5 Weeks On And Have Dead D**k

Page 10 of 23 First ... 58910111215 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbo6GN View Post
    No, I'm not blind, I just refuse to give in to paranoia and irrational fear. To each their own, and by the way I'm by no means anti-gun, I own several and carry one every day when I work. And in a relative political sense Nazi Germany was born almost overnight.
    What do you do for a living?

2. Banned

hey moron, it already happened to rich white people in hurricane katrina, get informed f/uck face before you say some stupid s/hit, ya we dont have horrible tyranny yet because we have fought for oour rights but that will vanish man
    Ok, this is a semi-serious question I guess...do you envision some scenario in your mind where the military/police or some other nefarious government agency (helicopters overhead, mirrored sunglasses, dogs barking) is going door-to-door with a clipboard telling people to surrender their firearms?? Do the people that refuse get shot on sight?? Are you the hero that grabs his AR-15 from his closet and escapes into the mountains, kinda like Red Dawn (the 80's version with Patrick Swayze and C. Thomas Howell)

I'm not trying to be rude, but the mentality that "the govt. is going to take my guns" is kinda absurd...besides being logistically impossible everyone knows that "the people rising up in revolution against the tyrannical govt." is some hillbilly fallacy. Nobody will rise up because we might miss Jersey Shore, we have to get the kids to soccer, we don't want to ruin our nice clothes, the new iPhone is coming out and we are going to Golden Corral for dinner. As Rodja rightly pointed out we have first-world problems to deal with, no true tyranny, no true oppression. I hate politics on these forums but I just find this mentality very interesting.
  3. Banned

irrational, they all introducing senate, state and ounty bills(possibly executive order to) take the guns, feinsteins bill? are you retarded??? Nazi Germany (hitler) took the guns in 1934 and started invasion in poland in 1939, thats overnight for sure, just stop talking man
    No, I'm not blind, I just refuse to give in to paranoia and irrational fear. To each their own, and by the way I'm by no means anti-gun, I own several and carry one every day when I work. And in a relative political sense Nazi Germany was born almost overnight.
    •   

4. Banned

didnt even read this before i posted my pos, YES DUDE YOU ARE THE SH/IT
    Quote Originally Posted by saludable24 View Post
    You must have missed it when law enforcement went house to house in Louisiana right after Katrina hit. At gunpoint hey disarmed law abiding citizens of their firearms just when looting was begining. They knew they had them because they pulled the registered firearms lists so they could hunt them down. And many of those illiegally confiscated/stolen firearms have never been returned.

You are blind. You think that maybe these little things arn't a big deal because they don't effect you right now, today. They though the same thing in 1930's Germany. Tyranny is implemented little by little until it has enough momentum to overthrow a people's freedom. Nazi Germany wasn't born overnight; here a little and there a little freedom was chipped away at until the people had lost their freedom. The right to keep and bear arms is not just for person protection from criminals or hunting, but as a check against governmental tyranny. Either learn from the lessons of history or be damned by them; you can choose... at least for now.
  5. Banned

SCOTTYS ON FIRE
    You must have missed it when law enforcement went house to house in Louisiana right after Katrina hit. At gunpoint hey disarmed law abiding citizens of their firearms just when looting was begining. They knew they had them because they pulled the registered firearms lists so they could hunt them down. And many of those illiegally confiscated/stolen firearms have never been returned.

You are blind. You think that maybe these little things arn't a big deal because they don't effect you right now, today. They though the same thing in 1930's Germany. Tyranny is implemented little by little until it has enough momentum to overthrow a people's freedom. Nazi Germany wasn't born overnight; here a little and there a little freedom was chipped away at until the people had lost their freedom. The right to keep and bear arms is not just for person protection from criminals or hunting, but as a check against governmental tyranny. Either learn from the lessons of history or be damned by them; you can choose... at least for now.
  6. Banned
    Stats
    5'5"  200 lbs.

Yo guys seriously stop with the bull **** arguments this thread is ment to cure this dudes not working penis ( aside the fact u jerk like 4 times a day) go start another thread in the misc section about all this politics and morality ****
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Borispili View Post
    Yo guys seriously stop with the bull **** arguments this thread is ment to cure this dudes not working penis ( aside the fact u jerk like 4 times a day) go start another thread in the misc section about all this politics and morality ****
    Agree!
  8. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  192 lbs.

NO BLOOD FOR OIL!
  9. Registered User

Then to help him get things working, let me suggest adding a DHT prohormone like stano, androhard if you can find it, or the new 5-Alpha Test by Forerunner Labs here: http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/f...0-tablets.html

The sublingual B-12 in the 5-Alpha should be great; I loved Dsade's B-12 strips he used to make. Those strips were awsome for calming stress and giving a clean energy and focus; add to that the epiandro in 5-Alpha and you'd get a kick of aggression/libido along with the B-12 effects - a win/win for fixing the issue.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.

Then to help him get things working, let me suggest adding a DHT prohormone like stano, androhard if you can find it, or the new 5-Alpha Test by Forerunner Labs here: http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/f...0-tablets.html

The sublingual B-12 in the 5-Alpha should be great; I loved Dsade's B-12 strips he used to make. Those strips were awsome for calming stress and giving a clean energy and focus; add to that the epiandro in 5-Alpha and you'd get a kick of aggression/libido along with the B-12 effects - a win/win for fixing the issue.
    My main problem is I was not taking an AI, I thought Novla was an AI, so my estrogen levels must be very high. I got some Erase Pro and waiting on some Fomerone to tied me over until I can get Adex. I'm also back on Caber, I ran out of Prolactrone.
  11. Banned

5 Weeks On And Have Dead D**k

Not to shiat on your day, but I came across this article which cites a peer reviewed study about how Deca is 11 times more damaging to blood vessels and CV than test. You may want to check it out:

ergo-log.com/nandrotest.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  160 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post
    Ok, I have been on 300mg of Deca twice per week and 600mg of Sustanon twice per week. I have also been using Prolactrone, Unleashed, Nolva and Testosterone Conversion Factor. Up until last night my libido and erections have been through the roof, masturbating or having sex 3-7 times per day.
    Yesterday, I masturbated twice and went to see a girl and I counldn't get an erection and when I did it didnt hold. What do I do?
    first you dont have a test base.... you should with the deca and sust lol... welll test sust yea but its weak, shut ya down for sure man. and quit masturbating 5-7 times a day man.... no wonder why u cant get hard. tone the jerkin to 3 times a week. lets the girl do it. stop abusin urself homie!!!!!
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DrDeca View Post
    first you dont have a test base.... you should with the deca and sust lol... welll test sust yea but its weak, shut ya down for sure man. and quit masturbating 5-7 times a day man.... no wonder why u cant get hard. tone the jerkin to 3 times a week. lets the girl do it. stop abusin urself homie!!!!!

So what test should I take with Deca?
    And the day the incident happened I only jerked twice and it was 3 hours before. There should've been no reason not to get erect (difficulty cumming yes but not erection). Also, the fact that a couple of times I got to about 90% hard and then lost it is a symptom of high estrogen.
  14. Banned
    Stats
    5'5"  200 lbs.

Dude not to be an ass but was the girl like " nigga how come your dick ain't stayin hard "
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.

Dude not to be an ass but was the girl like " nigga how come your dick ain't stayin hard "
    No she didnt but I thought it was because I was nervous. At my age, nervousness can prevent hard on as it restricts blood flow.
  16. Banned

thats fuc/ked up do
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

Half of my guns arnt registered:P so luckily no one knows I have them.

"if you want peace, prepare for war"
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

I always thought abnormally high estrogen levels will cause penile reduction? I thought thats what male to female transsexuals do, external estrogen with androgen blocker. Get an AI fast
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Gungadin View Post
    I always thought abnormally high estrogen levels will cause penile reduction? I thought thats what male to female transsexuals do, external estrogen with androgen blocker. Get an AI fast
    I did, and I dont think thats true.
  20. Banned
    Stats
    5'5"  200 lbs.

Alright let's not revive this thread it's got enough to it
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.

Alright let's not revive this thread it's got enough to it
    I like this thread.
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.

I start the best threads.
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.

I start the best threads.
    Subjective, at best.
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

I did, and I dont think thats true.
    Oh I see my friend. So very high levels of estrogen wont permanently reduce penile length/cause smooth muscle redution? Thats good because I used to take about 50 grams of fenugreek a day for a week to control my hairloss as prescribed by my ayurvedic doctor and I had ED for 2 months after. Hopefully it didnt cause permanent damage. How did the Aromatose inhibtior workfor you?
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Gungadin View Post
    Oh I see my friend. So very high levels of estrogen wont permanently reduce penile length/cause smooth muscle redution? Thats good because I used to take about 50 grams of fenugreek a day for a week to control my hairloss as prescribed by my ayurvedic doctor and I had ED for 2 months after. Hopefully it didnt cause permanent damage. How did the Aromatose inhibtior workfor you?
    I never heard of that. Men who take female hormones do it to grow breasts if I'm not mistaken. As for AI, I bought Erase Pro and it seems ok. My supplier can't get the Arimedex yet and I ordered some Formerone, I haven't received it yet.
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Soft tyranny....

Are you having to worry about food rations, clean water supply, civil war? Exactly.

This is what we have to bitch about in the US; whether or not we can own a gun or use testosterone. Do you now how ****ing spoiled we are? We constantly bitch about gas prices here, but fail to realize that gas has been much more expensive in Europe for decades. We have it great here. Stop whining.
    Fkn ae! Gas here is $2.29 PER LITRE. And thats NZ dollar.
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.

The fact that everywhere else sucks more is not a reason not to be vigilant when it comes to civil liberties. My oathe to support and the derend the constitution has no expiration date. But how did we get back to talking about politics?
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  234 lbs.

Yes I am. I love to lick vagina. Ive been told by may women that me eating them was the first time thay came getting eaten out.
    women say it all the time so you can keep eating cat
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MIGUEL1J View Post
    women say it all the time so you can keep eating cat
    Well, if it's done right, it's the one sure fire way to make a woman cum.
    They say there are vaginal orgasms but I read an article from a woman saying that there is no such thing and another that says that if there is such a thing it's just a clitoral orgasm and she doesnt realize it's it. Women's bodies are so confusing they dont even know how it works, that's why there are volumes of books written on how women cum; but how many books have been written on how men cum? None, because it's simple and we know how to do it and how to teach you to do it.
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  234 lbs.

Well, if it's done right, it's the one sure fire way to make a woman cum.
    They say there are vaginal orgasms but I read an article from a woman saying that there is no such thing and another that says that if there is such a thing it's just a clitoral orgasm and she doesnt realize it's it. Women's bodies are so confusing they dont even know how it works, that's why there are volumes of books written on how women cum; but how many books have been written on how men cum? None, because it's simple and we know how to do it and how to teach you to do it.
    I'm rolling on the floor love it, but one question why are you reading women's articles. We come f**k it up and leave. Lol no reading required. Just go hard they will come and love it more I'm just saying lol
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. 3rd Week on E-stane and have ?'s
    By Colochine in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-20-2010, 05:04 PM
  2. 5 days on and have puffy nip
    By badnoma in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-10-2009, 01:25 PM
  3. 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off?
    By Mr.50 in forum Anabolics