Advice on 1,4 Andro Cycle

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.67%

Advice on 1,4 Andro Cycle

This is my first introduction cycle to pro-hormones and after much research have decided to go with 1, 4 andro(dione) to be the safest for my application....
    I have been lifting for about 2 years...weigh about 155-160lbs...
    Literature and other topics suggest that nothing short of a 6-12 week cycle be used due to effect induced by 1, 4 andro so I have compiled a 10 week cycle...

During cycle I plan to use 400-600mg of ALA daily, vit c, multi-vitamin...

I have purchased E-Form for PCT but am open to suggestions regarding PCT/on cycle protection...

Weeks 1-7... 600mg daily (3 doses)
    Weeks 8 and 9...400mg daily (2 doses)
    Week 10... 200mg daily (1 dose)

Or Possibly a 6 week cycle:
    weeks 1-4...600mg (3 doses)
    week 5... 500mg (2 doses)
    week 6.... 245mg (1 dose)

PCT:
    Right now I am planning on following up post cycle with E-Form (Formestane), Lean Green (Green Tea), ZMA, Tribulus and Finally Pro Liver which is dosed at N-Acetyl-Cysteine 1000 mg*
    Milk Thistle 600 mg* daily... help and advice welcome... thanks

Possibly comment on dosage... alternative... etc..?

2. Hot Italian Goldmember
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.2%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Question: are you bulking or cutting?

Notes:
    10 weeks seems long and your doses are LOW, but OK if you are cutting. The 6 weeks option is much better.

1,4Andro is not methylated so it SHOULD not mess with your liver values. NAC and Milk Thristle are not needed during PCT.
    Formestane is too low alone. With such a long cycle I would do 5 weeks of Nolva. With the 6 wks cycle you can do 6oxo+(Formestane or 7-OH).
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.67%

Quote Originally Posted by Syr
    Question: are you bulking or cutting?

Notes:
    10 weeks seems long and your doses are LOW, but OK if you are cutting. The 6 weeks option is much better.

1,4Andro is not methylated so it SHOULD not mess with your liver values. NAC and Milk Thristle are not needed during PCT.
    Formestane is too low alone. With such a long cycle I would do 5 weeks of Nolva. With the 6 wks cycle you can do 6oxo+(Formestane or 7-OH).
    I am cutting/maintaining at about 2200cal avg per day... I am very active so I calculate I am at about 2700cal/day for maintenance... so in this aspect I would be cutting...

so would this 6 week pyramid be a good option or should I opt for 600mg the entire cycle up to the last day of week 6? also since i have NAC and Thistle when would be the best time for it and with 6-oxo what type of cycle would u recommend? thanks
    •   

4. Hot Italian Goldmember
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.2%

Quote Originally Posted by Anabolic_Rush
    I am cutting/maintaining at about 2200cal avg per day... I am very active so I calculate I am at about 2700cal/day for maintenance... so in this aspect I would be cutting...

so would this 6 week pyramid be a good option or should I opt for 600mg the entire cycle up to the last day of week 6? also since i have NAC and Thistle when would be the best time for it and with 6-oxo what type of cycle would u recommend? thanks
    I think 5-600 mg is a good dose. I dont think anyone pyramid 1,4andro. If you are cutting the diol version would be your best bet. Otherwise I would run formestane at 50mg ED on cycle.
    I would definitely run the cycle only for 6 weeks.

Did you think stacking it with m4ohn? That could do a nice body recomp.

Many people take NAC and Milk Thristle all year around, cycling like 3 months on and 1 off. If your liver values are OK, you dont need any, but Sylmarin helps the liver anyway and I like to take when i'm on a high protein diet.

Of course if you opt to add a methyl, I will suggest to add NAC (on cycle and during pct) and Milk Thristle (during pct only)
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.67%

okay... Although the compound I purchased is capsulated with NAC and Thistle together so I think I should take it PCT?... I

How's this look?
    On cycle I am going to opt for this...

Weeks 1-6: 600mg daily 1,4 Andro(dione version) 60mg daily formestane

PCT What would you reccommend for a 6-oxo dosage? Would it be alright to get "Bulk" Androstenetrione Powder as opposed to ergo's 6-oxo? Dose with the powder something like...

Week 1 - 600mg
    Week 2 - 300-400mg
    Week 3 - 220mg

Thanks for all ur help I really appreciate it
  6. Hot Italian Goldmember
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.2%

Run 6oxo 4 weeks. Not sure about the doses.

Since you are not taking a methyl you can run your liver protectant whenever you wish.
  7. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.68%

just a thought - i'm generally against the idea of running a 1st PH cycle as a cutter. the bulking opportunities are so enormous on that 1st golden cycle...
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.18%

currently im on a 1g of 1,4ad/32mg of m-4ohn stack..running it for six weeks and also taking triac at 4mg for three weeks..the six week option looks the best, if you want to save yourself some dough, only take like 400mg 1,4ad for like the first two weeks, it takes the stuff awhile to kick in, so no need to burn through it(its not cheap, thats for sure!)..but once you get past two weeks or so, keep your dosages steady the whole time..as for pct, 1,4 is only midly suppressive, so you could get away with just nolva, but if you have the dough to blow, it never hurts to get some 6-oxo..
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.67%

I think I am going to go the non prescription route and get 6-oxo but i was wondering if pure Androstenetrione powder could be substituted for 6-oxo caps? thanks guys
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70%

there is no need to pyramid off of 1,4 andro.
    i would also suggest a 6wk instead of 10.
    10 seems a bit too long.

for your weight, i would take 400mg for the first 2 weeks then move onto 600mg for the rest.
    remember that 1,4 takes a good couple weeks for it to kick in.

for your question above, answer is yes.

btw, read sig.
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.67%

how much 1, 4 andro do u have? I was actually thinking about buying some more... for PCT then the androstenetrione powder it will be... is ur powder the dione version or diol? do u thikn stacking weeks 2-5 Methyl-5AA with the andro? hit me pm
  12. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.67%

also... is it necessary that i use the androstenetrione powder in a transdermal or could i just throw it back and flush with water hardcore style?

I was just looking at my E-Form and it says not to use for more than 4 weeks continuously... I was going to do 60mg (3 sprays) for the entire 6 week cycle as opposed to 5 sprays for 4 weeks.... now i am curious how i should best use this?

also for nolva... how much is it and u must get a prescription right? thanks
    Last edited by Anabolic_Rush; 12-08-2004 at 09:52 PM.
  13. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.01%
    Achievements Posting Pro

androstenetrione : It will taste awful but you can drink it with water. Also, you'll have to take more of it orally compared to the transdermal dose.
  14. Hot Italian Goldmember
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.2%

Quote Originally Posted by Anabolic_Rush
    also... is it necessary that i use the androstenetrione powder in a transdermal or could i just throw it back and flush with water hardcore style?

I was just looking at my E-Form and it says not to use for more than 4 weeks continuously... I was going to do 60mg (3 sprays) for the entire 6 week cycle as opposed to 5 sprays for 4 weeks.... now i am curious how i should best use this?

also for nolva... how much is it and u must get a prescription right? thanks
    On most PH and similar its written to not use for mroe than 4 weeks, but thats just precautional.
    I dont think it will harm anyone to use Formestane for 6 weeks.

For nolva, check CNW (tamoxifen)
  15. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70%

pm'ed.
  16. Hot Italian Goldmember
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.2%

Anabolic_Rush,

1,4andro is pretty mild that 6oxo would be fine for PCT.
    Nolva is always better anyway
  17. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.67%

i looked for it at CNW but couldnt find it... only thing i see is Androstenetrione... i was thinking about buying 9 grams of 19-nordiol because I researched it and saw that 1,4 ad and 19-nordiol act as a great stack and both are low-moderate in side effects which is important to me.
    i saw that CNW has a transport of 8oz but i am unsure if i want 300mg (say 100mg doses) how i could equate that out... possibly if i find out how many ml is in a spray or measure it out with a syringe..
  18. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.01%
    Achievements Posting Pro

CNW says they are just out of stock right now.

Similar Forum Threads

1. advice on what to kickstart cycle with? (besides dbol)
    By jjh5001 in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 01-13-2010, 10:18 PM
  2. advice on my supplement(steroid)cycle
    By leedslad in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-21-2009, 07:16 PM
  3. Advice on Appetite loss...Tren cycle
    By gwyatt79 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-12-2009, 04:48 AM
  4. advice on my new proposed cycle.