question on halodrol - AnabolicMinds.com

question on halodrol

  1. New Member
    fast00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    172
    Rep Power
    42443

    Reputation

    question on halodrol


    got a pre-workout supp called halo noxx my question is would i need pct afterwards ? its only 25mg of halodrol, im new to this so came to this board to ask the question since you guys seem to have a lot of knowledge on this. i tried searching it but found nothing as i am new otherwise i wouldn't have made a thread my self. any info is appreciated.

  2. New Member
    amiller745's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    344
    Rep Power
    221

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by restless2010 View Post
    got a pre-workout supp called halo noxx my question is would i need pct afterwards ? its only 25mg of halodrol, im new to this so came to this board to ask the question since you guys seem to have a lot of knowledge on this. i tried searching it but found nothing as i am new otherwise i wouldn't have made a thread my self. any info is appreciated.
    That's just a gimmick. They try to make you think that 25mg of halo pre workout is actually gonna do something. Don't waste your money on that.
  3. New Member
    fast00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    172
    Rep Power
    42443

    Reputation

    so at 25mg i wont need a pct nor oct? would side effects be an issue at that level of 25mg only? noob here sorry for these questions
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    amiller745's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    344
    Rep Power
    221

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by restless2010 View Post
    so at 25mg i wont need a pct nor oct? would side effects be an issue at that level of 25mg only? noob here sorro for these questions
    Why take the product? It's a waste of money!
  5. Advanced Member
    HondaV65's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Age
    52
    Posts
    828
    Rep Power
    2266

    Reputation

    Depends on how long you take it. If you take it for a year - yeah there's side effects. Once a day for only a week - and very few.
  6. New Member
    fast00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    172
    Rep Power
    42443

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by amiller745 View Post
    Why take the product? It's a waste of money!
    no cash involved getting it off a buddy of mine
  7. New Member
    fast00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    172
    Rep Power
    42443

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by HondaV65 View Post
    Depends on how long you take it. If you take it for a year - yeah there's side effects. Once a day for only a week - and very few.
    as far as that its a pre-workout supp only 45 servings
  8. Banned
    AwhYeah's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Age
    24
    Posts
    295
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Why not just buy a bottle or two of Halo and run a decent cycle?
  9. New Member
    fast00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    172
    Rep Power
    42443

    Reputation

    k will keep that in mind but as far as to answer my question would u need pct or not on this?
  10. Banned
    AwhYeah's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Age
    24
    Posts
    295
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by restless2010 View Post
    k will keep that in mind but as far as to answer my question would u need pct or not on this?
    I would run an OTC PCT for a few weeks. Ultimately it's up to you. I don't think a SERM would be necessary
  11. New Member
    fast00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    172
    Rep Power
    42443

    Reputation

    thanks for the answer... repped.
  12. New Member
    yowler99's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    71
    Rep Power
    15552

    Reputation

    Yes if halodrol is in it than regardless of low dose or not, you will need PCT. you can take a SERM but its not exactly needed. Also use a liver support. Only way you'd need a SERM is for higher doses of halo or Superdrol or anything along those lines.
  13. New Member
    yowler99's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    71
    Rep Power
    15552

    Reputation

    By the way since its a pre-workout and prohormone, be careful with your liver!
  14. New Member
    fast00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    172
    Rep Power
    42443

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by yowler99 View Post
    Yes if halodrol is in it than regardless of low dose or not, you will need PCT. you can take a SERM but its not exactly needed. Also use a liver support. Only way you'd need a SERM is for higher doses of halo or Superdrol or anything along those lines.
    Quote Originally Posted by yowler99 View Post
    By the way since its a pre-workout and prohormone, be careful with your liver!
    thank you, what i was looking to hear, repped!
  15. Banned
    AwhYeah's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Age
    24
    Posts
    295
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    But seriously, just buy another bottle of Halo for $30.
  16. New Member
    yowler99's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    71
    Rep Power
    15552

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by AwhYeah View Post
    But seriously, just buy another bottle of Halo for $30.
    Agreed, it would be safer too

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
  17. New Member
    figdaddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    345
    Rep Power
    313

    Reputation

    funny you mentioned a prewo w halo! my local shop sells a pre w 5mg of superdrol hahaha! Best and funniest part is, it actually sells.
  18. New Member
    yowler99's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    71
    Rep Power
    15552

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by figdaddy View Post
    funny you mentioned a prewo w halo! my local shop sells a pre w 5mg of superdrol hahaha! Best and funniest part is, it actually sells.
    Jesus lol... People these days... Would you even see a sign of results from Superdrol at 5mg at 4 days a week? Can't take it everyday since its pre workout so it kinda defeats the purpose

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Halodrol questions on actual compound.
    By jcp2 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-30-2008, 03:50 PM
  2. ON Halodrol cycle..Routine questions
    By Under Repair in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-11-2008, 04:14 PM
  3. Question on Synovex Transdermal
    By Brock Landers in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-06-2003, 12:11 PM
  4. question on timing of dosage of t1pro
    By NJfreak in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-15-2003, 04:22 PM
  5. Quick Question on Mixing T-1 Pro
    By EPe9686518 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-09-2003, 05:19 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in