Epi Update

  1. Registered User
    Mike71884's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    50
    Answers
    0

    Epi Update


    So I've been on Epi for 10 days and I feel it's generally starting to kick in. I'm feeling tighter and my muscles a little more full. Energy and mood have been great and I've been moving some decent weight in the gym. Im up about 3 lbs on the scale. If it weren't for the horrid cramps and pain in my left side I'd give Epi a 10/10. Lets hope that some taurine clears this up or I'm not sure how much longer ill be able to take this. Here's my stack


    Epi: 30/30/30/30
    Cycle assist
    Fish oil
    Glucosamine/ chondrotin
    Taurine
    Multivitamin

    PCT:
    Nolva: 20/20/10/10
    DAA: 3/3/3/3
    Erase: x/x/3/2/2/1
    Cycle assist

    Calorie intake 3500-3700 day

    Stats
    Age 28
    Height: 5'9"
    Weight: 208 lb
    BF: 17% ( it's my winter coat)

  2. Registered User
    amiller745's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    344
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Mike71884 View Post
    So I've been on Epi for 10 days and I feel it's generally starting to kick in. I'm feeling tighter and my muscles a little more full. Energy and mood have been great and I've been moving some decent weight in the gym. Im up about 3 lbs on the scale. If it weren't for the horrid cramps and pain in my left side I'd give Epi a 10/10. Lets hope that some taurine clears this up or I'm not sure how much longer ill be able to take this. Here's my stack

    Epi: 30/30/30/30
    Cycle assist
    Fish oil
    Glucosamine/ chondrotin
    Taurine
    Multivitamin

    PCT:
    Nolva: 20/20/10/10
    DAA: 3/3/3/3
    Erase: x/x/3/2/2/1
    Cycle assist

    Calorie intake 3500-3700 day

    Stats
    Age 28
    Height: 5'9"
    Weight: 208 lb
    BF: 17% ( it's my winter coat)
    You should have gotten some advice before the cycle. The epi should be run for 6 weeks at no less than 40mg. It's good that you're making gains even though they may only be placebo.
  3. Registered User
    Mike71884's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    50
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by amiller745 View Post
    You should have gotten some advice before the cycle. The epi should be run for 6 weeks at no less than 40mg. It's good that you're making gains even though they may only be placebo.
    Thanks for the response. I arrived at my cycle from input from numerous people on this board and A few others. I've researched it up and down. This is my first go at PH so I'm testing the water here. Hence the reason i didnt go balls out 40mg. Guess gains could be placebo but I'm guessing the AAS even if a little underdosed (in your opinion)may be playing some part. If I can get these cramps under control I may up my dose to 40 the last 2 weeks
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    amiller745's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    344
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Mike71884 View Post
    Thanks for the response. I arrived at my cycle from input from numerous people on this board and A few others. I've researched it up and down. This is my first go at PH so I'm testing the water here. Hence the reason i didnt go balls out 40mg. Guess gains could be placebo but I'm guessing the AAS even if a little underdosed (in your opinion)may be playing some part. If I can get these cramps under control I may up my dose to 40 the last 2 weeks
    I know what you mean by testing the water but epi itself is such a mild compound that six weeks at 40mg is standard for anyone even beginners.

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Update on Epi cycle
    By Ripley in forum Female Fitness
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-29-2012, 12:28 PM
  2. Epi update...want to add/switch Winny
    By josephd79 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-10-2009, 01:06 PM
  3. *Anabolic Research Update*
    By YellowJacket in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-05-2003, 08:04 PM
  4. T1pro/winny cycle update
    By hamper19 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-26-2002, 03:23 PM
  5. After Cycle update!
    By Rhinoman in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-24-2002, 11:51 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in