H-drol first cycle ever

Huntercureton

Awards
Hey,

I started my first ph cycle out with h-drol
im 1 week in and I'm not seeing any side effects .
i am adding epi-tren to it too.
Heres my plan hdrol
75/75/75/75/100

and epi-tren
25/25/25/25/25/

i am taking preworkout body fortress and whey protein.
mens ultrA vit Pak
garlic herb
Acetyl l-carnitine w/ alpha Lompoc aacid
green tea eextract milk thistle

And for pct I hhave phlabs pct w/ estrogen blocker and test boosters.

can you please point out any flaws in this?

00S4Boy

Awards
Hey,

I started my first ph cycle out with h-drol
im 1 week in and I'm not seeing any side effects
i am adding epi-tren to it too.
Heres my plan hdrol
75/75/75/75/100

and epi-tren
25/25/25/25/25/

i am taking preworkout body fortress and whey protein.
mens ultrA vit Pak
garlic herb
Acetyl l-carnitine w/ alpha Lompoc aacid
green tea eextract milk thistle

And for pct I hhave phlabs pct w/ estrogen blocker and test boosters.

can you please point out any flaws in this?
anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/214859-cycles-beginners-please.html

Read that thread now.

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
May I suggest a real SERM. Just because you feel good and don't see any issues you really never know what going on inside and you will be shut down. And most would suggest not using two mythols at same time. Just my two cents. Hope your cycle gives you the results your looking for

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
Hmm? Also I'd add lots of fish oil (7-10 grams). And remember more is not always better especially first cycle. Personally I'd stick with HDrol and see how you respond then next cycle do a stack. And keep your protein very high and add about 1000 cals/day to your normal maintenance level. Diet is the key. All the PH's in the world won't help if your diet is crap. Not trying to tick u off only trying make u keep all your gains and hard work.

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

00S4Boy

Awards
I got test boosters and an estrogen blocker pct.
No SERM No Cycle. Learn it live it love it.

Doesn't matter what you got for test boosters, or estrogen blockers, no SERM no Cycle.

Real cycle support AI Cycle Support, CEL Cycle Assist, Anteaus Talos. Possibly TUDCA, especially if you add in more methyls.

Real Multivitamin no *** BS, Fishoil 5-10g a day, Taurine incase of back pumps, Erase incase a mild AI is needed, DAA for test production, no preworkout because of increased BP. Possibly Inhibit P or dopadex for a prolactin flare up.

And wtf do you have for epi tren everything i'm seeing is like 40mg of old xtren(dienedione) and 10mg Epi, so I have no idea where your getting 25mg as well as the dosage of either of those substances seems way to low to have a positive effect

Huntercureton

Awards
No SERM No Cycle. Learn it live it love it.

Doesn't matter what you got for test boosters, or estrogen blockers, no SERM no Cycle.

Real cycle support AI Cycle Support, CEL Cycle Assist, Anteaus Talos. Possibly TUDCA, especially if you add in more methyls.

Real Multivitamin no *** BS, Fishoil 5-10g a day, Taurine incase of back pumps, Erase incase a mild AI is needed, DAA for test production, no preworkout because of increased BP. Possibly Inhibit P or dopadex for a prolactin flare up.

And wtf do you have for epi tren everything i'm seeing is like 40mg of old xtren(dienedione) and 10mg Epi, so I have no idea where your getting 25mg as well as the dosage of either of those substances seems way to low to have a positive effect
Searching nolvadex. Any hints for google?

Huntercureton

Awards
I have my serm now. Thanks. That's the thing I was really holding off on. But you fellas sure seem confident that I need it for hdrol.
can y'all link me to the deca

00S4Boy

Awards
I have my serm now. Thanks. That's the thing I was really holding off on. But you fellas sure seem confident that I need it for hdrol.
can y'all link me to the deca
Better to have a serm and not need it to need it and not have it. It is possible to run a hdrol or pmag cycle and not have shut down, yes, but if you do have shutdown better to have a serm to help you maintain gains, not bloat or grow tits, or have your testicles stay shrunk and not working.

Don't use the epi tren you have, you don't have proper liver and blood pressure support, you run the risk of hurting yourself.

Don't worry about the deca dick thread, it's just a buncha bs, someone else who was doing a cycle without proper support supplements, now it is just a giant political debate.

Huntercureton

Awards
Better to have a serm and not need it to need it and not have it. It is possible to run a hdrol or pmag cycle and not have shut down, yes, but if you do have shutdown better to have a serm to help you maintain gains, not bloat or grow tits, or have your testicles stay shrunk and not working.

Don't use the epi tren you have, you don't have proper liver and blood pressure support, you run the risk of hurting yourself.

Don't worry about the deca dick thread, it's just a buncha bs, someone else who was doing a cycle without proper support supplements, now it is just a giant political debate.
Thanks.
I now have what I need I think.

ordered 2 serms (just Incase)
I have 2 bottles of hdrol.
mens ultra vit pa k
milk thistle- costed me 30 ddollars
bcomplex
greentea extract.
pct phlabs pct
whey protein.

and I'll stop epi-tren and just do hdrol.
im probally forgetting something important but I'm sleepy.
very causious community. And seems nice.
Thanks! I'll keep everyone updated

00S4Boy

Awards
Thanks.
I now have what I need I think.

ordered 2 serms (just Incase)
I have 2 bottles of hdrol.
mens ultra vit pa k
milk thistle- costed me 30 ddollars
bcomplex
greentea extract.
pct phlabs pct
whey protein.

and I'll stop epi-tren and just do hdrol.
im probally forgetting something important but I'm sleepy.
very causious community. And seems nice.
Thanks! I'll keep everyone updated
I'm guessing one of the SERM's you got was Nolva(tamoxifen citrate) Know it should be dosed 20mg per day for 2 weeks then tapered to 10mg per day for 2 weeks. Hopefully you have DAA in what ever that PCT product is because it's only of the only proven test boosters to actually stimulate LH production.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sadly I see more and more of these posts.
mhm same, f that. If I ever did a cycle id never do it without a serm. Sorry i dont like hormonal imbalances for the rest of my life + no libido .... sex is fun.

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
My first cycle was hdrol. Huge gains and I only ran 50/50/50/75/75. Great gains low sides. Kept everything, ran a SERM. It's your first cycle, drop the epi and just enjoy the hdrol.

Huntercureton

Awards
I got my serm on the way. My balls said thankyou :)

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
lol.

Huntercureton

Awards
I'm 18. Senior. And is it possible to notice results in the 2ndweek?

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm 18. Senior. And is it possible to notice results in the 2ndweek?
Still an idiot, sorry man no point in taking a pH when your under the age of 25. Why not get your diet right and reach your natural potential before you dip into the anabolic stage of your life? Is it worth the amount of damage to your growth, endocrine system and liver... Just for gains that could be done through diet at 18....

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can't believe it went this many pages before someone asked his age. It should always be the first question....

OP, you're dumb, and impatient, and will not get far in life if those things don't change.

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Some things never change. Good luck kid. I'm sure that regardless of the naysayers, you're gonna do whatever you have your mind set on. People here are looking out for your well-being by telling you to stay off of this stuff til later in life. It's good advice, you should take it.
And read the rules of the forums. They're in place for a reason.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very sad. And slightly pissed. Hey OP do some fecking research you know nothing retard.
Don't use the r word. It's to be used only when discussing people whose IQ is below 50. Any other use of the word is as demeaning as an ethnic or racial slur.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Next thread by this kid , my wee wee doesn't wurkkkk HELPPPP

Allday219

Allday219

Awards
Jeez don't be a dumb dumb and listen to what people are telling you

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Don't use the r word. It's to be used only when discussing people whose IQ is below 50. Any other use of the word is as demeaning as an ethnic or racial slur.
Oh so then I must be using it properly then... Lol