Help with planning first cycle

Mr.Striation

Awards
Ok I am trying to plan out my first cycle, I want it to be a bulker, I don't care if I put on a decent amount of fat I just want to put on a good amount of muscle. I am 5'7 200 @ 10% bf. Diet and training are in check as I have been a natural bodybuilder for a few years now.

I was thinking of running 500mg test enanthate either by itself or maybe with some m1t or dbol, for my first cycle how long should I run the test?

I was also thinking of running fina 75mg EOD either by itself or maybe with some dbol.

My question is what is my best bet for a first cycle?

Thanks.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
500mg test E for 12 weeks (it takes a while to kick in, so why only run for 10 weeks?)
dbol for the first 4 weeks at 30-40mg

i'd stay away from tren for your first cycle ... keep it simple and see how you react to AAS before going in too fast
besides fina's "a helluva drug" and the sides can really be bad for some, although probably not with 75 eod, i would still leave it out for cycles in the future

you can run hcg with this, which i would recommend from say weeks 4-14
and start pct some time during week 14

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
K.I.S.S

test 1-12 weeks 500mg
dbol 1-4 50mg
HCG 4-14 250iu 2x week

can't go wrong.

Mr.Striation

Awards
Thanks guys. hCG is definately one thing I am open to suggestions on I have read so many different ways to run it at so many different doses. Do you guys suggest IM or SC and does everybody agree on 250iu 2 x a week. Have your guys tried it different ways and seen better results one way vs. the other? Im starting to get pretty pumped up just thinking about it.

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
IM on the HCG. 250 iu 2x a week is pretty common. it's what i would do.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
Ether the one chasec posted or this
500mg test cyp a week weeks 1 to 15
400mg nand deca a week weeks 1 to 14
20mg nolvadex EOD
250iu of HCG 2 to 3 times a week weeks 1 to 16
Start PCT week 17 with 40mg nolvadex ED for 2 weeks then 20mg of nolvadex ED for another 2 weeks

This is just my personal prefrance, in fact I wish I had ran this for my first but hindsight is 20/20

kmac6225

king of useless information!!!
Awards
  • Established
skye - just curious as to why you recommend the nolva @ 20mg EOD throughout the cycle? I assume just to keep some of the water weight off or just as a precaution.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cycle Logs 23
Cycle Logs 7
Anabolics 13
Doorkicker Cycle Logs 0
Anabolics 23