5 Weeks On And Have Dead D**k

Page 8 of 27 First ... 678910 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post
    I assume you're referring to me. Ok, shoot, counter that pot is worse than alcohol but keep in mind, the issue here is not whether it's good or bad, it's what is the role of government.
    Rebuttle you desire for open choice of TRT based on want not need. In an effort to not have dependent individuals don't medically prescribe something based on want vs need otherwise healthcare just gets more and more jacked up.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post
    I assume you're referring to me. Ok, shoot, counter that pot is worse than alcohol but keep in mind, the issue here is not whether it's good or bad, it's what is the role of government.
    I thought the issue was you not being able to have sex 29 times a day....
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    I was referring you, hence why I quoted your post. I was speaking about your remark on TRT.
    Are you against people wanting to use testosterone?

  4. Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post
    Are you against people wanting to use testosterone?
    You're avoiding the issue and attempting to straw man my position. You would think that you'd get that your situation would be the archetype example as to why AAS should not be freely administered.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  5. Quote Originally Posted by 00S4Boy View Post
    Rebuttle you desire for open choice of TRT based on want not need. In an effort to not have dependent individuals don't medically prescribe something based on want vs need otherwise healthcare just gets more and more jacked up.
    So what? If someone wants testosterone why can't they just buy it legally? As for jacked up prices, here I have more than just a "Google" education. I happene to have a BA in Accounting and Economics. The reason why healthcare costs have gone up is because of several reasons:

    1-Government Involvement
    The government poring billions of dollars in healthcare has caused more dollars chasing the same amount of goods. The simple laws of supply and demand will tell you that as demand increases and supply stays the same, prices will increase.

    2-Ologarchies/Government Involvement
    Federal laws have made it illegal for certain medical insurance companies to operate in certain areas. As a result you have only a hand full of companies competing for customers. More competition equals lower prices.

    3-Liabiltiy Law Suites
    There are two types of liability. There is compensatory damages and punitive damages. Compensatory damages are damages awarded to "fix" what was broken. These are usually unlimited. Punitive damages are to "punish" the person for screwing up. The latter in some cases have become astronomical and have cuased malpractice insurance to sky rocket and hence healthcare.

    So a few guys, who are willing to pay out of pocket for TRT is hardly going to cause healthcare to skyrocket.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Killler View Post
    I thought the issue was you not being able to have sex 29 times a day....
    LOL!!!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    You're avoiding the issue and attempting to straw man my position. You would think that you'd get that your situation would be the archetype example as to why AAS should not be freely administered.
    No I'm not trying to starwman anything. I just want to know what your position is before I say anything and my situation is called "freedom", something we have forgetten over the past 40 or more years. Yes, I fell, but it's my right to have fallen and not the business of big brother.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post
    No I'm not trying to starwman anything. I just want to know what your position is before I say anything and my situation is called "freedom", something we have forgetten over the past 40 or more years. Yes, I fell, but it's my right to have fallen and not the business of big brother.
    My personal position is irrelevant. My contention is you thinking that your are more qualified than a MD on making decisions regarding need of a particular drug.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  9. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    My personal position is irrelevant. My contention is you thinking that your are more qualified than a MD on making decisions regarding need of a particular drug.
    I dont believe I'm more qualified to make a decision regarding a drug than a doctor; but I do believe that people should have the right to choose whether or not they want to smoke pot or take testosterone.
    And keep one thing in mind, doctors have been affected by society about the use of test just like everyone else. A degree doesnt make you and independent thinker.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post
    So what? If someone wants testosterone why can't they just buy it legally? As for jacked up prices, here I have more than just a "Google" education. I happene to have a BA in Accounting and Economics. The reason why healthcare costs have gone up is because of several reasons:

    1-Government Involvement
    The government poring billions of dollars in healthcare has caused more dollars chasing the same amount of goods. The simple laws of supply and demand will tell you that as demand increases and supply stays the same, prices will increase.

    2-Ologarchies/Government Involvement
    Federal laws have made it illegal for certain medical insurance companies to operate in certain areas. As a result you have only a hand full of companies competing for customers. More competition equals lower prices.

    3-Liabiltiy Law Suites
    There are two types of liability. There is compensatory damages and punitive damages. Compensatory damages are damages awarded to "fix" what was broken. These are usually unlimited. Punitive damages are to "punish" the person for screwing up. The latter in some cases have become astronomical and have cuased malpractice insurance to sky rocket and hence healthcare.

    So a few guys, who are willing to pay out of pocket for TRT is hardly going to cause healthcare to skyrocket.
    You're not looking for OTC TRT you're looking for OTC AAS. TRT is meant to replace what you should have, AAS is taking it above and beyond. Most people aren't going to want to blast and cruise for ever, some may get tired and want to just go back to normal production even ceasing TRT, then what about pharma grade SERMS or AI's. Or say you come upon hard times the economy is fubared cannot afford your AAS all of a sudden your spinning out of control because your natural production is non existent and you have no testosterone what then Health care gets involved? Or you encounter heart liver or kidney testicular problems from extended AAS use, are you going to foot out of pocket expense just to try to get back to normal. Heart valve replacement or transplant, liver replacement, kidney replacement?

  11. Quote Originally Posted by 00S4Boy View Post
    You're not looking for OTC TRT you're looking for OTC AAS. TRT is meant to replace what you should have, AAS is taking it above and beyond. Most people aren't going to want to blast and cruise for ever, some may get tired and want to just go back to normal production even ceasing TRT, then what about pharma grade SERMS or AI's. Or say you come upon hard times the economy is fubared cannot afford your AAS all of a sudden your spinning out of control because your natural production is non existent and you have no testosterone what then Health care gets involved? Or you encounter heart liver or kidney testicular problems from extended AAS use, are you going to foot out of pocket expense just to try to get back to normal. Heart valve replacement or transplant, liver replacement, kidney replacement?
    So you believe testosterone should remain a controlled substance and people who want it should become law breakers?

  12. Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post
    I dont believe I'm more qualified to make a decision regarding a drug than a doctor; but I do believe that people should have the right to choose whether or not they want to smoke pot or take testosterone.
    And keep one thing in mind, doctors have been affected by society about the use of test just like everyone else. A degree doesnt make you and independent thinker.
    I believe you have the right to be TRT and some jack ass doctor thinks you dont even though you have low T for you age.
    99% of society is completely ignorant regarding therapeutic usage of testosterone (you included) and even more are ignorant regarding safe usage for aesthetics and/or performance. Endocrinology is a very new science and certain precautions have to be taken when new science emerges.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  13. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    99% of society is completely ignorant regarding therapeutic usage of testosterone (you included) and even more are ignorant regarding safe usage for aesthetics and/or performance. Endocrinology is a very new science and certain precautions have to be taken when new science emerges.
    I agree; but again, the issue for me is about freedom. Many people are ignorant about the usage of fire arms and as we see this argument is being used to take away our second amendment rights.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post
    I agree; but again, the issue for me is about freedom. Many people are ignorant about the usage of fire arms and as we see this argument is being used to take away our second amendment rights.
    You do realize that there are restrictions on who can legally own a firearm, right? IMO, there should be restrictions on prescription drugs, but only those with documented evidence of addiction should be criminalized and anything without it should be decriminalized.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  15. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    You do realize that there are restrictions on who can legally own a firearm, right? IMO, there should be restrictions on prescription drugs, but only those with documented evidence of addiction should be criminalized and anything without it should be decriminalized.
    Uh, Rodja, you dont have to tell me about restrictions on my second amendment rights, I live in the People's Republic of NYC and it is a perfect example of government gone wild. I believe in some common sense laws about guns as well as testosterone but we have gone way beyond basic common sense, we are now living in a soft tyranny.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post
    So you believe testosterone should remain a controlled substance and people who want it should become law breakers?
    Yes it will help keep people who have no business toying with it, from doing as such. Not saying it's 100% full proof but it will help.

    Will I one day pin test/deca/tren maybe, will I be breaking the law doing so yes. Just like in my past when I have smoked pot, or done coke, or tried crack. Not proud of what I have done but also their things I didn't continue to do. If drugs were readily available to people, there would be a higher concentration of people who might try them because it's not violating a law especially something like AAS which doesn't just give you a temporary mental euphoria you see a pleasing physical aspect to it to have the desirable form, something no other drug gives.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by 00S4Boy View Post
    Yes it will help keep people who have no business toying with it, from doing as such. Not saying it's 100% full proof but it will help.

    Will I one day pin test/deca/tren maybe, will I be breaking the law doing so yes. Just like in my past when I have smoked pot, or done coke, or tried crack. Not proud of what I have done but also their things I didn't continue to do. If drugs were readily available to people, there would be a higher concentration of people who might try them because it's not violating a law especially something like AAS which doesn't just give you a temporary mental euphoria you see a pleasing physical aspect to it to have the desirable form, something no other drug gives.
    Can you provide proof that in countries where drugs are legal there is more drug use or addicts or crime for that matter?

  18. Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post
    Uh, Rodja, you dont have to tell me about restrictions on my second amendment rights, I live in the People's Republic of NYC and it is a perfect example of government gone wild. I believe in some common sense laws about guns as well as testosterone but we have gone way beyond basic common sense, we are now living in a soft tyranny.
    Soft tyranny....

    Are you having to worry about food rations, clean water supply, civil war? Exactly.

    This is what we have to bitch about in the US; whether or not we can own a gun or use testosterone. Do you now how ****ing spoiled we are? We constantly bitch about gas prices here, but fail to realize that gas has been much more expensive in Europe for decades. We have it great here. Stop whining.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  19. Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post
    Can you provide proof that in countries where drugs are legal there is more drug use or addicts or crime for that matter?
    Show me another country that is as much of a polluted cesspool as America is.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by 00S4Boy View Post
    Show me another country that is as much of a polluted cesspool as America is.
    Mexico.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  21. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post

    Mexico.
    Ding ding ding... WE HAVE A WINNER!!!
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  22. Quote Originally Posted by 00S4Boy View Post

    Show me another country that is as much of a polluted cesspool as America is.
    Throw a dart at the continent of Africa.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Mexico.
    Mexico may be uncivilized in aspects, and poverty stricken. But look American poverty gets government funding, food housing and the ability to spend that on drugs with no drug testing, need more money pop out another kid. How much of the welfare system is actually welfare.

  24. ^^ has a point but is he comparing Mexico to America?

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Soft tyranny....

    Are you having to worry about food rations, clean water supply, civil war? Exactly.

    This is what we have to bitch about in the US; whether or not we can own a gun or use testosterone. Do you now how ****ing spoiled we are? We constantly bitch about gas prices here, but fail to realize that gas has been much more expensive in Europe for decades. We have it great here. Stop whining.
    Yes soft tryanny. You have been neck deep in it for so long you dont realize it. And the arguements that other countries and their totalitarian regimes cause more pain for their citizens is not an excuse to get lax here and fall into that state. We are better, we are Americans, this is the land of the free and the home of the brave. Go to your history books and read what the founding fathers were bitching about and you would've told them the same thing youre telling me now. You'd be surprised at what they were complaining about. I'm surprised at you Rodja, youo're from Texas, a state I want to move to because I thought their were more freedom loving people there. You must be from Houston, I've headr there are alot of statists there.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. 3rd Week on E-stane and have ?'s
    By Colochine in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-20-2010, 07:04 PM
  2. 5 days on and have puffy nip
    By badnoma in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-10-2009, 03:25 PM
  3. 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off?
    By Mr.50 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-29-2008, 10:54 AM
Log in
Log in