Currently on Hdrol and need further assistance

W

wrestler271

Awards
currently about to enter my 4th week of running my first cycle ever, which would be Hdrol/cycle assist. Since it is my first hdrol cycle im just doing 50mg/day which has been amazing so far, bulk was pretty successful. now my question is, would it be possible to run it for maybe 2 more weeks at a higher dose? maybe order another bottle, and run at 75mg/day for another 2 weeks? would that be alright or no? thank you, if anymore info is needed just ask

X

X2006ibm

Awards
Yes 50 mg is a waste IMO, run at 100 mg for the next 2 weeks. Do you have a serm?

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If your happy with 50 then 75 will be fine...isn't a waste IMO if your happy with the results...run paragon with 20mg of Novla for 4 weeks to fully recover broski and keep a nice clean diet and deload your first week into pct to keep all your gains my man

TheFireRises

TheFireRises

Awards
H-drol is pretty mild as far as PHs go. So up the dose and see if your body likes it! For me, I was getting some high bp at 75mg during week 5, but I just added in some hawthorn berry and was fine. It probably didnt help that I was drinking alot of Monster....

Oh yea, and get some nolva. Sooner rather than later. Just so you have it ready when you need to start PCT.

W

wrestler271

Awards
would i need another bottle of cycle assist? isnt the bottle for only 30 days?

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
Good posting, good section. Hdrol is definitely an old school hormone

BamaBrawler

BamaBrawler

Awards
Definitely H-drol is the **** ran it a couple years back for my first cycle fell in love with it..