First time supplement user

  1. New Member
    CFCP0728's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    15
    Rep Power
    30
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    20.98%

    First time supplement user


    Hello, this is my first time doing a forum and I heard this place is great to get advice
    First of all, I am a senior in Highschool and play baseball, and will be at the college level next year. My season starts within 5 weeks and I was sick for a week and lost a lot if my strength gains, so I need to get it back quick. I was thinking of doing a cycle of mdrol along with regenerate (cycle assist), and then erect (PCT). what are your opinions, will this be a good thing to do for my first cycle???

  2. Diamond Member
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,568
    Rep Power
    3981677
    Level
    90
    Lv. Percent
    6.38%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by CFCP0728 View Post
    Hello, this is my first time doing a forum and I heard this place is great to get advice
    First of all, I am a senior in Highschool and play baseball, and will be at the college level next year. My season starts within 5 weeks and I was sick for a week and lost a lot if my strength gains, so I need to get it back quick. I was thinking of doing a cycle of mdrol along with regenerate (cycle assist), and then erect (PCT). what are your opinions, will this be a good thing to do for my first cycle???
    This was a very weak first post! Are you serious? You don't know a Damn thing about Roids let alone know anything about what your takin or what it does to the body! You are not ready period.

    Fish oil
    Multi
    Creatine
    Protein

    That's all you need! SMH
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  3. Diamond Member
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,568
    Rep Power
    3981677
    Level
    90
    Lv. Percent
    6.38%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    To also add your far to young... You do what you just said and consider your life ruined
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    CFCP0728's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    15
    Rep Power
    30
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    20.98%

    then where should I start. I need to gain back what I lost quick, I've already done a couple of cycles of creatine and say some decent gains. I didn't eat or lift for a week and lost 50+ pounds on my squat.
  5. Professional Member
    iparatroop's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,505
    Rep Power
    6816387
    Level
    89
    Lv. Percent
    11.46%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    You didn't lose 50lbs on your squats. Your body just isn't fully recovered yet. Eat right, workout and rest. Stay off the stuff until later in life, if you even need it then.
  6. Diamond Member
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,568
    Rep Power
    3981677
    Level
    90
    Lv. Percent
    6.38%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    You didn't lose 50lbs on your squats. Your body just isn't fully recovered yet. Eat right, workout and rest. Stay off the stuff until later in life, if you even need it then.
    This exactly. Your CNS can only take so much at a time. Your young stay at it. Roids are not the answer
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  7. Senior Member
    uvawahoowa's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,482
    Rep Power
    31243
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    98.43%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Smh at going from cycling creatine to cycling mdrol. Focking idiot
  8. New Member
    beastybean's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    360
    Rep Power
    4720
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    20.42%

    Quote Originally Posted by CFCP0728 View Post
    then where should I start. I need to gain back what I lost quick, I've already done a couple of cycles of creatine and say some decent gains. I didn't eat or lift for a week and lost 50+ pounds on my squat.
    You didn't lift for a week so your squat dropped 50 lbs? Lol.
  9. Senior Member
    threeFs's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Age
    36
    Posts
    2,364
    Rep Power
    768551
    Level
    48
    Lv. Percent
    40.62%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Son, look at the information these guys are giving you. Feel free to check their age, join date, and posts. They know what they are talking about.
    You came here asking for advice. Now you have it. Please follow it. This is not a good time in your life to tinker with your hormones. They are already on a roller coaster ride as it is.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. first time dbol user
    By cezar in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-05-2007, 09:09 PM
  2. First time steroid user (oral)
    By wez123 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-06-2005, 11:48 PM
  3. first time clen user
    By getcrunk in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 05-11-2005, 06:49 PM
  4. Please critique a first time PH user program
    By Oatmeal_King in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-22-2004, 01:14 PM
  5. First Time Steriod User
    By sage in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-06-2004, 11:23 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in