Cycle Critique..

R6Speed

Board Supporter
Awards
I am going to be running a cycle pretty soon and wanted to get some opinions. First a little background, I have run two previous cycles one using Mdien and one M4ohn. Gains from these cycles were decent, the dosages were probably a little on the low side. Current stats 5' 10" 205lbs ~13% bf. 7 years weight training experience. Just spent the past 5 weeks getting back into shape after a motorcycle accident that left me out of the gym for just under 2 months. For the cycle I was thinking:

weeks 1-8 300mgs 1-test & 300mgs 4AD trans
weeks 1-6 MDHT 75mgs

weeks 4-6 T3 starting at 25mcg, up to 50mcg, and back down

weeks 7-8 M4oht 50mgs

pct will be 4 weeks novla

Goals for the first 3 weeks will be a lean bulk, next 3 will be recomp and the last 2 will be to prevent fat gain while the thyroid recovers.

Diet for the first three weeks 3500cals 40/40/20 (p/c/f). Next three 3000cals 50/30/20. Last two 3000cals 30/50/20, upped the carbs to help with thyroid recovery.

Man that was long, so what do you guys think?

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
That looks like a very well planned cycle, good luck.
The MDHT should keep you from bloating too much from the 4ad, but in weeks 7-8 you will probably hold some water. That being your cutting phase, you may want to run an AI. It's up to you, the water will come off after the cycle. I just find it depressing to be bloated while cutting. Also maybe add some guggul & 7-oxo during pct to help thyroid recovery.

R6Speed

Board Supporter
Awards
Thanks for the reply. I was thinking the m4oht should knock down some of the water from the 4ad seeing how 4oht does, but if it doesn't thats no big deal. I will probably pick up some of Designers lean extreme and some l-tyrosine before the end of week 6, but right now funds are a little tight. Still trying to finish stocking up before jan 20th. I am probably going to start this cycle monday 12/13. So does anyone else have any recommendations?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 27
Nutrition / Health 14
Anabolics 12
manifesto Anabolics 220
Anabolics 11