have took longer in between the Epi and Halo/DMZ. But there's a lot of should haves that I can attribute to my lack of knowledge then.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Honestly bro pin EOD with prop. Being your first injection cycle you are gunna be sore plus besides TNE and Winny, Propionate is painful (especially for the first few pins). After a few weeks you will have almost no Pip.

Pin 150mg EOD and you will gain fine.

Cut back you HCG. You are running it to long. Remember hcg is suppressive in nature to your LH. Stop it around 4-7 days before pct. You can start it around week 4 usually. You cycle won't suppress you that fast in the beginning and testicular atrophy won't kick in till around week 6 and on (for most people).

If you wanna run all that support go ahead but its a waste of money honestly. Get your vitamins from food, take cycle support and some hawthorn berry if BP gets high. To each their own, it won't be bad for you and won't hurt your cycle. I just save my money and buy more food :)

ShockTroop

ShockTroop

Banned
Awards
Honestly bro pin EOD with prop. Being your first injection cycle you are gunna be sore plus besides TNE and Winny, Propionate is painful (especially for the first few pins). After a few weeks you will have almost no Pip.

Pin 150mg EOD and you will gain fine.

Cut back you HCG. You are running it to long. Remember hcg is suppressive in nature to your LH. Stop it around 4-7 days before pct. You can start it around week 4 usually. You cycle won't suppress you that fast in the beginning and testicular atrophy won't kick in till around week 6 and on (for most people).

If you wanna run all that support go ahead but its a waste of money honestly. Get your vitamins from food, take cycle support and some hawthorn berry if BP gets high. To each their own, it won't be bad for you and won't hurt your cycle. I just save my money and buy more food :)
EOD is most likely going to be the avenue of approach. I had some of my close friends that are vets say the exact same thing.

The only reason I was going to run HCG in the beginning was the SuperDrol. Still cut it back till week 4? SD supposedly causes Atrophy in like 30 days.

And lol @ the cycle supports. Man, I work at G N C on base, so I get a HUGE discount. It's not but a little coin to drop to feel safer. The "Heart Vitapak" is only like 20 dollars. And that's a Month of CoQ-10, Phytosterols, Grape Seed, Fish Oil, and MultiVits. (Most of my supports)

Thanks for the tips! I'll need you in that log bro.

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
Prop ester is ok eod, ace should be done ed... So you can do ed if you like but eod is just fine.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
EOD is most likely going to be the avenue of approach. I had some of my close friends that are vets say the exact same thing.

The only reason I was going to run HCG in the beginning was the SuperDrol. Still cut it back till week 4? SD supposedly causes Atrophy in like 30 days.

And lol @ the cycle supports. Man, I work at G N C on base, so I get a HUGE discount. It's not but a little coin to drop to feel safer. The "Heart Vitapak" is only like 20 dollars. And that's a Month of CoQ-10, Phytosterols, Grape Seed, Fish Oil, and MultiVits. (Most of my supports)

Thanks for the tips! I'll need you in that log bro.
I have some literature about HCG I will throw up for you. Yes 4 weeks. HCG is used to trick your body into imitating LH function. Thus preventing atrophy and since your body thought it was making LH and FSH your HPTA is restored faster during PCT.

I get bloodwork regularly and I barely see a difference from running supports and not. I quit tobacco and drinking while eating very clean so I give that credit.

ShockTroop

ShockTroop

Banned
Awards
I have some literature about HCG I will throw up for you. Yes 4 weeks. HCG is used to trick your body into imitating LH function. Thus preventing atrophy and since your body thought it was making LH and FSH your HPTA is restored faster during PCT.

I get bloodwork regularly and I barely see a difference from running supports and not. I quit tobacco and drinking while eating very clean so I give that credit.
I have read that about HCG. A reminder is good though. Especially since I didn't consider the LH suppression.
And yeah, that's great that you did that man. For sure.

And thanks for another reply man. @usealittle. Pinning EOD is the plan now.

ShockTroop

ShockTroop

Banned
Awards
The Log has been posted! It's in Cycle Info, Titled: "Shocks GOTIME Log."

Join. You won't regret it.