What do you guys think...

L

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
I was just on another board looking up some info on primo and I found a link to a mohn seller. And some of theinfo seemed...strange:17a-methyl-4-hydroxy nandrolone 2% Vitamin C and fillers 98%--
100 grams powder contains 2 grams 17-methyl-4-hydroxy nandrolone
Is this true? Or is Sledge and Custom different?

S

speakle

DONT F$*# WITH MY NUTS!
Awards
Thats from smi2le? It means its only 2% m4ohn. By mixing it with fillers your measurments no longer need to be in 4mg increments requiring a pretty accurate scale.

B

Bas4Lizzife

Awards
the fillers allow you to cap it more accurately if you want to go that route

L

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
It means its only 2% m4ohn
OK. That I got but..
By mixing it with fillers your measurments no longer need to be in 4mg increments requiring a pretty accurate scale.
What I don't get is that if I buy 100g. I only get 2g of MOHN? Is that right? It can't be right. Sorry if I am acting moron but I am in the middle of exams for grad school.

sweet-physique

sweet-physique

Awards
  • Established
OK. That I got but..

What I don't get is that if I buy 100g. I only get 2g of MOHN? Is that right? It can't be right. Sorry if I am acting moron but I am in the middle of exams for grad school.
No thats right. They sell premixed powder except for their 6oxo which i beleive is pure. The mdien and m4ohn are premixed with fillers like vitamin c or maltodextrose ect. Actives are 2% or 3% of the premixed gramage. This is good for capping, bad for liquid homebrewing of oral solutions.

S

speakle

DONT F$*# WITH MY NUTS!
Awards
Your confusion is understandable. M4ohn and mdein are taken in very small amounts (4mg pills for m4ohn and 1mg for mdien) so while you are only getting 2 actual grams of m4ohn that still enough for 500 4mg doses.