5 Weeks On And Have Dead D**k

Page 10 of 17 First ... 58910111215 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    JoeBrooklyn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,051
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by MIGUEL1J View Post
    Joe ask you doc to email u the results it saves you the trip.
    He insists on me coming in; but because he didnt have the results ready he said he would tell me over the phone.

  2. Registered User
    MIGUEL1J's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  234 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    399
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post

    He insists on me coming in; but because he didnt have the results ready he said he would tell me over the phone.
    Really! Does he charge you every time if so you need a new doc,
  3. Registered User
    JoeBrooklyn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,051
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by MIGUEL1J View Post
    Really! Does he charge you every time if so you need a new doc,
    No, he does not.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    JoeBrooklyn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,051
    Answers
    0


    You believe still no results?
  5. Banned
    Borispili's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    490
    Answers
    0


    Dude I really wanna know the results !!! Wait just out of curiosity u have no gyno or puffy nipples ?
  6. Registered User
    JoeBrooklyn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,051
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Borispili View Post
    Dude I really wanna know the results !!! Wait just out of curiosity u have no gyno or puffy nipples ?
    So do I! I called the lab today even though I know they couldnt give me any information and they said that three of the 4 tests were still pending and one had to be sent out. I have a feeling the one sent outsourced was Estrogen; but anyway, in answer to your question, no, no gyno or puffy nipples. Also, I havent mentioned this because I have been waiting for my results, I have had two sexual encounters with the Thai chick since my last encounter with her and one went great, no erections problems and I thought I was on the road to recovery, but then the next one I had problems in the beginning but then got it up. So I'm guessing my estrogen levels are still too high but I have been getting erections in the afternoon and have been masturbating 2-3 times a day 50% of the time with good erections. We will still have to wait on the labs to get the final resolution.
  7. Registered User
    JoeBrooklyn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,051
    Answers
    0


    This is pissing me off, its been 7 days since my blood was drawn, how long does it take?
  8. The BPS Rep
    jimbuick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10,167
    Answers
    0


    >7 days apparently.

    Patience is a virtue.
    BPS Rep
    *All posts are solely the opinions of myself and do not reflect the opinions of BPS*
    www.bpsnutrition.net

    Subscribe to the BPS VIP List for inside information on new products, promos, and introductory offers!
  9. Registered User
    MIGUEL1J's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  234 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    399
    Answers
    0


    I have logged in 7 times today just to see if joe got his labs.
  10. Registered User
    JoeBrooklyn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,051
    Answers
    0


    Ok, got my labs back BUT still waiting on Estrogen!!! WTF!!! It's been 8 friggin days!!
    My Total Test=1600, my Prolactin=7. So this is great news, when I got the test I was on Caber for 4 weeks and on Prolactrone for about 3 days and Fomeron for 3 days. So either the Caber or the Prolactrone was working but I can tell you from personal experience Protatorne works. I was taking it off cycle and the first 4 weeks on cycle and I was cumming too fast, LOL!!
    Also, HIV came back negative. I got that done because there is a girl in Guyana I am going to see and she wanted to be sure I was clean.
    Anyway, we know my problem is not Prolactin or testosterone, so since we are still waiting on the Estrogen results, is it safe to say I was having an Estrogen issue?
  11. Banned
    Borispili's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    490
    Answers
    0


    Yeah first to comment after labs, didn't u say ur wenis problems were before u hopped on any prolactin antagonizes though and then when u got prolactone it all went away and u have not gyno r anything so how could it be high estrogen
  12. Registered User
    JoeBrooklyn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,051
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Borispili View Post
    Yeah first to comment after labs, didn't u say ur wenis problems were before u hopped on any prolactin antagonizes though and then when u got prolactone it all went away and u have not gyno r anything so how could it be high estrogen
    Not exactly, I was feeling "better" which means that prolactin was an issue; but my penis has been working on and off, it hasnt been consistent, which to me means that I still had high estrogen levels; but now that we have the lab results back we know my prolactin and test levels are good, even great. I'm just using the process of elimination but we should know soon. The lab says that they out source the estrogen work so it may take another week but does anyone else have to wait this long?
  13. Registered User
    Lukef2000's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,419
    Answers
    0


    You might just be one of the unlucky ones where test effects your libido in a negative way. Its unfortunate but it happens.
  14. Registered User
    JoeBrooklyn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,051
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    You might just be one of the unlucky ones where test effects your libido in a negative way. Its unfortunate but it happens.
    What??
  15. Registered User
    Lukef2000's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,419
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post

    What??
    I've read a few threads on here over the last year or so and people are saying that even though their estrogen levels are in the correct ratios and bloodwork comes back good their libido is simply shot on cycle.
  16. Registered User
    JoeBrooklyn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,051
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    I've read a few threads on here over the last year or so and people are saying that even though their estrogen levels are in the correct ratios and bloodwork comes back good their libido is simply shot on cycle.
    Well, first, my estrogen levels are not back yet, so we really dont know. All we know is my prolactin is 7, which is very good and my Total Testosterone is 1600 which is great. My libido is good, I want to have sex but my equipment doesnt always cooperate. Remember, I was on cycle and wasnt taking any AI, that had to have shot up my estrogen levels. Yesterday I masterbated 4 times, today only 2, so I think something else is up. Lets wait for the estrogen results. By the way, I've been taking a suicide inhibitor now Formeron for 11 days. How long am supposed to be on it?
  17. Registered User
    Lukef2000's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,419
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post

    Well, first, my estrogen levels are not back yet, so we really dont know. All we know is my prolactin is 7, which is very good and my Total Testosterone is 1600 which is great. My libido is good, I want to have sex but my equipment doesnt always cooperate. Remember, I was on cycle and wasnt taking any AI, that had to have shot up my estrogen levels. Yesterday I masterbated 4 times, today only 2, so I think something else is up. Lets wait for the estrogen results. By the way, I've been taking a suicide inhibitor now Formeron for 11 days. How long am supposed to be on it?
    Yeah it is probably estrogen related was giving an opinion on what it might be if it's not estrogen related take formeron all the way through pct and a week past .
  18. Registered User
    PREracing25's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  139 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,000
    Answers
    0

    5 Weeks On And Have Dead D**k


    I still don't see how anyone can say there crank does not work when there beating it anywhere from 2 - 5 times every day. This is a joke, I'm sorry it just is. I would bet money if you left your hands off it all day and just screwed some chick this thread would have never started. I would advise you to put a master lock on your belt.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348
  19. The BPS Rep
    jimbuick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10,167
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by PREracing25 View Post
    I still don't see how anyone can say there crank does not work when there beating it anywhere from 2 - 5 times every day. This is a joke, I'm sorry it just is. I would bet money if you left your hands off it all day and just screwed some chick this thread would have never started. I would advise you to put a master lock on your belt.
    Strong this.
    BPS Rep
    *All posts are solely the opinions of myself and do not reflect the opinions of BPS*
    www.bpsnutrition.net

    Subscribe to the BPS VIP List for inside information on new products, promos, and introductory offers!
  20. Registered User
    1ifeblood's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    36
    Posts
    2,403
    Answers
    0


    Whoa...I made it to the end of the thread! There was so many times I thought, "Ooh I'm gonna say this to that point," or "Ha, I've got to comment on THAT!" But now that I'm here...I'm just gonna keep reading!
  21. Registered User
    JoeBrooklyn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,051
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by PREracing25 View Post
    I still don't see how anyone can say there crank does not work when there beating it anywhere from 2 - 5 times every day. This is a joke, I'm sorry it just is. I would bet money if you left your hands off it all day and just screwed some chick this thread would have never started. I would advise you to put a master lock on your belt.
    Dude, when the incident happened with that black chic I had only masturbated once and when it was touch and go with the Thai chic I hadnt masturbated at all. Besides, I personally dont believe it should affect erections, it's not like i jerked myself and two minutes later went to go see the girl, I could understand not cumming but not not getting an erection. All said, we still have to wait for the estrogen results. Did you have to wait this long for estrogen results?
    One last note, I understand that some of you guys either have low libido because of low test of for some other reason; but I have always had a high libido, granted it has declined with age but still above most men my age and now that I'm doing AAS testosterone should not be the problem. The problem, I still believe is the fact that I was doing test without an AI.
  22. Registered User
    Killler's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    811
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post
    Dude, when the incident happened with that black chic I had only masturbated once and when it was touch and go with the Thai chic I hadnt masturbated at all. Besides, I personally dont believe it should affect erections, it's not like i jerked myself and two minutes later went to go see the girl, I could understand not cumming but not not getting an erection. All said, we still have to wait for the estrogen results. Did you have to wait this long for estrogen results?
    One last note, I understand that some of you guys either have low libido because of low test of for some other reason; but I have always had a high libido, granted it has declined with age but still above most men my age and now that I'm doing AAS testosterone should not be the problem. The problem, I still believe is the fact that I was doing test without an AI.
    **** all you guys who get lots of poon!
  23. Registered User
    JoeBrooklyn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,051
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Killler View Post
    **** all you guys who get lots of poon!
    It's not all fun it's a numbers game. Tonight I went out with this black chic who looked great in her online photos but turned out to be a whale. I couldn't wait to get out of there. She looked like Humpty Dumpty, round body and normal arms and legs. I was imagining how I could possibly make this erotic and I couldn't. I paid for the dinner kissed her and she went home in her car. I think I'm done with online dating. That was the last straw.
  24. Registered User
    Lukef2000's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,419
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post

    It's not all fun it's a numbers game. Tonight I went out with this black chic who looked great in her online photos but turned out to be a whale. I couldn't wait to get out of there. She looked like Humpty Dumpty, round body and normal arms and legs. I was imagining how I could possibly make this erotic and I couldn't. I paid for the dinner kissed her and she went home in her car. I think I'm done with online dating. That was the last straw.
    Lol fat girls need loving too!
  25. Registered User
    JoeBrooklyn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,051
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    Lol fat girls need loving too!
    Lukef2000, I really dont mind fat girls; but they have to be proportioned, also the fat belly is difficult to handle, a little belly is ok, even cute but a big beer belly that looks like your screwing Earl from the pub is gross.
  26. Registered User
    druller655321's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    106
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post
    It's not all fun it's a numbers game. Tonight I went out with this black chic who looked great in her online photos but turned out to be a whale. I couldn't wait to get out of there. She looked like Humpty Dumpty, round body and normal arms and legs. I was imagining how I could possibly make this erotic and I couldn't. I paid for the dinner kissed her and she went home in her car. I think I'm done with online dating. That was the last straw.
    I also made it all this far without feeling compelled to comment....but. Joe what if you knew that Miss Dumptyhad a massive clit? Would you be able to get over her disproportioned shape just to be able gnaw on a big fat gnarly clock?
  27. Registered User
    Gungadin's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    41
    Answers
    0


    Any one know how well Androsterone works?
  28. Registered User
    Audiomaker's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    17
    Answers
    0


    While I don't have time to read 20 pages of clitoris analysis...

    As a man of close to your age, and as a former bar and nightclub owner....

    Might I ask in regards to your unfortunate experience during your encounter...

    ...Were you drinking?

    Regards
  29. Registered User
    druller655321's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    106
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Audiomaker View Post
    While I don't have time to read 20 pages of clitoris analysis...

    As a man of close to your age, and as a former bar and nightclub owner....

    Might I ask in regards to your unfortunate experience during your encounter...

    ...Were you drinking?

    Regards
    Who doesn't have time for 20 pages of clit analysis?!?
  30. Registered User
    Audiomaker's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    17
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by druller655321 View Post
    Who doesn't have time for 20 pages of clit analysis?!?
    Rather do 20min than 20 pages
  31. Registered User
    JoeBrooklyn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,051
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Audiomaker View Post
    While I don't have time to read 20 pages of clitoris analysis...

    As a man of close to your age, and as a former bar and nightclub owner....

    Might I ask in regards to your unfortunate experience during your encounter...

    ...Were you drinking?

    Regards
    LOL!! No I wasnt. I rarely drink.
  32. Registered User
    Audiomaker's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    17
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post
    LOL!! No I wasnt. I rarely drink.
    Oh well, it was just a thought. Long day, a bunch of years and a bunch of drinks....after tossing it would surely give me problem.
    I'm in a relationship, but condom use would nail the coffin of producing...well...a nail.

  33. Registered User
    MIGUEL1J's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  234 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    399
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post

    It's not all fun it's a numbers game. Tonight I went out with this black chic who looked great in her online photos but turned out to be a whale. I couldn't wait to get out of there. She looked like Humpty Dumpty, round body and normal arms and legs. I was imagining how I could possibly make this erotic and I couldn't. I paid for the dinner kissed her and she went home in her car. I think I'm done with online dating. That was the last straw.
    Hahahaha
  34. Registered User
    JoeBrooklyn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,051
    Answers
    0


    OK ESTROGEN LEVELS ARE FINALLY IN!!! I'm at 229!!!
    This was after 9 days of Erase Pro and 3 days of Fomeron!
    I know that's high, it should be below 130. I've been on Fomeron for 14 days now. When should I get tested again?
  35. Registered User
    iparatroop's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,498
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post
    OK ESTROGEN LEVELS ARE FINALLY IN!!! I'm at 229!!!
    This was after 9 days of Erase Pro and 3 days of Fomeron!
    I know that's high, it should be below 130. I've been on Fomeron for 14 days now. When should I get tested again?
    Your estrogen is higher than your max bench? That can't be good. Hahaha
  36. Registered User
    iparatroop's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,498
    Answers
    0


    Sorry, wasn't laughing at you, I was laughing at my crappy joke. Have you gone the Letro route yet?
  37. Registered User
    JoeBrooklyn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,051
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    Your estrogen is higher than your max bench? That can't be good. Hahaha
    Thank u paratropper, I can always count on you for good advice. So now what do i do??
  38. Registered User
    JoeBrooklyn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,051
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    Sorry, wasn't laughing at you, I was laughing at my crappy joke. Have you gone the Letro route yet?
    No, I was on Erase Pro for 9 days, then Fomeron for 3 days before I took this test and now I have been on Fomeron for 14 days. Amdex is on it's way though. What does Letro do?
  39. Registered User
    bean5er's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,691
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post

    No, I was on Erase Pro for 9 days, then Fomeron for 3 days before I took this test and now I have been on Fomeron for 14 days. Amdex is on it's way though. What does Letro do?
    If I'm not mistaken letro crushes estrogen. Ill let these guys chime in though.

    Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)
    Independent
  40. Registered User
    iparatroop's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,498
    Answers
    0


    It's an estro crusher. Less sides than clomid according to studies and very effective. Often used as an AI. Look it up. Often, sides associated with it are hypoestrogenism.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. 3rd Week on E-stane and have ?'s
    By Colochine in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-20-2010, 05:04 PM
  2. 5 days on and have puffy nip
    By badnoma in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-10-2009, 01:25 PM
  3. 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off?
    By Mr.50 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-29-2008, 08:54 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in