Pros traveling with gear? - AnabolicMinds.com

Pros traveling with gear?

1. Banned
    Stats
    5'5"  200 lbs.

ever wonder how they do it i mean I've seen videos like overkill, with kai greene, and he goes out to vegas like 2 or 3 weeks before the olympia to train and adjust. How dose he bring the gear or dose he go into pct and how about all the other pros who have to travle abroad or far from their homes

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Borispili View Post
    ever wonder how they do it i mean I've seen videos like overkill, with kai greene, and he goes out to vegas like 2 or 3 weeks before the olympia to train and adjust. How dose he bring the gear or dose he go into pct and how about all the other pros who have to travle abroad or far from their homes
    Lol pros dont pct. They blast and cruise, and there cruise dosage could be a newbs first cycle. But, id like to know how they travel with their AAS as well. Maybe they fly out, and there coach/trainer drives out with there AAS?
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP
    BJOHNSON15 @MYOKEM.COM FOR 15% OFF

PSALMS 62:1- 62:2
  3. New Member

or they just ship it to wherever they are going to be.
    •   

4. Banned
    Stats
    5'5"  200 lbs.

oh yeah i forgot they dont PCT, yo what if phil heath flipped a **** cuse his test vials got ceased by customs like i wonder what he would do in that case
  5. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

oh yeah i forgot they dont PCT, yo what if phil heath flipped a **** cuse his test vials got ceased by customs like i wonder what he would do in that case
    Gear is legal in a lot of countries outside the US and not very hard to obtain, especially when you're a top level guy.

Also, if you check your bags at the airport. They're not searched are they, just a bomb scan? Could be wrong
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  6. Banned
    Stats
    5'5"  200 lbs.

nah when i went international from europe back to the mericas they took out a bottle of liquor they thought was like absinthe or something so they do check your "checked" bags
  7. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

nah when i went international from europe back to the mericas they took out a bottle of liquor they thought was like absinthe or something so they do check your "checked" bags
    Lol that's kind of funny. I was talking about domestic, just like with mail.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post

Lol that's kind of funny. I was talking about domestic, just like with mail.
    I've had my bags searched "randomly" by customs while traveling domestically. They leave a little slip in your bag that says "this luggage was searched by customs agent # _____" . Happened a couple of times, but I traveled a lot for the military and flew commercial most of the time.

I traveled around 5 countries in Europe with all my PCT supps and never got questioned. But I did keep my SERMs in my pocket. Later I found out that erase isn't a legalized compound in Italy and I traveled there with a bottle...nothing happened.

Do you think any of these pros have scripts written? I mean ppl on TRT travel right? If they have a script in their luggage would anyone question?
    I can't believe that God put us on this earth to be ordinary. - Lou Holtz
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I just flew out to the west coast for a vacation. I mailed myself my Tren, Test P, HCG, and TNE. No issues. I then flew from WA to ID for a few days and just stuck my vials in my toiletry bag and checked it.

I pulled the labels off so if they found them I could say it was medication for a dog. One look at me and they would know I was lying but they wouldn't be able to prove anything lol.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  139 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

My last trip to NC I checked my bag, granted it was just had a 2lb tub of protein and various PCT products and PWO but they ripped my bag open after sending it through X-ray and opened every container in my bag. Which kinda pissed me off cause I made sure to keep it from spilling in my bag. They were not so careful. But I would rather be assured my plane is going to make it from point a to point b.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  234 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post

Gear is legal in a lot of countries outside the US and not very hard to obtain, especially when you're a top level guy.

Also, if you check your bags at the airport. They're not searched are they, just a bomb scan? Could be wrong
    In Dominican Republic and Mexico you can walk into any pharmacy and buy as much as you want.
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  234 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MIGUEL1J View Post

In Dominican Republic and Mexico you can walk into any pharmacy and buy as much as you want.
    Forgot to mention hop on a delta flight and check. Your bag.
  13. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Lol pros dont pct. They blast and cruise, and there cruise dosage could be a newbs first cycle. But, id like to know how they travel with their AAS as well. Maybe they fly out, and there coach/trainer drives out with there AAS?
    its not that hard to get a prescription for most of it, then you can take it on carryon, along with needles.
  14. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.

Are you crazy?

Pros don`t use steroids.
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  191 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post

its not that hard to get a prescription for most of it, then you can take it on carryon, along with needles.
    I want a prescription
  16. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  234 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by rayjay View Post

I want a prescription
    Have you tried asking your endo straight out. you can say hay doc can I get a script to anavar. I want to try it and dont want to buy it from that sketchy guy at the gym. After blood work my doc wrote me a script but that baby boy was ganna cost me 1100$ I ditched that idea. Don't get me wrong it's totally worth it but I was not ready. I just through it out there to my doc to see his expression. Make sure it's made by a major pharmaceutical company.
  17. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  192 lbs.

Have you tried asking your endo straight out. you can say hay doc can I get a script to anavar. I want to try it and dont want to buy it from that sketchy guy at the gym. After blood work my doc wrote me a script but that baby boy was ganna cost me 1100$ I ditched that idea. Don't get me wrong it's totally worth it but I was not ready. I just through it out there to my doc to see his expression. Make sure it's made by a major pharmaceutical company.
    That is awesome. Ballsy man
  18. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I've been all over the world and never once had a checked bag searched by airport officials or customs. One of the bonuses of flying in an official capacity for the military
    Independent Review
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    I've been all over the world and never once had a checked bag searched by airport officials or customs. One of the bonuses of flying in an official capacity for the military
    I had to fight with security in Las Vegas when I had classified equipment and they wanted to see it. Wouldn't trust my courier letter or abythibg
  20. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Drizzie88 View Post

I had to fight with security in Las Vegas when I had classified equipment and they wanted to see it. Wouldn't trust my courier letter or abythibg
    Lol I hate that sh*t. They tried to make me cut open banded weapons boxes coming back from Afghanistan. I got my CO involved and they shut the fock up.
  21. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  234 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post

Lol I hate that sh*t. They tried to make me cut open banded weapons boxes coming back from Afghanistan. I got my CO involved and they shut the fock up.
    way to go. Those Tsa security guards are d**ks
  22. Banned
    Stats
    5'5"  200 lbs.

I wonder if I take the labels off te vials and say that they are just exotic oils I bought as gifts, wonder if t might work
  23. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I'm shocked...military guys use synthetics to enhance their performance too? Say it ain't so!
  24. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I'm shocked...military guys use synthetics to enhance their performance too? Say it ain't so!
    I know right!! Erroneous accusations!!!
  25. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I know right!! Erroneous accusations!!!
    Don't go all Rafael Palmeiro on me now. And what is this Afghanistan that you speak of? Does Borat live there?
  26. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post

Don't go all Rafael Palmeiro on me now. And what is this Afghanistan that you speak of? Does Borat live there?
    I think its an old wooden ship that the pilgrims used....
  27. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.

I traveled back from one of those exotic, sandy destinations with a month worth Clo in my sock. Think TSA is bad? Try the customs guys in Kuwait...
  28. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  234 lbs.

I wonder if I take the labels off te vials and say that they are just exotic oils I bought as gifts, wonder if t might work
    Don't do that they will test it and you will get a fine and probably jail time for making them work. Lol god forbid they have to swab your vials. Just the fact that your making them work harder they will bust your chops. I got a fine 3 years ago because I took the label of a bottle of liquor I was bring in from Mexico 60$ gear lol they'll probably treat you like Noriega lol
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.

Yeah, I had to do the same thing. Get my NCOIC and CO involved. The guy was spouting off some bs "I was in the army, I know"... I was thinking "what an idiot, this is classified AIRCRAFT equipment. Doubt you do"

way to go. Those Tsa security guards are d**ks
  30. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Drizzie88 View Post

Yeah, I had to do the same thing. Get my NCOIC and CO involved. The guy was spouting off some bs "I was in the army, I know"... I was thinking "what an idiot, this is classified AIRCRAFT equipment. Doubt you do"
    Hahaha I hate people who feel entitled.
  31. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.

Hahaha I hate people who feel entitled.
    Like the GP?
  32. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Hell yizzle
    Independent Review
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Travel with TRT gear
    By RedRaptor in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-07-2012, 01:49 PM
  2. traveling with the goods on airplane
    By swany in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 11-25-2010, 07:54 PM
  3. Travelling with gear?
    By heath1225 in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-24-2009, 05:39 PM
  4. Traveling with gear, uk/france/germany
    By RossiRossi in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-19-2008, 06:21 AM
  5. T-1 pro, take with or without creatine?
    By INFLUENCER in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-02-2003, 09:28 PM