Test e gyno flare up - AnabolicMinds.com

Test e gyno flare up

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.

Test e gyno flare up

Have a quick question. I am an experienced lifter. Been lifting for about 6 years now. Am taking a test e/ anavar cycle.
    Test e 500 mgs per week for 12 weeks
    Anavar 75mgs a day for 5 weeks.

I have had very minor gyno from inexperienced mistakes ive made in the past. So i have a small buildup in my left nipple. Now i didnt want to take my AI (forma stanzol) till i felt a flare up so i wouldnt inhibit gains.

Well as i knew it would it flared up and i started my forma at full dosage. It has not gotten worse since i started. It has kept it at bay. My question is after i am done with my cycle do i take the ai with my pct to prevent estro rebound?

Ill be taking clomid/nolvadex as my pct. will those help reverse the minor gyno that has flared up?

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.

if you had gyno in the past always take a small dose of AI during the cycle and PCT. Dont kill the estrogen just keep it at bay.
    Ais will not inhibit gains, that's a myth in my book. Being bloated is not the gains you want to make anyway.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.

Ok i will continue the ai. Will the slight bit that flared up go away during nolva and clomid? Its not even a hard ball i can just feel some hard skin behind and slightly under my nipple. Its very tender so i know i got it from the test.
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Noshirt52 View Post
    Ok i will continue the ai. Will the slight bit that flared up go away during nolva and clomid? Its not even a hard ball i can just feel some hard skin behind and slightly under my nipple. Its very tender so i know i got it from the test.
    the answer is yes and no. Clomid and nolva only blocks the receptor sites around the nipple area. Once the nolva is discountinued, if estrogen is present will trigger a rebound effect as soon as receptors clear up again. An AI will lower the over all estrogen in the body.
    It is advised that you use both in PCT, nolva to stimulate your test production and an AI to keep estrogen at bay. In this case the flare up should go back to normal.
    If during the cycle the flare up worsens, bump up the AI slightly and reevaluate.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.

Good advice thank you
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.

Good advice. Thank you
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.

Actually just one more question. Is there a way to diminish what i have on cycle? Or do i have to deal with it till the end of my cycle? I have about 8 weeks left
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.

if you refering to the small lump...yes you can. Take a small amount AI throughout the cycle. As long as estrogen is around 20 it will decrease the lump back down.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.

What do u mean by 20?
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

why would you wait until it flares before taking your AI? Id rather be proactive rather than reactive. The point of an AI on cycle is to keep Test to Estrogen ratios in balance, not to crush estrogen as that is when your gain will be affected. But yes take an AI into pct and even a week or so past. You have a couple of options in regards to your issue 1) Start dosing Nolva as this has been shown to target breast tissue but only run it at a low dose around 10mg/day 2) switch over to a stronger AI like Letrozole this will crush your estrogen into the ground your gyno along with it but it will hinder your gains and give your sore joints, low libido etc. 3) keep doing what your doing while on cycle maintaining estrogen levels with the forma and use letrozole after your cycle/pct for gyno reversal. just my .02c good luck
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.

It was a big mistake didnt think it would flare up.a mistake i made and learned the hard way. All the information given was good. I am gojng to take the letro but when the gyno subsides can i discontinue after tapering off?
  12. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.

20 is the estrogen levels if you would have them measured out at a lab.
    I wouldnt take letro to deal with the lump right now. If you want to do that then stop the cycle all together.
    Unless you do bloodwork there is no way to know with your experience, how much letro to take before you will take too much and basically shut your body down.
    You are fine, just take a small amount of AI and keep going with the cycle.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-10-2012, 02:53 AM
  2. gyno flare up, need advice
    By zhan28 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-24-2009, 08:26 PM
  3. could Havoc Cause gyno Flare up ?
    By jns100 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-14-2008, 12:38 PM