5 Weeks On And Have Dead D**k

Page 7 of 17 First ... 25678912 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    iparatroop's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Emerald City
    Posts
    4,497
    Rep Power
    6785858

    Quote Originally Posted by ONtop888 View Post

    And what makes gas more expensive in Europe?
    The prices

  2. Banned
    ONtop888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    111
    Rep Power
    0

    5 Weeks On And Have Dead D**k


    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    The prices
    Lol....sort of. It's actually the heavy taxes that most European governments put on gas in order to encourage public transportation like trains and buses so that the government can make money off everyone utilizing these services (and in recent years to promote environmentalism, but that is secondary to be sure),
  3. Registered User
    iparatroop's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Emerald City
    Posts
    4,497
    Rep Power
    6785858

    Quote Originally Posted by ONtop888 View Post

    Lol....sort of. It's actually the heavy taxes that most European governments put on gas in order to encourage public transportation like trains and buses so that the government can make money off everyone utilizing these services (and in recent years to promote environmentalism, but that is secondary to be sure),
    That and the cost of transportation to get it there. We have the resources to keep it cheap here in the US. Many other countries don't. I spent four years in Italy, gas was not cheap but it was better quality.
    •   
       

  4. Banned
    ONtop888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    111
    Rep Power
    0

    5 Weeks On And Have Dead D**k


    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    That and the cost of transportation to get it there. We have the resources to keep it cheap here in the US. Many other countries don't. I spent four years in Italy, gas was not cheap but it was better quality.
    It's really not so much the price of gas going up as the value of US currency decreasing. For example, I went to Brazil eight years ago and the currency rate was 3.5/1. I believe that they are even now.

    Although we have the resources to produce our own oil in US, we still have to import it just like Europe. The reason European gas is so expensive is simply the government and its taxation.

    President Obama made a similar comment about 'letting' gas prices increase as a means for moving towards alternative energy.
  5. Registered User
    JoeBrooklyn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    1,049
    Rep Power
    343810

    Quote Originally Posted by ONtop888 View Post
    I'll add that my stance towards recreational drug use is this: when it is your own body you should be able to ingest what you want. It should be a freedom of the individual to make such a choice and those who think that big government is necessary for protecting people from themselves need to take a real hard look at the decadent state of the country (the DEBT and wars, for example) that both parties have brought us to.
    Amen!! A certain person this thread couldnt understand that.
  6. Registered User
    JoeBrooklyn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    1,049
    Rep Power
    343810

    Quote Originally Posted by ONtop888 View Post
    I totally understand the bold, and it is horrible that kids who grow up in urban areas have to live under the threat of gang violence and getting shot. I do not, however, believe that the answer is prohibition of firearms. With that being said, limiting the amount of firearms one can purchase in, say, a decade will help to decrease the surplus of weaponry that ends up illegally sold in the streets.

    Benjamin Franklin wisely wrote this:

    "Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
    Amen!!!
  7. Registered User
    JoeBrooklyn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    1,049
    Rep Power
    343810

    It's funny how this thread went from my Deca D**k to vaginas to politics.
  8. Banned
    ONtop888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    111
    Rep Power
    0

    5 Weeks On And Have Dead D**k


    Yeah I read the title and then the first page I commented on an was thinking 'lol...wtf?,
  9. Registered User
    JoeBrooklyn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    1,049
    Rep Power
    343810

    Quote Originally Posted by ONtop888 View Post
    Yeah I read the title and then the first page I commented on an was thinking 'lol...wtf?,
    LOL!! Oh you mean after the talk about my issue turned to other things?
  10. Banned
    ONtop888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    111
    Rep Power
    0

    5 Weeks On And Have Dead D**k


    Lol exactly
  11. Registered User
    JoeBrooklyn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    1,049
    Rep Power
    343810

    For those who think I'm just whining

    http://www.secretsofthefed.com/death...ps-in-america/
  12. Registered User
    JoeBrooklyn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    1,049
    Rep Power
    343810

    Name:  IRS.jpg
Views: 58
Size:  44.6 KB
  13. Registered User
    Turbo6GN's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    80
    Rep Power
    6018

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post
    Ok, this is a semi-serious question I guess...do you envision some scenario in your mind where the military/police or some other nefarious government agency (helicopters overhead, mirrored sunglasses, dogs barking) is going door-to-door with a clipboard telling people to surrender their firearms?? Do the people that refuse get shot on sight?? Are you the hero that grabs his AR-15 from his closet and escapes into the mountains, kinda like Red Dawn (the 80's version with Patrick Swayze and C. Thomas Howell)

    I'm not trying to be rude, but the mentality that "the govt. is going to take my guns" is kinda absurd...besides being logistically impossible everyone knows that "the people rising up in revolution against the tyrannical govt." is some hillbilly fallacy. Nobody will rise up because we might miss Jersey Shore, we have to get the kids to soccer, we don't want to ruin our nice clothes, the new iPhone is coming out and we are going to Golden Corral for dinner. As Rodja rightly pointed out we have first-world problems to deal with, no true tyranny, no true oppression. I hate politics on these forums but I just find this mentality very interesting.
  14. Banned
    ONtop888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    111
    Rep Power
    0

    5 Weeks On And Have Dead D**k


    Quote Originally Posted by Turbo6GN View Post
    Ok, this is a semi-serious question I guess...do you envision some scenario in your mind where the military/police or some other nefarious government agency (helicopters overhead, mirrored sunglasses, dogs barking) is going door-to-door with a clipboard telling people to surrender their firearms?? Do the people that refuse get shot on sight?? Are you the hero that grabs his AR-15 from his closet and escapes into the mountains, kinda like Red Dawn (the 80's version with Patrick Swayze and C. Thomas Howell)

    I'm not trying to be rude, but the mentality that "the govt. is going to take my guns" is kinda absurd...besides being logistically impossible everyone knows that "the people rising up in revolution against the tyrannical govt." is some hillbilly fallacy. Nobody will rise up because we might miss Jersey Shore, we have to get the kids to soccer, we don't want to ruin our nice clothes, the new iPhone is coming out and we are going to Golden Corral for dinner. As Rodja rightly pointed out we have first-world problems to deal with, no true tyranny, no true oppression. I hate politics on these forums but I just find this mentality very interesting.
    I think you miss the point. No true oppression or tyranny is occurring now. Are there unjust or perhaps unnecessary restrictions on liberty? Absolutely.

    The point made about a tyrannical government is a hypothetical for the future in case a situation like Hitler ever materialized in America which is what many of the founding fathers wrote about (not disarming the populace in case of a tyrannical government in the future).

    And a full scale disarming or prohibition of firearms is incredibly unlikely, but the fact that Hitler did just that, legally, in Germany is food for thought.
  15. Registered User
    JoeBrooklyn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    1,049
    Rep Power
    343810

    Quote Originally Posted by ONtop888 View Post
    I think you miss the point. No true oppression or tyranny is occurring now. Are there unjust or perhaps unnecessary restrictions on liberty? Absolutely.

    The point made about a tyrannical government is a hypothetical for the future in case a situation like Hitler ever materialized in America which is what many of the founding fathers wrote about (not disarming the populace in case of a tyrannical government in the future).

    And a full scale disarming or prohibition of firearms is incredibly unlikely, but the fact that Hitler did just that, legally, in Germany is food for thought.
    Could not have said it better myself.
  16. Registered User
    JoeBrooklyn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    1,049
    Rep Power
    343810

    Quote Originally Posted by Turbo6GN View Post
    Ok, this is a semi-serious question I guess...do you envision some scenario in your mind where the military/police or some other nefarious government agency (helicopters overhead, mirrored sunglasses, dogs barking) is going door-to-door with a clipboard telling people to surrender their firearms?? Do the people that refuse get shot on sight?? Are you the hero that grabs his AR-15 from his closet and escapes into the mountains, kinda like Red Dawn (the 80's version with Patrick Swayze and C. Thomas Howell)

    I'm not trying to be rude, but the mentality that "the govt. is going to take my guns" is kinda absurd...besides being logistically impossible everyone knows that "the people rising up in revolution against the tyrannical govt." is some hillbilly fallacy. Nobody will rise up because we might miss Jersey Shore, we have to get the kids to soccer, we don't want to ruin our nice clothes, the new iPhone is coming out and we are going to Golden Corral for dinner. As Rodja rightly pointed out we have first-world problems to deal with, no true tyranny, no true oppression. I hate politics on these forums but I just find this mentality very interesting.
    There is no true tyranny in who's eyes? There are many different levels of tyranny and that's why I used the term "soft tyranny" what it means is that we now live in a country where in some states, honest citizens cannot own even a pistol. All this straw man arguements about "assault weapons" (whatever they are) is just that. A 17 year old girl threatened with arrest if she mentions Jesus in a graduation speech? Fines if we fail to buy health insurance. No one is being imprisoned, no one is being executed for their political or religious beliefs, hence the term "soft".
    Further; this argument that some people make that because things are worse in other countries it's ok for them to get half as bad here is ridiculous. My parents are from Italy and all the mistakes the Europeans have been making we are now making them here. I dont want to wait until things get like Pakistan to finally say enough is enough, by that time it's too late. It's like saying I'm not as fat as my neighbor so it's ok to get chubby.
  17. Registered User
    00S4Boy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    525
    Rep Power
    86137

    I go to work out come back and were still on anabolic politics. Who's gonna roid rage out first and hulk smash their monitor.
  18. Registered User
    JoeBrooklyn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    1,049
    Rep Power
    343810

    Quote Originally Posted by 00S4Boy View Post
    I go to work out come back and were still on anabolic politics. Who's gonna roid rage out first and hulk smash their monitor.
    LOL!!!
    Admit it, it was better when we were talking about vaginas.
  19. Registered User
    Turbo6GN's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    80
    Rep Power
    6018

    Quote Originally Posted by ONtop888 View Post
    I think you miss the point. No true oppression or tyranny is occurring now. Are there unjust or perhaps unnecessary restrictions on liberty? Absolutely.

    The point made about a tyrannical government is a hypothetical for the future in case a situation like Hitler ever materialized in America which is what many of the founding fathers wrote about (not disarming the populace in case of a tyrannical government in the future).

    And a full scale disarming or prohibition of firearms is incredibly unlikely, but the fact that Hitler did just that, legally, in Germany is food for thought.
    OK, fair enough, I can appreciate that answer but I guess I just don't understand the whole "in case of a tyrannical government" argument. The world in which your founding fathers lived and formed their ideals is a drastically different one then the one we find ourselves in now.
  20. Registered User
    Turbo6GN's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    80
    Rep Power
    6018

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post
    LOL!!!
    Admit it, it was better when we were talking about vaginas.
    No argument here lol
  21. Banned
    ONtop888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    111
    Rep Power
    0

    5 Weeks On And Have Dead D**k


    Quote Originally Posted by Turbo6GN View Post
    OK, fair enough, I can appreciate that answer but I guess I just don't understand the whole "in case of a tyrannical government" argument. The world in which your founding fathers lived and formed their ideals is a drastically different one then the one we find ourselves in now.
    Is it really that different? In every age there are tyrannical governments and dictators that oppress their people. The details in approaches to the problems may and probably should vary from the Founders, but the fundamentals are indelible.

    I would think that the modern examples of Hitler, Stalin, Mubarak (Egypt), Assad, Saddam, Khomeini (Iran), Musselini (Italy), and so on and so forth would be convincing enough to demonstrate why the threat is always there for an oppressive government that can not be peacefully talked down.

    It would be naive to think that this could never happen to America, especially when most of our citizens are tuned out of reality with Jersey Shore and NBA.
  22. Registered User
    JoeBrooklyn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    1,049
    Rep Power
    343810

    Quote Originally Posted by Turbo6GN View Post
    OK, fair enough, I can appreciate that answer but I guess I just don't understand the whole "in case of a tyrannical government" argument. The world in which your founding fathers lived and formed their ideals is a drastically different one then the one we find ourselves in now.
    Turbo6GN,
    I'm not trying to be an ass but go and do some research on the things the founding fathers were pissed about, hardly anything to start a revolution over and we have moved way passed those things. And if I'm not mistaken Hitler and Stalin were in the 20th century not the 18th.
  23. Registered User
    JoeBrooklyn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    1,049
    Rep Power
    343810

    Quote Originally Posted by ONtop888 View Post
    Is it really that different? In every age there are tyrannical governments and dictators that oppress their people. The details in approaches to the problems may and probably should vary from the Founders, but the fundamentals are indelible.

    I would think that the modern examples of Hitler, Stalin, Mubarak (Egypt), Assad, Saddam, Khomeini (Iran), Musselini (Italy), and so on and so forth would be convincing enough to demonstrate why the threat is always there for an oppressive government that can not be peacefully talked down.

    It would be naive to think that this could never happen to America, especially when most of our citizens are tuned out of reality with Jersey Shore and NBA.
    You are the man!!
  24. Registered User
    00S4Boy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    525
    Rep Power
    86137

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post
    You are the man!!
    Look you mention Jersey Shore and he get's all excited, he's like MY PEOPLE!
  25. Registered User
    JoeBrooklyn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    1,049
    Rep Power
    343810

    Quote Originally Posted by 00S4Boy View Post
    Look you mention Jersey Shore and he get's all excited, he's like MY PEOPLE!
    LOL!!
  26. Registered User
    saludable24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    649
    Rep Power
    18353

    Quote Originally Posted by Turbo6GN View Post
    Ok, this is a semi-serious question I guess...do you envision some scenario in your mind where the military/police or some other nefarious government agency (helicopters overhead, mirrored sunglasses, dogs barking) is going door-to-door with a clipboard telling people to surrender their firearms?? Do the people that refuse get shot on sight?? Are you the hero that grabs his AR-15 from his closet and escapes into the mountains, kinda like Red Dawn (the 80's version with Patrick Swayze and C. Thomas Howell)

    I'm not trying to be rude, but the mentality that "the govt. is going to take my guns" is kinda absurd...besides being logistically impossible everyone knows that "the people rising up in revolution against the tyrannical govt." is some hillbilly fallacy. Nobody will rise up because we might miss Jersey Shore, we have to get the kids to soccer, we don't want to ruin our nice clothes, the new iPhone is coming out and we are going to Golden Corral for dinner. As Rodja rightly pointed out we have first-world problems to deal with, no true tyranny, no true oppression. I hate politics on these forums but I just find this mentality very interesting.
    You must have missed it when law enforcement went house to house in Louisiana right after Katrina hit. At gunpoint hey disarmed law abiding citizens of their firearms just when looting was begining. They knew they had them because they pulled the registered firearms lists so they could hunt them down. And many of those illiegally confiscated/stolen firearms have never been returned.

    You are blind. You think that maybe these little things arn't a big deal because they don't effect you right now, today. They though the same thing in 1930's Germany. Tyranny is implemented little by little until it has enough momentum to overthrow a people's freedom. Nazi Germany wasn't born overnight; here a little and there a little freedom was chipped away at until the people had lost their freedom. The right to keep and bear arms is not just for person protection from criminals or hunting, but as a check against governmental tyranny. Either learn from the lessons of history or be damned by them; you can choose... at least for now.
  27. Registered User
    Turbo6GN's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    80
    Rep Power
    6018

    Quote Originally Posted by saludable24 View Post
    You must have missed it when law enforcement went house to house in Louisiana right after Katrina hit. At gunpoint hey disarmed law abiding citizens of their firearms just when looting was begining. They knew they had them because they pulled the registered firearms lists so they could hunt them down. And many of those illiegally confiscated/stolen firearms have never been returned.

    You are blind. You think that maybe these little things arn't a big deal because they don't effect you right now, today. They though the same thing in 1930's Germany. Tyranny is implemented little by little until it has enough momentum to overthrow a people's freedom. Nazi Germany wasn't born overnight; here a little and there a little freedom was chipped away at until the people had lost their freedom. The right to keep and bear arms is not just for person protection from criminals or hunting, but as a check against governmental tyranny. Either learn from the lessons of history or be damned by them; you can choose... at least for now.
    No, I'm not blind, I just refuse to give in to paranoia and irrational fear. To each their own, and by the way I'm by no means anti-gun, I own several and carry one every day when I work. And in a relative political sense Nazi Germany was born almost overnight.
  28. Registered User
    saludable24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    649
    Rep Power
    18353

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Pretty sure there isn't anything regarding firearms in the Universal Declaration of Human Rights. All in all, that's what we are truly entitled to as people and everything above that is an amenity
    Much respect to you personally, but this post is crap. Man's right to the means to defends himself and his family and property are inherently his and need not be confired or limited by some declaration of his rights by a body of men as if they had the authority to grant them to him. Our rights are inherent to us as human beings and are self evident. Government does not exist to grant unto us our God given rights; it exists to maintain and ensure them. Any action by the government to the contrary is very dangerous.
    Last edited by saludable24; 01-07-2013 at 12:56 AM. Reason: grammar
  29. Registered User
    saludable24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    649
    Rep Power
    18353

    Quote Originally Posted by Turbo6GN View Post
    No, I'm not blind, I just refuse to give in to paranoia and irrational fear. To each their own, and by the way I'm by no means anti-gun, I own several and carry one every day when I work. And in a relative political sense Nazi Germany was born almost overnight.
    One does not have to be fearful or paranoid about gun control to acknowledge that there appear to be efforts to curtail the freedom of law abiding citizens or to aknowledge the brazen deprivation of their rights. But, we can agree to disagree as to whether these things matter.
  30. Registered User
    JoeBrooklyn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    1,049
    Rep Power
    343810

    Quote Originally Posted by saludable24 View Post
    You must have missed it when law enforcement went house to house in Louisiana right after Katrina hit. At gunpoint hey disarmed law abiding citizens of their firearms just when looting was begining. They knew they had them because they pulled the registered firearms lists so they could hunt them down. And many of those illiegally confiscated/stolen firearms have never been returned.

    You are blind. You think that maybe these little things arn't a big deal because they don't effect you right now, today. They though the same thing in 1930's Germany. Tyranny is implemented little by little until it has enough momentum to overthrow a people's freedom. Nazi Germany wasn't born overnight; here a little and there a little freedom was chipped away at until the people had lost their freedom. The right to keep and bear arms is not just for person protection from criminals or hunting, but as a check against governmental tyranny. Either learn from the lessons of history or be damned by them; you can choose... at least for now.
    Brother you are on a roll!! You make me proud to be an American! To think all this started over my Deca D**k.
  31. Registered User
    JoeBrooklyn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    1,049
    Rep Power
    343810

    Quote Originally Posted by Turbo6GN View Post
    No, I'm not blind, I just refuse to give in to paranoia and irrational fear. To each their own, and by the way I'm by no means anti-gun, I own several and carry one every day when I work. And in a relative political sense Nazi Germany was born almost overnight.
    What do you do for a living?
  32. Banned
    Husker89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,122
    Rep Power
    0

    hey moron, it already happened to rich white people in hurricane katrina, get informed f/uck face before you say some stupid s/hit, ya we dont have horrible tyranny yet because we have fought for oour rights but that will vanish man
    Quote Originally Posted by Turbo6GN View Post
    Ok, this is a semi-serious question I guess...do you envision some scenario in your mind where the military/police or some other nefarious government agency (helicopters overhead, mirrored sunglasses, dogs barking) is going door-to-door with a clipboard telling people to surrender their firearms?? Do the people that refuse get shot on sight?? Are you the hero that grabs his AR-15 from his closet and escapes into the mountains, kinda like Red Dawn (the 80's version with Patrick Swayze and C. Thomas Howell)

    I'm not trying to be rude, but the mentality that "the govt. is going to take my guns" is kinda absurd...besides being logistically impossible everyone knows that "the people rising up in revolution against the tyrannical govt." is some hillbilly fallacy. Nobody will rise up because we might miss Jersey Shore, we have to get the kids to soccer, we don't want to ruin our nice clothes, the new iPhone is coming out and we are going to Golden Corral for dinner. As Rodja rightly pointed out we have first-world problems to deal with, no true tyranny, no true oppression. I hate politics on these forums but I just find this mentality very interesting.
  33. Banned
    Husker89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,122
    Rep Power
    0

    irrational, they all introducing senate, state and ounty bills(possibly executive order to) take the guns, feinsteins bill? are you retarded??? Nazi Germany (hitler) took the guns in 1934 and started invasion in poland in 1939, thats overnight for sure, just stop talking man
    Quote Originally Posted by Turbo6GN View Post
    No, I'm not blind, I just refuse to give in to paranoia and irrational fear. To each their own, and by the way I'm by no means anti-gun, I own several and carry one every day when I work. And in a relative political sense Nazi Germany was born almost overnight.
  34. Banned
    Husker89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,122
    Rep Power
    0

    didnt even read this before i posted my pos, YES DUDE YOU ARE THE SH/IT
    Quote Originally Posted by saludable24 View Post
    You must have missed it when law enforcement went house to house in Louisiana right after Katrina hit. At gunpoint hey disarmed law abiding citizens of their firearms just when looting was begining. They knew they had them because they pulled the registered firearms lists so they could hunt them down. And many of those illiegally confiscated/stolen firearms have never been returned.

    You are blind. You think that maybe these little things arn't a big deal because they don't effect you right now, today. They though the same thing in 1930's Germany. Tyranny is implemented little by little until it has enough momentum to overthrow a people's freedom. Nazi Germany wasn't born overnight; here a little and there a little freedom was chipped away at until the people had lost their freedom. The right to keep and bear arms is not just for person protection from criminals or hunting, but as a check against governmental tyranny. Either learn from the lessons of history or be damned by them; you can choose... at least for now.
  35. Banned
    Husker89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,122
    Rep Power
    0

    SCOTTYS ON FIRE
    Quote Originally Posted by saludable24 View Post
    You must have missed it when law enforcement went house to house in Louisiana right after Katrina hit. At gunpoint hey disarmed law abiding citizens of their firearms just when looting was begining. They knew they had them because they pulled the registered firearms lists so they could hunt them down. And many of those illiegally confiscated/stolen firearms have never been returned.

    You are blind. You think that maybe these little things arn't a big deal because they don't effect you right now, today. They though the same thing in 1930's Germany. Tyranny is implemented little by little until it has enough momentum to overthrow a people's freedom. Nazi Germany wasn't born overnight; here a little and there a little freedom was chipped away at until the people had lost their freedom. The right to keep and bear arms is not just for person protection from criminals or hunting, but as a check against governmental tyranny. Either learn from the lessons of history or be damned by them; you can choose... at least for now.
  36. Banned
    Borispili's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Dedham MA
    Posts
    490
    Rep Power
    0

    Yo guys seriously stop with the bull **** arguments this thread is ment to cure this dudes not working penis ( aside the fact u jerk like 4 times a day) go start another thread in the misc section about all this politics and morality ****
  37. Registered User
    Killler's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    811
    Rep Power
    285282

    Quote Originally Posted by Borispili View Post
    Yo guys seriously stop with the bull **** arguments this thread is ment to cure this dudes not working penis ( aside the fact u jerk like 4 times a day) go start another thread in the misc section about all this politics and morality ****
    Agree!
  38. Banned
    AwhYeah's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Age
    24
    Posts
    295
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Borispili View Post
    Yo guys seriously stop with the bull **** arguments this thread is ment to cure this dudes not working penis ( aside the fact u jerk like 4 times a day) go start another thread in the misc section about all this politics and morality ****
    NO BLOOD FOR OIL!
  39. Registered User
    saludable24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    649
    Rep Power
    18353

    Quote Originally Posted by Borispili View Post
    Yo guys seriously stop with the bull **** arguments this thread is ment to cure this dudes not working penis ( aside the fact u jerk like 4 times a day) go start another thread in the misc section about all this politics and morality ****
    Then to help him get things working, let me suggest adding a DHT prohormone like stano, androhard if you can find it, or the new 5-Alpha Test by Forerunner Labs here: http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/f...0-tablets.html

    The sublingual B-12 in the 5-Alpha should be great; I loved Dsade's B-12 strips he used to make. Those strips were awsome for calming stress and giving a clean energy and focus; add to that the epiandro in 5-Alpha and you'd get a kick of aggression/libido along with the B-12 effects - a win/win for fixing the issue.
  40. Registered User
    JoeBrooklyn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    1,049
    Rep Power
    343810

    Quote Originally Posted by saludable24 View Post
    Then to help him get things working, let me suggest adding a DHT prohormone like stano, androhard if you can find it, or the new 5-Alpha Test by Forerunner Labs here: http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/f...0-tablets.html

    The sublingual B-12 in the 5-Alpha should be great; I loved Dsade's B-12 strips he used to make. Those strips were awsome for calming stress and giving a clean energy and focus; add to that the epiandro in 5-Alpha and you'd get a kick of aggression/libido along with the B-12 effects - a win/win for fixing the issue.
    My main problem is I was not taking an AI, I thought Novla was an AI, so my estrogen levels must be very high. I got some Erase Pro and waiting on some Fomerone to tied me over until I can get Adex. I'm also back on Caber, I ran out of Prolactrone.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. 3rd Week on E-stane and have ?'s
    By Colochine in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-20-2010, 05:04 PM
  2. 5 days on and have puffy nip
    By badnoma in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-10-2009, 01:25 PM
  3. 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off?
    By Mr.50 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-29-2008, 08:54 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in