How's this stack

generalzip

Awards
I'm 6' 200lbs and this is my 5th or 6th cycle using PH/PS. I have pills left over from previous cycles so I thought I'd put together an interesting stack and see what you guys think. I have 28 pills of Super DMZ Rx (5mg Tren, 15 mg DMZ), 26 pills of Metha-Drol (10mg SuperDrol, 15mg DMZ, 15mg Max LMG. Obv all the cycle support and PCT is on hand (Nolva and Letro in case gyno pops up). Here's what I came up with

DayBeastdrolSuper-DMZMetha-Drol

Now I know some people are gonna say 30mg of SuperDrol?!?!?!?! Are you nuts?!? My body handles it just fine. I've taken up to 4 pills of Methadrol for a week max and had very minimal if any sides. Mostly limp D**k. Let me know what you guys think. I'm going for a lean bulk/recomp here. Still in pretty decent shape but would like to ge rid of some of the stubborn fat on the abs and sides and tone up a bit more. I'd be happy adding 5-8 lbs of mass and losing fat here.

generalzip

Awards
Not all of my cycle weres bulking. In fact most were cuts before summer time. I'm not trying to look like a huge meathead (no offense to anyone here). I just want to look strong and athletic. I was not looking for criticism on how big I should be, just advice on how the stack should perform for my goals I have lined up or any changes you would make to it given the current supplies I have.

generalzip

Awards
I'm actually more 5' 11" I just got in the habit of saying 6 ft hahaha my weight is also more hovering around 204, but I just rounded for the sake of conveinence. Honestly bro Im at the point where I don't want my upper body THAT much bigger. I've already lost a lot of flexibilty from my upper body getting bigger and any more and I feel I will reduce my ability to partake in a lot of the hobbys I enjoy. I've been lifting for years, but nothing gets me motivated or the results like the PH which I try to do every 6 months. It sounds bad but I guess my logic is if I'm hurting my body from these pills I might as well get the most out of it. That's not to say I don't lift year round. I just lose focus at times and my diet slips and I push off cardio many times when I'm not 100% focused. The PH def help me get into the right mental additude and allow me to resist my love for beer because I know how toxic these drugs can be. Sorry if I came off a little harsh just looking to get some sound dvice on the stack. Thanks

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
your livers not going to be to happy with 20-30mg SD + 30-45mg DMZ

beastybean

beastybean

Awards
  • Established
That's what I mean, your slipping, not doing cardio, not following your diet 100%. A PH should not be the motivation needed to meet your goals. Find the motivation elsewhere and make the gains naturally. Your body and your older future self will thank you for it.

generalzip

Awards
The most DMZ I'd be taking at one time is 15 mg. The most SD I'll be taking is 30mg at the very end. You do have a good point tho that the DMZ is also a bit harsh on the liver. 15mg is a pretty low dose tho for DMZ. Since I've taken 40mg of SD before I'm not overly worried. Is DMZ known to bemore liver toxic than SD? I hadn't heard of that before. Thanks for your input bro!

generalzip

Awards
I agree I could do better, but I also am no slouch. I have no problems making it to the gym and make a good effort to eat healthy. I just struggle on the weekends with some buddies drinking beer/eating wings, etc. During the week I'm good to go tho. Even when I am 100% lifting naturally I still feel I get to a point where my gains are slow/non-existent. That's where the prohormones come in. When I'm benching roughly the same amount for 2 months then go on PH and my bench goes up 30 lbs in a month then I know its more than just my efforts. I understand your position, but it still hasn't answered my question. I mean the pills are here, I'm going to do them. I'm not some 18 year old kid that has never touched a weight and wanna jump on PH. I've done my homework, and put in time and effort to being in good shape. I get compliments often friends/girls about my body I'm just trying to get to that next level is all. I'm sure you of all people should know that once someone sets their mind to something its hard to talk them out of it. If you have any advice on the stack that would be greatly appreciated.

limitless3679

limitless3679

Awards
Looks good bro, but personally I'd bulk on the first 3 weeks then cruise on 10mgs or 20mgs for the rest (while beginning an aggresive cut)

Best approach to recomp ime

beastybean

beastybean

Awards
  • Established
Yes, being on a ph will almost always make your strength go up, but then it goes back down when you come off. I doubt you've added 30 lbs on your bench every 6 cycles. You say your lifting is in order but your diet is not 100%. Diet is far more important than lifting, but I know you know all this, yet you take the easy route and get on a ph. I'm only trying to help you. I used to be the same way. I got serious. Started tracking all of my calories, ate clean added greens and vegetables to my diet, cut down my drinking to once a month and I started making gains like I was on mdrol.
Think about it. You may put on 10 lbs if mass in 4wks but your gonna lose some in pct, and then your going to go back to your old ways because you don't have that PH to keep you motivated and then your back where you started.

As my advice for the stack, you should add tudca for liver support and preload Hawthorne berries for blood pressure as they tend to cause a spike then go below previous numbers. I would also add DAA and erase into your last 2wks of pct and continue for 4 weeks to keep estrogen rebound away and keep your natty test levels up.

Ben Gunn

Awards
Yes, being on a ph will almost always make your strength go up, but then it goes back down when you come off. I doubt you've added 30 lbs on your bench every 6 cycles. You say your lifting is in order but your diet is not 100%. Diet is far more important than lifting, but I know you know all this, yet you take the easy route and get on a ph. I'm only trying to help you. I used to be the same way. I got serious. Started tracking all of my calories, ate clean added greens and vegetables to my diet, cut down my drinking to once a month and I started making gains like I was on mdrol.
Think about it. You may put on 10 lbs if mass in 4wks but your gonna lose some in pct, and then your going to go back to your old ways because you don't have that PH to keep you motivated and then your back where you started.

As my advice for the stack, you should add tudca for liver support and preload Hawthorne berries for blood pressure as they tend to cause a spike then go below previous numbers. I would also add DAA and erase into your last 2wks of pct and continue for 4 weeks to keep estrogen rebound away and keep your natty test levels up.
I've only ever done ph's. Always lost gains afterwards. With real gear, is it easier to maintain?

Ben Gunn

Awards
That's including superdrol, which I'm not sure if it actually counts as a ph...

beastybean

beastybean

Awards
  • Established
Superdrol is an active steroid . It's a designer steroid. I have not touched injectables. Thoufh i have researched them. Only superdrol and epistane.

Gear gains are more easily kept only because the gains are slower. You will keep your gains from this cycle and continue to gain if you get your diet 100% .
building muscle/bodybuilding is a lifestyle. Muscles are built away from the gym. If you neglect what you do away from the gym your not going to build muscle.

My advice would be to give up drinking and eating wings on the weekends for one month. Track your cals, eat clean and you will be amazed at how much better you feel and recover. Then decide if you want to do another cycle.

I still have alot of s drol waiting for a cycle. But after getting my nutrition and lifestyle dialed in I don't feel the need for at least another 20lbs. I also have recently started natty cycles.
I enjoy these much better. I get the alpha feeling, libido boost ( not present on s-drol), and gains are increased slightly. Overall I feel great on natty supps and I don't have to worry about liver/ lipid damage, feeling like **** in pct or shutdown.

I'm not trying to convince you out of running this cycle, but you need to look at other reasons why your not gaining before running another cycle because at your height weight and bodyfat you can easily make progress naturally.
Once you get things dialed in and are making gains naturally and then do another cycle your gains will be bigger and you should keep them.

generalzip

Awards
Sounds like sound advice. I find the biggest detriment to my diet it work. Not having the time to get in a good meal/cook one during work hours really is tough. I do my best to stay away from a lot of the free food and never touch the free cookies or candy at work. My training has actually made me a decent little chef and I've found my favorite recipes for salmon and veggies and chicken dishes with wild rice. I usually just cook for 3 meals at night and package the rest for lunch and dinner the next day.

As far as losing my gains, I've actually done a pretty decent job of keeping the majority of mass I've gained. Strength is another thing. I've noticed pretty substantial decreases in strength although I still have a decent amount of mass and decent definition. I've gotten it down to where if I do a cycle twice a year I maintain good shape all throughout the year. I usually try to time them around summer for obvious reasons, but this year spring break is looking promising haha.

@ limitless That sounds like a good strategy. You always tend to taper off gains in that last half week so it sounds like a good idea to start an aggressive cut on my way toward PCT while keeping the protein high to keep as much as I can.

Totally off subject but I've always been a fan of ON Gold Standard Whey. My mom insists on organic so she always buys me some Rob something organic whey which tastes pretty good. I'm just curious what you guys have found best or if it really doesn't matter much. I like to stay with the leaner wheys AKA not muscle milk and the like

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
cookdog Supplements 7
dontsweatme Supplements 46
Anabolics 9
Supplements 3
thr33x Supplements 15