1. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.62%

Starting My First True Cycle on PH

Hi everyone!

I did a PH cycle when I was 22 (I'm 25 now) that I got from a local health store (It was called like Drostanol). I didn't do the research.. I just listened to the sales associate and do not believe it helped me gain anything.

After reading.. I think that RPN Havoc might be a good one to start out with.. I just have some questions.

First off, on cycle I plan to taken RPN Havoc, 1000mg of fish oil, Animal Flex Stak for joint, *** Sport Multivitamin, Competitive Edge Labs Cycle Assist. Am I missing anything here? Also, do I need to preload hawthorne berry and milk thistle before the cycle? They are all in the CEL Assist, so I could preload with that or just take it when I start the cycle.

Next is dosing.. I was thinking about running two full bottles of RPN Havoc for best results I have read that 6-8 weeks is what most do so I was going to run 8 weeks. So if I have 180 pills (2 bottles) what MG per a day should I take. I reacted fine to the first PH I took with 30mg per day.

For PCT I have ordered 50ml of 20mg of the liquid of Novaldex, I also have a bottle of Erase on hand (if needed), Test Powder by USP Labs (I have had good luck with this test booster powder), and I'm not sure if I need it but I also have Competitive Edge Labs P.C.T Assist? I also need to know how long to run the PCT and when to start it (on my last week of Havoc or the day after) and what doses of Novaldex to run.

I will be taking creatine, at least 200+grams of protein per day, and a pre workout supplement as well during the cycle and PCT.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.62%

Can anyone help?
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.12%

I would use the two full bottles over 6 weeks not eight. 8 weeks is a pretty long run for your second cycle. I think you'd get better results with a stronger/shorter cycle. I recently ran Havoc that way (2 bottles over 6 weeks). It felt about right. Maybe I could have bumped up the dosage a little, but I was ready to end it at the end of 6 weeks.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.65%

Quote Originally Posted by n2fitness View Post
    Hi everyone!

I did a PH cycle when I was 22 (I'm 25 now) that I got from a local health store (It was called like Drostanol). I didn't do the research.. I just listened to the sales associate and do not believe it helped me gain anything.

After reading.. I think that RPN Havoc might be a good one to start out with.. I just have some questions.

First off, on cycle I plan to taken RPN Havoc, 1000mg of fish oil, Animal Flex Stak for joint, *** Sport Multivitamin, Competitive Edge Labs Cycle Assist. Am I missing anything here? Also, do I need to preload hawthorne berry and milk thistle before the cycle? They are all in the CEL Assist, so I could preload with that or just take it when I start the cycle.

Next is dosing.. I was thinking about running two full bottles of RPN Havoc for best results I have read that 6-8 weeks is what most do so I was going to run 8 weeks. So if I have 180 pills (2 bottles) what MG per a day should I take. I reacted fine to the first PH I took with 30mg per day.

For PCT I have ordered 50ml of 20mg of the liquid of Novaldex, I also have a bottle of Erase on hand (if needed), Test Powder by USP Labs (I have had good luck with this test booster powder), and I'm not sure if I need it but I also have Competitive Edge Labs P.C.T Assist? I also need to know how long to run the PCT and when to start it (on my last week of Havoc or the day after) and what doses of Novaldex to run.

I will be taking creatine, at least 200+grams of protein per day, and a pre workout supplement as well during the cycle and PCT.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
    I want to sincerely thank you for actually doing research before you posted. Most of these guys want to run epi 30mg for 30 days no serm. Dumbasses.

As for your questions run the cycle like this:

Havoc: 40/40/40/40/40/40
    Cycle assist
    Fish oil
    Multi

Pct:
    Nolva: 20/20/10/10
    Erase: 0/0/3/3/2/1
    D aspartic acid (test powder): 3/3/3/3g
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.54%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

No need to preload the milk thistle (some might disagree with me, it doesn't hurt either way though). But preload the Hawthorne berry, it has a tendency to spike blood pressure before helping to regulate it.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.61%

Quote Originally Posted by PumpHouse View Post
    No need to preload the milk thistle (some might disagree with me, it doesn't hurt either way though). But preload the Hawthorne berry, it has a tendency to spike blood pressure before helping to regulate it.
    Interesting
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.48%

id up ur fish oil dose by about 3x too! Use the erase for cort control...many dont realize the significant impact it can have on ur physique as well as pct recovery!
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.61%

Interesting, milk thistle actually isn't the best liver support for PH's. I'd look into getting some TUDCA
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.06%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by WarriorMp View Post

Interesting, milk thistle actually isn't the best liver support for PH's. I'd look into getting some TUDCA
    It's supposed to be good for the eyes too.
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.54%

I've heard tudca is the way to go, never tried it. Nothing but rave reviews.
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.97%

[QUOTE=PumpHouse;3795698]I've heard tudca is the way to go, never tried it. Nothing but rave reviews.[/Q

dont really need it for a standard epi run. but if money is no concern, then it wont hurt either.
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.97%

I've heard tudca is the way to go, never tried it. Nothing but rave reviews.
    dont really need it for a standard epi run. but if money is no concern, then it wont hurt either.
  13. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.62%

Quote Originally Posted by amiller745 View Post
    I want to sincerely thank you for actually doing research before you posted. Most of these guys want to run epi 30mg for 30 days no serm. Dumbasses.

As for your questions run the cycle like this:

Havoc: 40/40/40/40/40/40
    Cycle assist
    Fish oil
    Multi

Pct:
    Nolva: 20/20/10/10
    Erase: 0/0/3/3/2/1
    D aspartic acid (test powder): 3/3/3/3g
    Thanks so much for the post!! All of you have been a help!

On the Erase are you suggesting to do 0 pills the first week, 0 the second week, and then 3 and so forth? Why 0,0 because the Nolva is so strong with that dose? I just do the Nolva dose one a day every day right?

I also hear a lot about Lectro .. What do people use this for? Can you run it at the same time as your pro hormone cycle? Is it the SERM that completely destroys estrogen?

Also, is there anything else I am missing? Thanks again everyone!
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.08%

Quote Originally Posted by PumpHouse
    this is exactly true and the only reason fr preloading assist products. milk thistle isnt going to prime your liver or anything if you prelad it. and id do at least 4-5g fish oil a day

lastly, i dont believe tudca is really necesary for a single methyl group compound. people were bridging two dimethyl compounds about 8 years ago without tudca, i think youll be fine. you can always take he safe route if you want though.itll just cost another $35 lol
  15. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.65%

Quote Originally Posted by n2fitness View Post

Thanks so much for the post!! All of you have been a help!

On the Erase are you suggesting to do 0 pills the first week, 0 the second week, and then 3 and so forth? Why 0,0 because the Nolva is so strong with that dose? I just do the Nolva dose one a day every day right?

I also hear a lot about Lectro .. What do people use this for? Can you run it at the same time as your pro hormone cycle? Is it the SERM that completely destroys estrogen?

Also, is there anything else I am missing? Thanks again everyone!
    Yes no erase the first and second week of pct. and don't use letro that's not for ph cycles.
  16. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.49%

buy taurine powder cheap
    I got bad back pumps EPI
  17. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.59%

Letro is often times considered a last resort for gyno reduction and I don't ever see it being necessary for an Epistane (Havoc) cycle. It's great to have on hand, though, as everyone has gyno flare ups for different reasons. Worst case scenario is you hold onto it for a stronger cycle. I like having it simply for peace of mind in case anything ever did come up.

40mg for six weeks will be sufficient for your second cycle. Although just out of curiosity, what are your goals? Bulking, cutting, or recomp? Halodrol is also another good compound to consider for an inexperienced PH user. I've cycled both Epi and Halodrol before (never together, of course) and had great results on both without a single problem and maintaining gains through PCT was also surprisingly easy.

Regardless, your cycle is looking pretty well set up. Definitely keep us posted on your results.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Starting My First Supplementation Cycle/Use
    By bigCountry000 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-06-2009, 06:29 AM
  2. starting my first test cycle
    By EctoMorphius in forum Pics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-21-2007, 04:27 AM
  3. starting my first test cycle
    By EctoMorphius in forum Pics
    Replies: 0