detection lengths

CrimsonOsiris

Board Supporter
Awards
As per Skye's request, im moving this to a new thread, thanks for responding Skye...

im trying to determine how long i will test positive for metabolites and the likes for the following two substances: 1-Testosterone and M4OHN

i took 1-T ethergels and M4OHN tabs starting back in mid july 2004, and ending in mid august 2004. it was a 4 week cutting cycle (worked real well for me by the way). i dont remember the exact dosage scheme, but in the main part of the cycle, it was 300 mg of 1-T ED and 24 mg of M4OHN ED.

my stats are as follows:
21 years old, male
6'3"
330 pounds currently
345 average at time of cycle
was my first cycle

i have yet to be able to find useful information on how long these substances will be traceable through both urine and blood analysis. i need to be clean by march 2005, and i thought i had heard something about nandrolone (and assuming its derivatives) staying in the body for some 18 months. not sure about any of that, or if its true for nandrolone derivatives as well. also, never seen anything on 1-Test detection times. any help on determining this would be of great use in helping me decide whether or not to red shirt this coming season to avoid being tested. for whats its worth, i took this stuff before i knew i was gonna be competing, and i have no intentions of taking it again while i am under the watch of NCAA or any other organization.

also, id like to double check on detection times for the following if possible, though i understand if this is asking too much...

ephedrine
6-oxo
clen

thanks so much for the help, getting some good info on this could very well save my career...

Mr.Striation

Awards
Well I know m4ohn is not very hydrophillic, its pretty hard to get into solution because of the OH, therefore it should not really store in adipose tisse, which is where nandrolone reacts with esterase which can add or remove esters and keep the nandrolone in the adipose tissue for long periods of time. So it should not have nearly as long a detection rate as other nandrolone products, but it may be possible to have some metabolites present for a decent amount of time. 6-oxo is probably not even tested for by the NCAA. I think you should be clear, but I do not know of any studies that state the actual detection time of any of these compounds, so I cannot be sure.

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
hope you clear out in time, good luck

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
Boy, that is a good question. I am by no means the PH guy to ask but I think you will be safe if you have been clean all that time. I would however post this question in the PH section to get better responses. Here is a list that includes some of your other questions though. Do note that they do improve on this from time to time, I understand that nand deca is up to almost 2 years now.

Time Anabolic Steroid / Performance Enhancing Drug
18 months Nandrolone Decanoate (Deca Durabolin)
12 months Nandrolone Phenylpropionate

5 months Boldenone Undecylate (Equipoise)
Methenolone Enanthate (Primobolan)
Trenbolone (Finaject)
Trenbolone Acetate
Injectable Methandienone (Dianabol)

3 months Testosterone-Mix (Sustanon / Omnadren)
Testosterone Enanthate (Testoviron / Primotestan)
Testosterone Cypionate (Testex)

2 months Oxymetholone (Anadrol / Anapolan)
Fluoxymesterone (Halotestin)
Injectable Stanozolol (Winstrol)
Formebolone
Drostanolone Propionate (Masteron)

5 weeks Oral Methandienone (Dianabol)
Mesterolone (Proviron)
Ethylestrenole
Noretadrolone (Nilevar)

3 weeks Oxandrolone (Anavar)
Oral Stanozolol (Winstrol)

2 weeks Testosterone Propionate (Viromone)

1 weeks Testosterone Undecanoate (Andriol)

4 days Clenbuterol
Ephedrine Hydrochloride

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Detection times are always a concern for me. Here's a couple of posts made in Aug. of 2004, from another site.

POST #1
It should be noted that many of the testing dates for injectable steroids may be highly variable due to injection volume and techiniques used.

48 Hours

Clenbuterol
Testosterone Undecanoate (Andriol)

1 Week

Testosterone Suspension
Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG)
Most Oral Prohormones

2 Weeks

Testosterone Propionate
Mesterolone (Proviron)
Nolvadex
Most Oral Steroids (A50, Anavar, Winstrol, Dianabol, Halotestin)

4-5 Weeks

Trenbolone Acetate (Fina)
Methenolone Enanthate (Primo Depot)
Testosterone Blends (Sustanon, Sten, Durateston, Omnadren)
Testosterone Enanthate
Testosterone Cypionate

2 Months

Injectable Stanozolol (Winstrol)
Formebolone (Esiclene)
Drostanolone Propionate (Masterone)

4-5 Months

Boldenone Undecylenate (EQ)

12 Months

Nandrolone Phenylpropionate
Nandrolone Decanoate (Deca)

** Provided by Legal Muscle; Anabolics in America by Rick Collins, JD

POST #2
That chart is not really accurate. This is a more accurate chart.

18 months+ * nandrolone decanoate
nandrolone undecanoate
nandrolone laurate
boldenone undecylenate
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
9 months** nandrolone phenylpropionate
nandrolone cypionate
methenolone enanthate
trenbolone hexahydrobenzylcarbonate
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3-6 months** testosterone-mix (Sustanon & Omnadren)
testosterone enanthate
testosterone cypionate
trenbolone acetate
drostanolone propionate
clostebol acetate
methandriol dipropionate
3 months injectabel stanozolol
injectable methandienone
formebolone
1-1.5 months*** oxymetholone
fluoxymesterone
methandienone
mesterolone
ethylestrenol
norethadrolone
oxandrolone
oral stanozolol
methyltestosterone
testosterone propionate
oral testosterone undecanoate
oral methenolone acetate
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1-2 weeks clenbuterol
* Long-chain esterified injectable steroids are the most unreliable in terms of determining an actual clearance time. Their extremely low water solubility and high affinity for fat give them the ability to be stored in small amounts in body tissues for many months after use. These are the most dangerous types of drugs for tested competitors to use, particularly when being administered heavily in the off season.
** Short or medium chain esterified injectables are cleared from the body more rapidly than long chain injectables, however are still somewhat inconsistent in terms of calculable clearance times. It is safest to use such compounds only in the off season, provided this season protects the user from drug testing.
*** Oral steroids are the most reliable in terms of rapid clearance time. In many cases the athlete can safely use such compounds three weeks out from a drug test and return a negative result. The time frame of 1-1 1/2 months was provided as a guideline for maximum safety. The short chain esterified injectable testosterone propionate was included in this category due to the fact that testosterone metabolites will only cause a drug test failure if they appear in unusually high quantities (in relation to epitestosterone metabolites). Should agencies adopt procedures that look for the actual esterified compound in blood, this would be moved to one of the categories listing other small to medium chain steroids.

CrimsonOsiris

Board Supporter
Awards
based on what i see here, i think i should be in the clear. as a matter of fact, it almost seems like i would still be able to use certain things for an upcoming heavy cutting cycle...

anywho, i appreciate this so much. thanks everyone, my heart rate is back to normal again.

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
based on what i see here, i think i should be in the clear. as a matter of fact, it almost seems like i would still be able to use certain things for an upcoming heavy cutting cycle...

anywho, i appreciate this so much. thanks everyone, my heart rate is back to normal again.

So how did it go?

CrimsonOsiris

Board Supporter
Awards
So how did it go?
I havent been tested yet. The earliest date i could be tested would be 1st week of April i believe, late march at the most.

i asked so far ahead of time because i had heard the 18 month detection time for nandrolone, and was concerned since i had taken a derivative.

thanks for asking though, lol.

spenceryap

Banned
Awards
What about prohormones/prosteroids? Do they have a shorter detection length?

Cuff.....Thank you for the info..its invaluable!

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Just giving this a little bump up for those who may be interested.;)

charliewat

Awards
I was just thinking about this the other day.

3 weeks Oxandrolone (Anavar)
Anavar is MOHN is that right?

400runner

Banned
Awards
  • Established
now i have a question....
i just looked over the NCAA banned substance list for 05-06 and it did not include d... Now in theory one could pass a test if they were to use this substance correct? or not?

I'll delete this after it has been answered.

candyman26

Awards
The NCAA list available is only a sample. Belive me they have everything covered. The only way to not fail an ncaa test is to cycle with enough clearance time or to take something that cant be detected like igf-1,insulin,gh

mywetnightmares

Kyra Gracie= my future wife
Awards
  • Established
Or to use something designer that they don't have a test for yet. that was why THG was so good, it was a steroid, but it was unkown to WADA so they didn't have a test for it.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Just doing a little research and I wanted to bump this up...