5 Weeks On And Have Dead D**k

Page 7 of 23 First ... 56789 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Killler View Post
    I thought the issue was you not being able to have sex 29 times a day....
    LOL!!!


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    You're avoiding the issue and attempting to straw man my position. You would think that you'd get that your situation would be the archetype example as to why AAS should not be freely administered.
    No I'm not trying to starwman anything. I just want to know what your position is before I say anything and my situation is called "freedom", something we have forgetten over the past 40 or more years. Yes, I fell, but it's my right to have fallen and not the business of big brother.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post
    No I'm not trying to starwman anything. I just want to know what your position is before I say anything and my situation is called "freedom", something we have forgetten over the past 40 or more years. Yes, I fell, but it's my right to have fallen and not the business of big brother.
    My personal position is irrelevant. My contention is you thinking that your are more qualified than a MD on making decisions regarding need of a particular drug.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  4. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    My personal position is irrelevant. My contention is you thinking that your are more qualified than a MD on making decisions regarding need of a particular drug.
    I dont believe I'm more qualified to make a decision regarding a drug than a doctor; but I do believe that people should have the right to choose whether or not they want to smoke pot or take testosterone.
    And keep one thing in mind, doctors have been affected by society about the use of test just like everyone else. A degree doesnt make you and independent thinker.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post
    So what? If someone wants testosterone why can't they just buy it legally? As for jacked up prices, here I have more than just a "Google" education. I happene to have a BA in Accounting and Economics. The reason why healthcare costs have gone up is because of several reasons:

    1-Government Involvement
    The government poring billions of dollars in healthcare has caused more dollars chasing the same amount of goods. The simple laws of supply and demand will tell you that as demand increases and supply stays the same, prices will increase.

    2-Ologarchies/Government Involvement
    Federal laws have made it illegal for certain medical insurance companies to operate in certain areas. As a result you have only a hand full of companies competing for customers. More competition equals lower prices.

    3-Liabiltiy Law Suites
    There are two types of liability. There is compensatory damages and punitive damages. Compensatory damages are damages awarded to "fix" what was broken. These are usually unlimited. Punitive damages are to "punish" the person for screwing up. The latter in some cases have become astronomical and have cuased malpractice insurance to sky rocket and hence healthcare.

    So a few guys, who are willing to pay out of pocket for TRT is hardly going to cause healthcare to skyrocket.
    You're not looking for OTC TRT you're looking for OTC AAS. TRT is meant to replace what you should have, AAS is taking it above and beyond. Most people aren't going to want to blast and cruise for ever, some may get tired and want to just go back to normal production even ceasing TRT, then what about pharma grade SERMS or AI's. Or say you come upon hard times the economy is fubared cannot afford your AAS all of a sudden your spinning out of control because your natural production is non existent and you have no testosterone what then Health care gets involved? Or you encounter heart liver or kidney testicular problems from extended AAS use, are you going to foot out of pocket expense just to try to get back to normal. Heart valve replacement or transplant, liver replacement, kidney replacement?

  6. Quote Originally Posted by 00S4Boy View Post
    You're not looking for OTC TRT you're looking for OTC AAS. TRT is meant to replace what you should have, AAS is taking it above and beyond. Most people aren't going to want to blast and cruise for ever, some may get tired and want to just go back to normal production even ceasing TRT, then what about pharma grade SERMS or AI's. Or say you come upon hard times the economy is fubared cannot afford your AAS all of a sudden your spinning out of control because your natural production is non existent and you have no testosterone what then Health care gets involved? Or you encounter heart liver or kidney testicular problems from extended AAS use, are you going to foot out of pocket expense just to try to get back to normal. Heart valve replacement or transplant, liver replacement, kidney replacement?
    So you believe testosterone should remain a controlled substance and people who want it should become law breakers?

  7. Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post
    I dont believe I'm more qualified to make a decision regarding a drug than a doctor; but I do believe that people should have the right to choose whether or not they want to smoke pot or take testosterone.
    And keep one thing in mind, doctors have been affected by society about the use of test just like everyone else. A degree doesnt make you and independent thinker.
    I believe you have the right to be TRT and some jack ass doctor thinks you dont even though you have low T for you age.
    99% of society is completely ignorant regarding therapeutic usage of testosterone (you included) and even more are ignorant regarding safe usage for aesthetics and/or performance. Endocrinology is a very new science and certain precautions have to be taken when new science emerges.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  8. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    99% of society is completely ignorant regarding therapeutic usage of testosterone (you included) and even more are ignorant regarding safe usage for aesthetics and/or performance. Endocrinology is a very new science and certain precautions have to be taken when new science emerges.
    I agree; but again, the issue for me is about freedom. Many people are ignorant about the usage of fire arms and as we see this argument is being used to take away our second amendment rights.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post
    I agree; but again, the issue for me is about freedom. Many people are ignorant about the usage of fire arms and as we see this argument is being used to take away our second amendment rights.
    You do realize that there are restrictions on who can legally own a firearm, right? IMO, there should be restrictions on prescription drugs, but only those with documented evidence of addiction should be criminalized and anything without it should be decriminalized.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  10. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    You do realize that there are restrictions on who can legally own a firearm, right? IMO, there should be restrictions on prescription drugs, but only those with documented evidence of addiction should be criminalized and anything without it should be decriminalized.
    Uh, Rodja, you dont have to tell me about restrictions on my second amendment rights, I live in the People's Republic of NYC and it is a perfect example of government gone wild. I believe in some common sense laws about guns as well as testosterone but we have gone way beyond basic common sense, we are now living in a soft tyranny.
    •   
       


  11. Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post
    So you believe testosterone should remain a controlled substance and people who want it should become law breakers?
    Yes it will help keep people who have no business toying with it, from doing as such. Not saying it's 100% full proof but it will help.

    Will I one day pin test/deca/tren maybe, will I be breaking the law doing so yes. Just like in my past when I have smoked pot, or done coke, or tried crack. Not proud of what I have done but also their things I didn't continue to do. If drugs were readily available to people, there would be a higher concentration of people who might try them because it's not violating a law especially something like AAS which doesn't just give you a temporary mental euphoria you see a pleasing physical aspect to it to have the desirable form, something no other drug gives.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by 00S4Boy View Post
    Yes it will help keep people who have no business toying with it, from doing as such. Not saying it's 100% full proof but it will help.

    Will I one day pin test/deca/tren maybe, will I be breaking the law doing so yes. Just like in my past when I have smoked pot, or done coke, or tried crack. Not proud of what I have done but also their things I didn't continue to do. If drugs were readily available to people, there would be a higher concentration of people who might try them because it's not violating a law especially something like AAS which doesn't just give you a temporary mental euphoria you see a pleasing physical aspect to it to have the desirable form, something no other drug gives.
    Can you provide proof that in countries where drugs are legal there is more drug use or addicts or crime for that matter?

  13. Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post
    Uh, Rodja, you dont have to tell me about restrictions on my second amendment rights, I live in the People's Republic of NYC and it is a perfect example of government gone wild. I believe in some common sense laws about guns as well as testosterone but we have gone way beyond basic common sense, we are now living in a soft tyranny.
    Soft tyranny....

    Are you having to worry about food rations, clean water supply, civil war? Exactly.

    This is what we have to bitch about in the US; whether or not we can own a gun or use testosterone. Do you now how ****ing spoiled we are? We constantly bitch about gas prices here, but fail to realize that gas has been much more expensive in Europe for decades. We have it great here. Stop whining.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  14. Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post
    Can you provide proof that in countries where drugs are legal there is more drug use or addicts or crime for that matter?
    Show me another country that is as much of a polluted cesspool as America is.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by 00S4Boy View Post
    Show me another country that is as much of a polluted cesspool as America is.
    Mexico.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  16. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post

    Mexico.
    Ding ding ding... WE HAVE A WINNER!!!
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  17. Quote Originally Posted by 00S4Boy View Post

    Show me another country that is as much of a polluted cesspool as America is.
    Throw a dart at the continent of Africa.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Mexico.
    Mexico may be uncivilized in aspects, and poverty stricken. But look American poverty gets government funding, food housing and the ability to spend that on drugs with no drug testing, need more money pop out another kid. How much of the welfare system is actually welfare.

  19. ^^ has a point but is he comparing Mexico to America?

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Soft tyranny....

    Are you having to worry about food rations, clean water supply, civil war? Exactly.

    This is what we have to bitch about in the US; whether or not we can own a gun or use testosterone. Do you now how ****ing spoiled we are? We constantly bitch about gas prices here, but fail to realize that gas has been much more expensive in Europe for decades. We have it great here. Stop whining.
    Yes soft tryanny. You have been neck deep in it for so long you dont realize it. And the arguements that other countries and their totalitarian regimes cause more pain for their citizens is not an excuse to get lax here and fall into that state. We are better, we are Americans, this is the land of the free and the home of the brave. Go to your history books and read what the founding fathers were bitching about and you would've told them the same thing youre telling me now. You'd be surprised at what they were complaining about. I'm surprised at you Rodja, youo're from Texas, a state I want to move to because I thought their were more freedom loving people there. You must be from Houston, I've headr there are alot of statists there.

  21. I'm 24 and I could careless about my libido lol I actually would rather it lower...helps focusing on lifting and work sooooo much better
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

  22. Quote Originally Posted by 00S4Boy View Post
    Show me another country that is as much of a polluted cesspool as America is.
    Show me a country that takes in all the degenerates of the world from all races, ethnicities, religions and tries to make it all work in what used to be a Constitutional Republic.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Mexico.
    Amen!!

  24. Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post
    Yes soft tryanny. You have been neck deep in it for so long you dont realize it. And the arguements that other countries and their totalitarian regimes cause more pain for their citizens is not an excuse to get lax here and fall into that state. We are better, we are Americans, this is the land of the free and the home of the brave. Go to your history books and read what the founding fathers were bitching about and you would've told them the same thing youre telling me now. You'd be surprised at what they were complaining about. I'm surprised at you Rodja, youo're from Texas, a state I want to move to because I thought their were more freedom loving people there. You must be from Houston, I've headr there are alot of statists there.
    There's no getting through to you. You're bitching about first world problems and I could care less when anyone syas they have it so rough when they're living comfortably. The biggest issue in your life is your dead libido, which is self-inflicted due to ignorant drug usage.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  25. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    There's no getting through to you. You're bitching about first world problems and I could care less when anyone syas they have it so rough when they're living comfortably. The biggest issue in your life is your dead libido, which is self-inflicted due to ignorant drug usage.
    You're right, when it comes to personal civil liberties there will NEVER be any getting through to me. When I was 19 I joined the Army because I wanted to defend the Constitution, I wouldve wasted my time if I knew so many people wanted to throw there liberties away. And I didnt know the second amendment was a "first world" issue. Freedoms are every worlds issues.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post
    Show me a country that takes in all the degenerates of the world from all races, ethnicities, religions and tries to make it all work in what used to be a Constitutional Republic.
    Failing miserable at making it work, putting ourselves in debt to china. While trying to fix the world when we can't even fix ourselves. Having sloth ridden unions and government jobs which create a rise in outsourced labor or exorbitant costs.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by 00S4Boy View Post
    Failing miserable at making it work, putting ourselves in debt to china. While trying to fix the world when we can't even fix ourselves. Having sloth ridden unions and government jobs which create a rise in outsourced labor or exorbitant costs.
    Amen!!
    But I believe that started when we began to import third world immigrants without making them understand the Constitution and limted government and the current residents forgetting their rights and wanting to throw them away for "security". Not to mention the creation of The Federal Reserve.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post
    You're right, when it comes to personal civil liberties there will NEVER be any getting through to me. When I was 19 I joined the Army because I wanted to defend the Constitution, I wouldve wasted my time if I knew so many people wanted to throw there liberties away. And I didnt know the second amendment was a "first world" issue. Freedoms are every worlds issues.
    Pretty sure there isn't anything regarding firearms in the Universal Declaration of Human Rights. All in all, that's what we are truly entitled to as people and everything above that is an amenity
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  29. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Pretty sure there isn't anything regarding firearms in the Universal Declaration of Human Rights. All in all, that's what we are truly entitled to as people and everything above that is an amenity
    Yes, let's all give up our fire arms and hope that nice people will always be in our midst. Rodja, I dont know where you were born or raised; but I was born and raised in Brooklyn and if there is one thing I learned is that defenseless people are run over. Period.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post
    Amen!!
    But I believe that started when we began to import third world immigrants without making them understand the Constitution and limted government and the current residents forgetting their rights and wanting to throw them away for "security". Not to mention the creation of The Federal Reserve.
    I'm not talking about importing third world immigrants, I'm talking about sending laboring jobs to third world countries for cheap labor. Somewhat due to corporate greed but also due to absurd unions, people feeling entitled to exorbitant amounts of pay for mundane jobs. Most individuals could live comfortably on 60k a year jobs(couples 120K range decent mortgate decent cars regular everyday needs satisfied), why are their union workers doing unskilled assembly making 100k+ a year, or government workers 1 man shoveling **** 3 men watching all of em making 40+ dollars an hour for jack ****. Anyone that innovated or tries to better themselves as well as the country is fully entitled to greater earning potential. Or even insurance companies taking government bailout then bonus upper level executives 100m+ are you kidding me.

    If the average American is trying to better themselves and succeed at doing so their is going to have to be someone to perform the lesser paying lesser desirable jobs I have no problem with immigrants as long as they try to better themselves not work the system.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. 3rd Week on E-stane and have ?'s
    By Colochine in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-20-2010, 07:04 PM
  2. 5 days on and have puffy nip
    By badnoma in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-10-2009, 03:25 PM
  3. 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off?
    By Mr.50 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-29-2008, 10:54 AM
Log in
Log in