gyno flare week 7 of Test E - AnabolicMinds.com

gyno flare week 7 of Test E

  1. Advanced Member
    live to lift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  158 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    971
    Rep Power
    292586

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    gyno flare week 7 of Test E


    Alright for those following my log "just popped my test cherry who's in for the ride" you will know i have been struggling with gyno the past couple weeks i just started dosing tamoxifen citrate at 10mg ED and have currently been running arimadex at .5mg ED the ball under my nipple is still growing and it hurts like hell. Just doing something as simple as giving my wife a hug is extremely painful. Im starting to get very worried about this. Any other advice i have been dosing the arimadex for the past 2 weeks at. 5 mg and just started the 10mg of nolva today.

  2. Professional Member
    DangerDave's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,847
    Rep Power
    1049559

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by live to lift View Post
    Alright for those following my log "just popped my test cherry who's in for the ride" you will know i have been struggling with gyno the past couple weeks i just started dosing tamoxifen citrate at 10mg ED and have currently been running arimadex at .5mg ED the ball under my nipple is still growing and it hurts like hell. Just doing something as simple as giving my wife a hug is extremely painful. Im starting to get very worried about this. Any other advice i have been dosing the arimadex for the past 2 weeks at. 5 mg and just started the 10mg of nolva today.
    Check your source bro. That much estrogen suppressing chemicals and nothing has changed? Your stuff sounds bunk. I hate to say it but it happens all the time.

    Get a hardcore AI like Letro or Exemestane. Start Letro at 2.5mg ED or exemestane at 25mg ed until it stops. Get them from another source than the one you are using now.

    3rd.... you could always stop the cycle. I hate to throw that out there but look at priorities. I would personally stop, reverse sides, post cycle and then get back on but with using more precaution measures.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  3. Diamond Member
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,584
    Rep Power
    9753327

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Bro start the tamox at 40 the first day, 20 for a few days after then drop to 10. Should help big time.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
    •   
       

  4. Advanced Member
    live to lift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  158 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    971
    Rep Power
    292586

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post

    Check your source bro. That much estrogen suppressing chemicals and nothing has changed? Your stuff sounds bunk. I hate to say it but it happens all the time.

    Get a hardcore AI like Letro or Exemestane. Start Letro at 2.5mg ED or exemestane at 25mg ed until it stops. Get them from another source than the one you are using now.

    3rd.... you could always stop the cycle. I hate to throw that out there but look at priorities. I would personally stop, reverse sides, post cycle and then get back on but with using more precaution measures.
    Thats shizzt they run ads here all the time and have great reviews everywhere. Im not stiopping cycle if i can help it
  5. Advanced Member
    live to lift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  158 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    971
    Rep Power
    292586

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Bro start the tamox at 40 the first day, 20 for a few days after then drop to 10. Should help big time.
    Mid cycle? Wont 40mg nolva hurt my progress in the middle of my cycle?
  6. New Member
    rayjay's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    350
    Rep Power
    1387

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by live to lift View Post

    Thats shizzt they run ads here all the time and have great reviews everywhere. Im not stiopping cycle if i can help it
    My AI from the same source is completely bunk. I got exemestane and it is just alcohol
  7. New Member
    rayjay's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    350
    Rep Power
    1387

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by live to lift View Post

    Mid cycle? Wont 40mg nolva hurt my progress in the middle of my cycle?
    Nah Nolva has a long half life so this method is just getting it up to it's stable level faster. Did that make any sense? Don't know how to phrase it
  8. New Member
    rayjay's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    350
    Rep Power
    1387

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by rayjay View Post

    My AI from the same source is completely bunk. I got exemestane and it is just alcohol
    Oh, and by the way, In case you were wondering since there are a couple RC's that advertise here, the one I am referring to rhymes with durty pollution...
  9. New Member
    Babbagandu's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    58
    Rep Power
    65

    Reputation

    Re: gyno flare week 7 of Test E


    Quote Originally Posted by rayjay View Post
    Oh, and by the way, In case you were wondering since there are a couple RC's that advertise here, the one I am referring to rhymes with durty pollution...
    Yup. They are bunk for sure. I have bloods that were taken weeks into using their exemestane in pct and my estro was pretty high

    Actually let me rephrase. Their AIs are bunk for sure. Their nolva and clomid is actually fine
  10. New Member
    rayjay's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    350
    Rep Power
    1387

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Babbagandu View Post

    Yup. They are bunk for sure. I have bloods that were taken weeks into using their exemestane in pct and my estro was pretty high

    Actually let me rephrase. Their AIs are bunk for sure. Their nolva and clomid is actually fine
    This is what I keep seeing, now, AFTER I bought and depended on their exemestane
  11. Advanced Member
    live to lift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  158 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    971
    Rep Power
    292586

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Well now im phuked i but my ai's and my nolva from them now im having problems and have to now serch for a good source
  12. Advanced Member
    live to lift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  158 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    971
    Rep Power
    292586

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Babbagandu View Post

    Yup. They are bunk for sure. I have bloods that were taken weeks into using their exemestane in pct and my estro was pretty high

    Actually let me rephrase. Their AIs are bunk for sure. Their nolva and clomid is actually fine
    Are u sure there nolva is g2g or do i need to find a different source for both.
  13. Diamond Member
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,584
    Rep Power
    9753327

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by live to lift

    Mid cycle? Wont 40mg nolva hurt my progress in the middle of my cycle?
    I had to do it and I'm still +26 pounds, only difference I notice is my nips quit hurting and the flare up went away.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  14. New Member
    Babbagandu's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    58
    Rep Power
    65

    Reputation

    Re: gyno flare week 7 of Test E


    Quote Originally Posted by live to lift View Post
    Are u sure there nolva is g2g or do i need to find a different source for both.
    I think it's good bro. I was trying to treat some gyno from a prior cycle. I used their letro for like a month and had zero change in the lump. Ordered their nolva and it cleared it up. Also their clomid is g2g. Used it in last pct. Balls were big and juicy and bloodwork showed test recovered
  15. Advanced Member
    live to lift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  158 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    971
    Rep Power
    292586

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post

    I had to do it and I'm still +26 pounds, only difference I notice is my nips quit hurting and the flare up went away.
    Alright brother ill give her a shot. So you ran 40 day one 20 for 2 or 3 days then 10mg ED and are u just keeping 10mg ED through remainder of cycle ?
  16. Senior Member
    heebs10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,584
    Rep Power
    1154

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by live to lift View Post
    Alright brother ill give her a shot. So you ran 40 day one 20 for 2 or 3 days then 10mg ED and are u just keeping 10mg ED through remainder of cycle ?
    i agree with everyone else, their nolva was fine but their AIs are junk. start the nolva at 40 for a day or two, then run it at 20 until the pain starts to ease up, at that point i would cruise on 10mg. the nolva should really help reduce the pain and possibly the gland size, but in my experience, letro is best for shrinking the gland. personally though, if the nolva doesnt begin to reduce the size in a week or two, i wouldnt wait too long to jump on a strong AI like letro. the longer you wait, the harder it is to reverse it, trust me. good luck, bro
    VO2 Max = 58.75mL/kg/min
    ~If Difficult takes a day, impossible takes a week~
    Learn Teach Lead
  17. Senior Member
    heebs10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,584
    Rep Power
    1154

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by live to lift View Post
    Mid cycle? Wont 40mg nolva hurt my progress in the middle of my cycle?
    shouldnt effect your gains much. crushing estrogen with potent AIs is what hurts your gains.
    VO2 Max = 58.75mL/kg/min
    ~If Difficult takes a day, impossible takes a week~
    Learn Teach Lead
  18. Advanced Member
    theniteman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    837
    Rep Power
    214979

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Babbagandu View Post

    Yup. They are bunk for sure. I have bloods that were taken weeks into using their exemestane in pct and my estro was pretty high

    Actually let me rephrase. Their AIs are bunk for sure. Their nolva and clomid is actually fine
    Their Letro is legit.
    MY I-FORCE NUTRITION INTIMIDATE/REVERSITOL V2 SPONSORED LOG (PICS)

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202817-here-we-go-2.html
  19. Advanced Member
    theniteman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    837
    Rep Power
    214979

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    And their Nolva is legit as well. Only two RC i haved used from them.
    MY I-FORCE NUTRITION INTIMIDATE/REVERSITOL V2 SPONSORED LOG (PICS)

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202817-here-we-go-2.html
  20. New Member
    Babbagandu's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    58
    Rep Power
    65

    Reputation

    Re: gyno flare week 7 of Test E


    Quote Originally Posted by theniteman View Post
    And their Nolva is legit as well. Only two RC i haved used from them.
    Yeah like I said their nolva is fine. But my bloodwork said otherwise for their exemestane and like I said their letro did jack **** for my gyno and didn't give me any of the expected letro sides. Maybe I got a bad batch. Their letro worked for me in the past but the bottle I purchased the second time was definitely bunk
  21. Professional Member
    DangerDave's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,847
    Rep Power
    1049559

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Babbagandu View Post

    Yeah like I said their nolva is fine. But my bloodwork said otherwise for their exemestane and like I said their letro did jack **** for my gyno and didn't give me any of the expected letro sides. Maybe I got a bad batch. Their letro worked for me in the past but the bottle I purchased the second time was definitely bunk
    I dont use RC stuff anymore. I have some stockpiled for emergency but I stay all pharmaceutical grade. Less likely to get bunk gear if you are paying alot of money for brand name chemicals.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  22. Senior Member
    heebs10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,584
    Rep Power
    1154

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by theniteman View Post
    Their Letro is legit.
    really? mine was either way underdosed or just bunk. i even went up to 3.5mg of that $hit and it still didnt have the same effect as 2.5mg from a different retailer.
    VO2 Max = 58.75mL/kg/min
    ~If Difficult takes a day, impossible takes a week~
    Learn Teach Lead
  23. Advanced Member
    theniteman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    837
    Rep Power
    214979

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Yeah it my experience the Letro was legit. It really dried me out quickly, got increased acne all over my back and shoulders and more importantly decreased my gyno significantly very quickly. I've heard the exemestane being hit n miss but I'm sorry bout the bunk batches fellas. If I knew a source for pharma then I would definitely travel that road lol
    MY I-FORCE NUTRITION INTIMIDATE/REVERSITOL V2 SPONSORED LOG (PICS)

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202817-here-we-go-2.html
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. add clen and t3 to last 6 weeks of test E cycle?
    By Matty90 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-17-2012, 07:45 PM
  2. No gains on 400mg/week of test
    By Onenut in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 09-26-2011, 02:58 PM
  3. 400mg/Week of Test Enough?
    By WifeSlapTed in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-07-2011, 04:40 PM
  4. Diet Review: 8 weeks of test prop
    By DrivenDreams in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-09-2009, 12:55 AM
  5. anyone taking 200mg per week of Test E?
    By newrobb in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-20-2008, 05:15 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in