How does this Look??

simplycut

simplycut

Awards
i am 23 175-180 lbs i got a little gyno from ph's several months ago and am getting Nolva. i am ready for another cycle but think i need clomid this time? i got from CEL PCT Assist, Cycle Assist, and H-Drol. i also have Halo-25 Hawthorne, Milk Thistle, and Erase. how Should i run this? THANKS SO MUCH GUYS

simplycut

simplycut

Awards
the breast growth hadn't occured yet in this pic

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would recommend getting your diet in check prior to AAS/PH/DS use.

simplycut

simplycut

Awards
my diets pretty clean, no sweets high protein low carbs

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So you're diets in check?

Guess you just don't lift then....

simplycut

simplycut

Awards
wow way to break my balls lol i lift 3-4 times a week, and heavy

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not trying to break your balls. Just noting that you would benefit more from a cycle if you had everything else (diet,regimen, etc...) in working order prior to starting. You'll hear the same from most people on here. I wasn't making fun of your physique, I was making an observation.

simplycut

simplycut

Awards
45lb curl. 180lb bench. 500 sit ups. 75lb overhead raise. 80lb pull down. little cardio

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
45lb curl. 180lb bench. 500 sit ups. 75lb overhead raise. 80lb pull down. little cardio
You barely bench your bodyweight. That's far from heavy. I hope you're just trolling.

simplycut

simplycut

Awards
i usually never bench i was giving an approxomate guess sorry.

simplycut

simplycut

Awards
thanks well whats the other two? i use all kinds of machines and pulls more than freehand

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks well whats the other two? i use all kinds of machines and pulls more than freehand
You're really new to this aren't you? That's probably why you are suffering from gynecomastia, still. You have a ton of research to do before you think about running anything else again.

...Squats and deads are the other two.

simplycut

simplycut

Awards
yea im sry, im a total noob..although ive been working out around 2 years i just need to do more research

simplycut

simplycut

Awards
although ANY advice would be greatly appreciated

mik14

mik14

Awards
OP by the sounds of it there is still a lot u can learn, there is a heap of info on u can learn from . Check the training & nutrition forums and read up on what works and get the basic supps - creatine, bcaas's, whey, glutamin etc and a good training program and be consistent u will see the results!

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
although ANY advice would be greatly appreciated
drop everything you have. pick up 5g bulk creatine mono if you want. jump on a proven strength training program. no body cares about your Bicep curl or your sit-ups. if you did 500, then you probably did them wrong. what's your squat max? deadlift max? doesn't matter you can do a 80lb pulldown, how many body weight dead hang pullups can you do?

stupid idea to be cycling

lift properly, eat properly

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dude do you really count 500 sit-ups? Was #498 done with proper form? Sorry, had to ask.
His hip flexors are probably short as hell, I can only imagine how it throws off his posture and flexibility for squats.

TruthWalker

TruthWalker

Awards
  • Established
Get your diet down first. That is the one thing that will affect your progress more than anything else. Supplements and training don't mean **** without your diet being in check. It takes discipline, but its worth it. My suggestion would be to utilize a total body training program 3x per week. Stick to 4 compound exercises (bench, deadlift, squat, military press, etc.) and then throw in 2 isolation exercises like bis and tris or abs and calves. Do cardio every time you work out. 20-30 minutes. You will see a ton of progress with this kind of. Just make sure you switch up the set and rep counts regularly and throw on an extra 2-3% in weight every week for each exercise.

kdeome

kdeome

Awards
Just to put this into perspective, my 1RM on bench is 275 and am largely considered small and weak (tis true).yu have a long way to go still Youre in no position to be taking any AAS.

kdeome

kdeome

Awards
Its important that you attack your physique from all angles, judging by what youve said here you are pretty inexperienced and need to keep at it. Whats your diet like? Macro split? Total caloric intake? How consistant? What does your routine look like? Do you drink or smoke?

The guys here will help you get to where you want to be if you let em. Just be honest, fluffing numbers wont help us help you!

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
my diets pretty clean, no sweets high protein low carbs
If your diet's in check, and you lift 3-4 times a week, like you say you do, then your hormones are out of whack (ref. gyno). If your hormones are fine, then either your diet is garbage, or your workouts are garbage, or possibly both.
Take that money you were going to spend on your cycle and direct it toward getting blood work, combatting your moobs, and investing in a trainer and his/her advice. If you don't want to go the trainer route, invest some time in the other forums on this site (ie nutrition, workout logs [ref. airborne42's quest and look at his heavy numbers] and supplements).
I've been on the fatter side of lean when I felt sorry for myself and spent too much time in my papasan chair eating Doritos, drinking Corona and playing Halo. You need to realize that the substances you are considering for ingestion aren't just a quick fix, they could cause more damage than good if you don't know wtf you're doing. Change your lifestyle before you change your hormones. Your body will thank you later. And quit smoking and drinking.

TruthWalker

TruthWalker

Awards
  • Established
I'd also suggest signing up for the AnabolicMinds Newsletter. Some of the articles can be really helpful.