m4oht oral solution

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
OK, I have 2 grams of this stuff and I need to make a solution to be able to dose it daily (by mouth).

Will olive oil be fine?

This is my first attempt at homebrewing, so any advice is welcome :)

Last edited:
DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
Every time you mention m4oht you have to put this :cool: smiley next to it.

It's just a must.

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
Click on more smileys on the bottom

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I had some and got rid of it. Wish I hadn't now. Let me know when you run this, and tell me how it goes. By the way it should be similar to m4ohn so Olive Oil will work fine.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
I had some and got rid of it. Wish I hadn't now. Let me know when you run this, and tell me how it goes. By the way it should be similar to m4ohn so Olive Oil will work fine.
Olive oil is what i hoped to use :D
Now, the procedure is (correct me if i'm wrong):
-put the powder into a few oil and mix
-add the other oil,
-put into a warm bath
-mis til it solves

What quantity of oil should i use? 1g is about 1ml so, i'm fine dosing.

R6Speed

Board Supporter
Awards
I will be running some m4oht in an upcomming cycle, so keep us posted on how the solution works out. I was thinkin about making a solution with some everclear or 151.

I have put m4ohn in an olive oil solution before though, used 500ml olive oil and 1gram m4ohn so it ended up being 2mg per ml of oil.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
I have put m4ohn in an olive oil solution before though, used 500ml olive oil and 1gram m4ohn so it ended up being 2mg per ml of oil.
I would prefer a greater concentration: do you know if it could work? (2g into 400ml, to make a 5mg/ml)

Note: I will not start the m4oht cycle soon, but I'm wondering how long i can store the solution. I'm going to vacuum seal the powder other wise.

R6Speed

Board Supporter
Awards
The m4ohn solution that I made had a few flakes in it, it did not completely dissolve. I used the same procedure that I did for an MDien solution that I made and it dissolved completely. So I guess you will only know once you try it. You should PM Strateg0s and see what he did, he is the only one to use it that I know of.

Note: I will not start the m4oht cycle soon, but I'm wondering how long i can store the solution. I'm going to vacuum seal the powder other wise.
I start my cycle (layed out in this thread ) monday. I wanted to get some more feedback, the only person that I know of who has used m4oht is Strateg0s.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
The m4ohn solution that I made had a few flakes in it, it did not completely dissolve. I used the same procedure that I did for an MDien solution that I made and it dissolved completely. So I guess you will only know once you try it. You should PM Strateg0s and see what he did, he is the only one to use it that I know of.

I start my cycle (layed out in this thread ) monday. I wanted to get some more feedback, the only person that I know of who has used m4oht is Strateg0s.
Yeah, I will pm Strat and Sledge too (next week when hes less busy).
I think Sledge told me something about solution in olive oil but dunno the dosages..

about m4oht, strat told me that u can expect results similar to m4ohn, but with a dose about 20-30% higher. How much are you dosing?

R6Speed

Board Supporter
Awards
I was thinking of using 50mg a day, the cycle is outlined in my thread above.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
ok, i subscriber to your cycle thread :)

good luck bro!

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
i would go for a 10mg/ml mix.
1gm powder
1ml ba
98ml oil
mix together and give it a water bath till it dissolves.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cycle Logs 57
Anabolics 3
Anabolics 28
Anabolics 12
Anabolics 19