ENDING test cycle with SD?

  1. Advanced Member
    R1187's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    518
    Answers
    0

    ENDING test cycle with SD?


    Is this a crazy thing to do?

    I figure rather than kickstarting with SD, it could be used at the end of a test cycle to dry out and harden up?

    Of course SD is much more anabolic than test, so it might make more sense to get those gains early in the cyle and then maintain with test.

    Thoughts?


  2. Elite Member
    howwedo107's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,306
    Answers
    0

    A few people have done it with success check out technique88 log he did
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com

  3. New Member
    Johnnayyyy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    50
    Answers
    0

    Taking it alone i gained about 5 lbs and actually kept it. Make sure you got that hcg on hand. Id rather kickstart it with the ph. I prefer some winny to harden up

    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    technique88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,203
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by R1187 View Post
    Is this a crazy thing to do?

    I figure rather than kickstarting with SD, it could be used at the end of a test cycle to dry out and harden up?

    Of course SD is much more anabolic than test, so it might make more sense to get those gains early in the cyle and then maintain with test.

    Thoughts?
    Honestly it was f**king amazing! Lol I kick started my cycle and ended my cycle with SD and with both experiences ending the cycle with it was significantly better. Think of it like this, the test is on full throttle by that point so you will reap the benefits of both compounds opposed to just SD in the beginning because the test really hasn't kicked in yet.

    Highly recommended, I did 20mg ED for the final 4 weeks of cycle. Started it 2 weeks before my last pin and went the 2 weeks of no pinning until PCT. end your cycle with a bang buddy.
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.

  5. Elite Member
    howwedo107's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,306
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by technique88 View Post

    Honestly it was f**king amazing! Lol I kick started my cycle and ended my cycle with SD and with both experiences ending the cycle with it was significantly better. Think of it like this, the test is on full throttle by that point so you will reap the benefits of both compounds opposed to just SD in the beginning because the test really hasn't kicked in yet.

    Highly recommended, I did 20mg ED for the final 4 weeks of cycle. Started it 2 weeks before my last pin and went the 2 weeks of no pinning until PCT. end your cycle with a bang buddy.
    Haha I name drop him and here he is!!!! Hahahaha nice
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com

  6. Senior Member
    machorox123's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,488
    Answers
    0

    Orrrr you cud kickstart with superdrol and also end. Like if yur doing a 12 weeker run four weeks at thw begining and the last four also. Thatd be sum sick gains

  7. Advanced Member
    R1187's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    518
    Answers
    0

    Great info here, thanks.

    I'm half tempted to kick off with Alpha 1 for 4 weeks, and then finish with SD for another 4.

    Proably not the most healthy thing to do, but it's tempting.

  8. Senior Member
    technique88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,203
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by R1187 View Post
    Great info here, thanks.

    I'm half tempted to kick off with Alpha 1 for 4 weeks, and then finish with SD for another 4.

    Proably not the most healthy thing to do, but it's tempting.
    Everybody is different but I kik started with SD and finished with SD udon Tudca as my liver protection. I got blood work done right before my SD finisher to make sure it's ok and everything was in check, my liver enzymes were unaffected so I went for it.
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.

  9. Senior Member
    technique88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,203
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by machorox123 View Post
    Orrrr you cud kickstart with superdrol and also end. Like if yur doing a 12 weeker run four weeks at thw begining and the last four also. Thatd be sum sick gains
    Amazing gains but with just to b/w to make sure the liver an kidneys are g2g
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.

  10. Senior Member
    technique88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,203
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post

    Haha I name drop him and here he is!!!! Hahahaha nice
    To the rescue! Haha i couldn't resist
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.

  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Ending Test Cycle with 3 wks Anabol? thoughts?
    By nsmoney1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-08-2010, 08:18 AM
  2. Replies: 24
    Last Post: 10-22-2008, 11:18 AM
  3. Test cycle with clen/T3 combo
    By pimpc1972 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-04-2005, 06:29 AM
  4. 2 week on cycles with SD?
    By thanatopsis in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-10-2005, 04:36 PM
  5. Blood work post cycle with SD and test prop...
    By Lakevillethor in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 03-28-2005, 11:41 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in