Need Input-Intermittent fasting cut with Msten/epi - AnabolicMinds.com

Need Input-Intermittent fasting cut with Msten/epi

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Need Input-Intermittent fasting cut with Msten/epi

I want to lose some bodyfat to get prepared for spring break, but I do not know how I should approach this.

Stats: 5'8, 174 lbs, 14% bf. I have a small waist, but extremely stubborn love handles.

I have taken a break from training for a while due to personal issues, and I used to be about 10 pounds heavier and leaner. I am not inexperienced.

About six months ago, I finished up an epi and ultradrol cycle that was 9 weeks long (bridge into epi). I gained about 15 pounds and did not gain any bodyfat. This might seem like a dumb idea for some people, but it was proven by bloodwork that my body could tolerate it. My liver values, bilirubin, alk phosphate, etc were all in range and low the day after I finished. Testosterone was very low as expected, but clomid brought it back.

My plan:

Eating before 3 pm is extremely inconvenient for me. I am going to intermittent fast. My current maintenance calories are about 2950 (I have been holding 174-175 for about 3 weeks). I was going to gradually reduce my calories to about a 500 calorie deficit, and let intermittent fasting do the rest.

Here is the proposed cycle:

Msten: 10/20/20/20 (1-4)
    Epi: 30/40/50/50/60/60 (3-8)

My goal is to lose about 4-5% bodyfat in 8-9 weeks, but I don't know if I should approach this as a cut or a recomp. Protein will be 200 grams a day or above while keeping carbs as high as possible in a deficit. Can you guys please give me some input?

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Answers

How many days a week do you lift? Id shoot for a recomp, personally. Or cut before the cycle with IF or ADF. If you want to recomp, you can do that with IF or ADF on cycle. Eat over maintenance on lifting days and at a deficit on off days. The beauty here is you can do an aggressive ADF program since your body will really be holding onto muscle when you are fasted, so you can do more cardio etc and fat will begin to really melt off.
    CELTIC LABS REP

3. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by tnubs View Post
    How many days a week do you lift? Id shoot for a recomp, personally. Or cut before the cycle with IF or ADF. If you want to recomp, you can do that with IF or ADF on cycle. Eat over maintenance on lifting days and at a deficit on off days. The beauty here is you can do an aggressive ADF program since your body will really be holding onto muscle when you are fasted, so you can do more cardio etc and fat will begin to really melt off.
    I lift 4 days a week (Chest/Tricep) (Back/Bicep), (Shoulder/Trap) (Legs)
    Also, is a 500 calorie deficit on off days and a 250 surplus on workout days be good? Can a 4-5% bf loss be achieved in 9-10 weeks recomping?

•   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by CaptnAmerica View Post
    I lift 4 days a week (Chest/Tricep) (Back/Bicep), (Shoulder/Trap) (Legs)
    Also, is a 500 calorie deficit on off days and a 250 surplus on workout days be good? Can a 4-5% bf loss be achieved in 9-10 weeks recomping?
    Personally, I'd do +500 on workout days and eat one 500 calorie meal before bed on your "off" days. Ive done this natty and still made strength gains so being on cycle you should have no problem recomping at a fast pace. Just space out your off days so they arnt consecutive. Fasting all day, two days in a row is gonna make u feel like crap on your following workout day. Do cardio on your off days. Following this, you should be able to loose 2lb a week fairly easy, which is a little over 1% for you. So you will reach your goal in only 4 weeks.
    CELTIC LABS REP

5. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Personally, I'd do +500 on workout days and eat one 500 calorie meal before bed on your "off" days. Ive done this natty and still made strength gains so being on cycle you should have no problem recomping at a fast pace. Just space out your off days so they arnt consecutive. Fasting all day, two days in a row is gonna make u feel like crap on your following workout day. Do cardio on your off days. Following this, you should be able to loose 2lb a week fairly easy, which is a little over 1% for you. So you will reach your goal in only 4 weeks.
    I'm just gonna follow intermittent and not an all day fast. I train 4 days a week and rest 3 days a week. So 500 calorie surplus on workout days and 500 deficit on off days with cardio is what you recommend? I also might get some albuterol or clenbuterol for off days depending on how much cash I have.

6. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Re: Need Input-Intermittent fasting cut with Msten/epi

I'm just gonna follow intermittent and not an all day fast. I train 4 days a week and rest 3 days a week. So 500 calorie surplus on workout days and 500 deficit on off days with cardio is what you recommend? I also might get some albuterol or clenbuterol for off days depending on how much cash I have.

I think you would be wasting the cycle like that. You could just do that naturally. If I was gonna follow IF on cycle id do 1000 under maintenance on off days. And hit an hour of cardio on those off days. You need to create an extreme environment on cycle or you could get similar results without running a cycle. Remember people follow all day fasting off cycle and don't lose muscle. I'd use steroids to bulk and diet to cut. But if you want to cut on cycle, don't be afraid to get aggressive! Alb/clenbuterol on fasting days can further help increase your energy deficit.
    CELTIC LABS REP

7. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Answers

I think you would be wasting the cycle like that. You could just do that naturally. If I was gonna follow IF on cycle id do 1000 under maintenance on off days. And hit an hour of cardio on those off days. You need to create an extreme environment on cycle or you could get similar results without running a cycle. Remember people follow all day fasting off cycle and don't lose muscle. I'd use steroids to bulk and diet to cut. But if you want to cut on cycle, don't be afraid to get aggressive! Alb/clenbuterol on fasting days can further help increase your energy deficit.
    Ok, will do. Should I start off at the 1000 deficit on off days or gradually work myself down?

8. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Re: Need Input-Intermittent fasting cut with Msten/epi

Ok, will do. Should I start off at the 1000 deficit on off days or gradually work myself down?
    I'd start off there at a 1000 cal deficit. If everything's good I'd try to gradually cut down intake even further.
    CELTIC LABS REP

9. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Will do bro, I will probably run trenbolone at 50 mg ed also.

10. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Will do bro, I will probably run trenbolone at 50 mg ed also.
    acetate or enanthate?
    CELTIC LABS REP

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Any one tried Intermittent Fasting for with success?????
    By Mkspillai in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-04-2012, 10:29 AM
  2. Gearing up for a cut cycle, need input on t3 stack
    By gaijininjapan in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-02-2011, 05:32 AM
  3. Planning first Cutting Cycle- need input
    By DubsMax in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-21-2010, 11:21 AM
  4. Need input/advice cutting in Afghanistan