SD and ??????

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.85%

SD and ??????

I'm planning my third cycle, and fortunately I was able to get some SD. I was originally going to stack it with LMG however now I've found a source for test. I would like to run a cycle that looks like this SD 10/20/20/30 then test for 12 weeks . I have on cycle support and nolva for PCT. I've done some research on test, but could someone break down the different kinds and what each one accomplishes. Also, would there be a compound I could backload on my cycle that would help me keep my gains? Or should I stick with just SD and test. By the way I'm 32 yo 6' 180 lbs 13% body fat.

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.29%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

Search bar and google will offer you the answer to all your ?s
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.85%

The only things I found talked about them as though E,C, and P were interchangeable. Is one better than the others for bulking?
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.68%

Quote Originally Posted by druller655321 View Post
    The only things I found talked about them as though E,C, and P were interchangeable. Is one better than the others for bulking?
    They do stay in your system for different periods of time. Other than that I'm not too knowledgable.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.42%

Some last longer thus requiring less frequent pinning. IMHO Your not ready to inject, or run SD. What are your plans for AI ?
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.44%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by amiller745 View Post

They do stay in your system for different periods of time. Other than that I'm not too knowledgable.
    Prop is short acting ester and test c and e are longer acting. Generaly ppl use test c and e to bulk, wheras we usualy use prop for cutting cycles because its shorter acting esters provide a quicker conversion to dht which provides hardening of the muscles and a more leaner look.

And I would recommend using another compound at the end of your cycle such as winny or var. Just my opinion!
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.51%

why dont u use the sd as a kicker like the rest of the world? loaded question bro! copy and paste that **** into google i dont feel like doing ur homework right now lol! Come back with a more direct, specific, and educated question and i promise youll get the answers ur looking for!
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.68%

Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post

Prop is short acting ester and test c and e are longer acting. Generaly ppl use test c and e to bulk, wheras we usualy use prop for cutting cycles because its shorter acting esters provide a quicker conversion to dht which provides hardening of the muscles and a more leaner look.

And I would recommend using another compound at the end of your cycle such as winny or var. Just my opinion!
    Good info
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.85%

I thought that was a kick start. All the threads I found had similar doses set up. I was mainly wondering about back loading the cycle and the differences between test e, c, and p. and I have aromasine as an ai. But one other thing I wanted to know was thoughts on using hcg while on test. Seems opinions differ on hcg.
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.44%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by druller655321 View Post
    I thought that was a kick start. All the threads I found had similar doses set up. I was mainly wondering about back loading the cycle and the differences between test e, c, and p. and I have aromasine as an ai. But one other thing I wanted to know was thoughts on using hcg while on test. Seems opinions differ on hcg.
    Since this is your first cycle I wouldn't do much back loading with the test as you don't know how your body will react. My first I ran at 500mg test e, with dbol as kickker for first 4 weeks and winny weeks 6-11 ending test after week 10. With that I didn't need hcg, I wouldn't run hcg until you see how your body reacts. I'm gunna run hcg my next cycle cause I'm going 15 weeks at higher doses and running decca its good to use hcg. I hope that helped!
  11. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.42%

Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post

Since this is your first cycle I wouldn't do much back loading with the test as you don't know how your body will react. My first I ran at 500mg test e, with dbol as kickker for first 4 weeks and winny weeks 6-11 ending test after week 10. With that I didn't need hcg, I wouldn't run hcg until you see how your body reacts. I'm gunna run hcg my next cycle cause I'm going 15 weeks at higher doses and running decca its good to use hcg. I hope that helped!
    Agreed. Keep it simple so if something goes wrong you know the culprit. Also next time you can run HCG and you yourself can determine if its worth using.

Similar Forum Threads

1. SD and Track
    By overandout in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-14-2005, 11:33 AM
  2. SD and Trimax
    By WannaGro in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 03-30-2005, 02:18 PM
  3. SD and M5AA Cycle
    By bjfrank in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-29-2005, 11:37 AM
  4. Blood work post cycle with SD and test prop...
    By Lakevillethor in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 03-29-2005, 12:41 AM
  5. SD and gyno...even if....
    By funkyguru in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-24-2005, 06:58 PM